D - Not Available

E - 43 / 306 Sold

F - 144 / 306 Sold

G - 96 / 306 Sold

H - 48 / 237 Sold

J - Not Available

K - Not Available

L - Not Available

331 / 1155 sold so far out of the tickets available. Hopefully we will take a large away support after today

E - 107 / 306 Sold

F - 203 / 306 Sold

G - 134 / 306 Sold

H - 80 / 237 Sold

I'm making it 524, Only 126 more to go until we start making some money for the 1874FF

Kenny ******* Powers

Just bought 5.

I'm a bit disapointed in the number sold so far. Was expecting a big support. Suppose it's only Monday and a few more might go by Saturday.

Nucky Thompson

Does anyone know if you can get tickets on the day of the match at the ground?

Yes you can

I love dot counting thread.... :afro: Anyway ticket bought and I make it 547 sold. remember its only Monday and I can't be the only person who just found out it was ticketed.... I was at the 1-1 Zal pen game last year and you just had to rock up and pay.

Bearing in mind it's end of month. May well see a wee bit of Friday buzz on the tickets. It'll be a good away support. Probably about a 1000 or so which considering the trek, would be rather decent.

Just bought 5.

I'm a bit disapointed in the number sold so far. Was expecting a big support. Suppose it's only Monday and a few more might go by Saturday.

600 is pretty good so far tbh!

Taking 1000 up would be a fantastic effort and would mean an extra ?1750 to the club... every little helps

portobellojambo1

Just bought 5.

Think you may well find that a lot of people will pick their tickets up once they arrive in Inverness, so the actual number shown as purchased on-line won't give an accurate reflection of those planning on going. I'd like to hope we could maybe match the numbers that travelled up when we played them while Burley was in charge, cannot recall how many we had there that day but it was the biggest travelling support we have taken up to Inverness..

I love the determination to back the team but the reality is that the costs are rising.

No one should feel guilt for not going to an away match especially the longest trip of the season.

Home matches are the priority and away if funds allow...........and we have an away cup tie this midweek which needs to be paid for.

If we get over 1000 it would be 33% higher than the average away support which includes Celtic so prob more than twice as many as normal away supports.

Kenny ******* Powers

600 is pretty good so far tbh!

Yeah you're right mate. Think it was just cause of the backing we've had at St Johnstone and Partick I expected a few more. As pointed out though still time left.

Looking forward to it already. Can't get enough of watching our young team this season!

joondalupjambo

I love the determination to back the team but the reality is that the costs are rising. Home matches are the priority and away if funds allow...........and we have an away cup tie this midweek which needs to be paid for. No one should feel guilt for not going to an away match especially the longest trip of the season. If we get over 1000 it would be 33% higher than the average away support which includes Celtic so prob more than twice as many as normal away supports.

Agree in the main but with this season being slightly unique the young guns need more support than usual and especially away from home. Home games will take care of themselves in terms of crowds but taking good sized numbers to tricky away games, and keep taking them, will be key. Perhaps we will be lucky and folk will by nature all be taking turn about and the away support numbers will on average across the season be bigger. Let's hope so. Oh and ICT is not the longest trip of the season, Ross County is, and that game is only a few weeks away. I will be up for both but I am only here until the end of September before heading back to Oz so think I deserve to see the team as much as possible. Now how will I pay for all this :2thumbsup:

joondalupjambo
Bit of a silly question here but take it can't buy them at tynie?

Correct up until today you need to go onto the ICT wesbite, via a link from the HMFC site (match day tickets), register, buy the ticket and they will post it out to you. If you follow the same process from tomorrow onwards then you can collect the ticket up there. Alternatively as the girl in the office said there will be tickets on sale as usual on the day. They had a wee hut thingy the last couple of times I was up there at the back of the away stand where you buy them for cash.

Correct up until today you need to go onto the ICT wesbite, via a link from the HMFC site (match day tickets), register, buy the ticket and they will post it out to you. If you follow the same process from tomorrow onwards then you can collect the ticket up there. Alternatively as the girl in the office said there will be tickets on sale as usual on the day. They had a wee hut thingy the last couple of times I was up there at the back of the away stand where you buy them for cash.

ok thanks for that just wanted to double check I was reading it right. add another 2 tickets to the count

Footballfirst

E - 107 / 306 Sold

F - 203 / 306 Sold

G - 134 / 306 Sold

H - 80 / 237 Sold

I'm making it 524, Only 126 more to go until we start making some money for the 1874FF

I make the current figures

E - 132 sold

F - 219 sold

G - 154 Sold

H - 147 Sold

Total 652

E - 132 sold

F - 219 sold

G - 154 Sold

H - 147 Sold

Total 652

I make that total to be about right as well. It's is great news, anyone who buys a ticket from now on is helping the club. I totally get what a previous poster was saying about the distance and home matches etc. but can't be the only Jambo stuck in the north though.... anyone who lives in Inverness or Moray or Aberdeenshire or even in Aberdeen itself should really try and make this match especially as not only will the team need the backing but it will directly help the club. I've been to ICT a few times and although our support has always been good it would be amazing to try and get over 1000 of us there

Clerry Jambo

E - 132 sold

F - 219 sold

G - 154 Sold

H - 147 Sold

Total 652

That's a tenner in the fighting fund, well done everyone.......

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I make that total to be about right as well. It's is great news, anyone who buys a ticket from now on is helping the club. I totally get what a previous poster was saying about the distance and home matches etc. but can't be the only Jambo stuck in the north though.... anyone who lives in Inverness or Moray or Aberdeenshire or even in Aberdeen itself should really try and make this match especially as not only will the team need the backing but it will directly help the club. I've been to ICT a few times and although our support has always been good it would be amazing to try and get over 1000 of us there

If only it were that simple! Long journey from Aberdeen longer, time wise anyhow, shocking roads. Every game isan away game for me

i will be getting 2 up there on Saturday.

So can we buy tickets up there?

I just spoke to the ticket office in Inverness and asked if there would be tickets available to buy on the day.

Answer: Maybe.

They would "much prefer" you to buy them through etickets in advance and there will be a kiosk (or similar) at the away end to collect them from on Saturday.

It will be much quicker for everyone if you are just collecting tickets.

Is suppose there is also the risk that they'll sell-out on etickets and anyone travelling up to buy one on the day will find there are none left for the away end.

Can't make it as away for the weekend but chucked a fiver in the JKB donation fund to HMFC.

Probably should have given it to the Fighting Fund though.

Something for folks that can't make it, but can afford a spare fiver to think about.

I can't see where to buy any on etickets. Have I missed that option?

There is a link on the first post, its Inverness e-tickets!

portobellojambo1

So can we buy tickets up there?

The away stand at Inverness holds around 2,200 fans, and they also use the uncovered part of the main stand when the likes of Celtic are in town. I would be surprised if we took much more than double our normal numbers up there and I think Inverness would be stupid not to sell tickets at the kiosk outside the ground, they could end up doing themselves out of thousands of pounds.

kettering jam tart

The away stand at Inverness holds around 2,200 fans, and they also use the uncovered part of the main stand when the likes of Celtic are in town. I would be surprised if we took much more than double our normal numbers up there and I think Inverness would be stupid not to sell tickets at the kiosk outside the ground, they could end up doing themselves out of thousands of pounds.

ICT ticket office have said they will make sure all hearts that turn up on the day without tickets can get in via cash turnstile

If only it were that simple! Long journey from Aberdeen longer, time wise anyhow, shocking roads. Every game isan away game for me

I know the pain. I live just South of Elgin so unless we get a trip there in the Scottish Cup every game is an away game as well. However Inverness, Dingwall and Aberdeen are all just within sensible driving distance. You're right about the roads up here. The one between Inverness and Aberdeen is a joke. Off topic I hope the news about ICT having a cash gate is correct, they usually have one but I thought this time you had to get your ticket in advance.

got my 3 through the post today, really looking forward to it, first time up there and staying over.

I'm having a bit of a do here on Sat night for my birthday. Given the choice I would far rather be in Inverness.

It is unacceptable that I will get up around 3.00am to find that we are losing.

On my actual birthday Hearts gave Raith an absolute thrashing on penalties and I expect nothing less on early Sunday morning my time.

Because they are young I will accept a 3-0 win but expect a lot better than that.

No pressure.

Archived