Celtic shame themselves again

Matthew Le Tissier

Matthew Le Tissier

Lots of reports coming out of them singing about Lee Rigby today away at Brentford.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of reports coming out of them singing about Lee Rigby today away at Brentford.

If this is true it will fully expose them to football fans throughout the UK. English fans can get to know the real VicTims and not the greatest fans in the world keek, that gets peddled by the Glasgow media.

Total scum....

Shanks said no

Absolutely no surprise, I still vividly remember them celebrating the Harrod's bombing. We were playing them at Tynecastle that day. Hope the English press pick up on it because the Scottish will not.

They've supposed to have been fighting with home fans and caused a pitch invasion as well according to whatt Rangers fans are saying on Facebook and twitter.

Hungry hippo

They've supposed to have been fighting with home fans and caused a pitch invasion as well according to whatt Rangers fans are saying on Facebook and twitter.

Any better source than huns?

Matthew Le Tissier

Brentford fans on twitter

Overzealous Celtic fans launched smoke bombs and invaded the Griffin Park pitch on numerous occasions as Brentford were beaten in their second pre-season friendly by the Champions League hopefuls who punished some slack defending.

Adam Forshaw gave the League One side a lead but Amido Balde and Callum McGregor saw the Scottish champions avoid what would have been a banana skin.

The Bees started the better side and took the lead after 10 minutes after Paul Hayes beautifully fed Adam Forshaw and his effort was going in before a Celtic defender made sure of it.

Tony Craig, who scored three own goals last year, nearly found the net at the right end with a stinging effort from the corner of the penalty area.

The Bhoys, however, equalised with their first real chance of the game with Balde finding the target in a goalmouth scramble. That prompted visiting supporters into overzealous celebrations.

The home side bounced back and Forshaw forced goalkeeper Lucasz Zaluska into a fine tip wide.

The visitors had a glorious chance to take the lead when Balde tried to lob goalkeeper Jack Bonham, but his effort rattled the bar and Tony Watt hit the woodwork as well from the rebound.

Brentford had a big scare as Harlee Dean went down early in the second half and was withdrawn as a precaution with Kevin O?Connor going into defence.

And Celtic took the lead for the first time on the hour mark as McGregor fired home after a goalmouth scramble.

That brought more smoke bombs and pitch invaders from the Bhoys? troublemakers.

The Bees looked to come back but were unable the breach the defence and the closest they came was when Emmanuel Oyeleke fired over from 10 yards.

The final whsitle was greeted by another, larger, pitch invasion from visiting fans celebrating as if they had won the league.

Taken from a brentford site

ToadKiller Dog

Nothing on the Brentford forum saying they were singing that . Lots about them being Drunk , Vile and poorly behaved . Maybe damaged parts of the stadium . Also they don't want them back .

Saw some of it on SSN.

Some topless bantersaurus ran on and Fraser Forster let him take a goal kick :vrface:

Then there was a pitch invasion at the end :facepalm::cornette:

More on SSN now.

Showed loads of fans throwing flares onto the pitch, them showed Lennon applauding the away end and giving the thumbs up :cornette:

The Internet

No surprise. The kind of people who go to Celtic away games tend to be utter, utter *****.

Celtic fans on twitter claiming rangers fans in the brentford crowd started trouble with them.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Celtic fans on twitter claiming rangers fans in the brentford crowd started trouble with them.

:rofl:

Rangers will claim they were Chelsea fans.

Celtic fans set fire to the Sevco bus in a sectarian attack, sung about Lee Rigby & destroyed Brentford. Still 6 hours carnage to midnight.

@celticservant 1 hour ago 28 retweets | 1 replies

@CelticFamily67 : For the record, I was at the game. No Lee Rigby songs. Pyro yes, a few excited fans who ran onto the pitch and a few huns in with Brentford 2 hours ago more ?

The Comedian

:wow:

That old chestnut.

:vrface:

News from my uncle in Belfast was the kiddy on bigots never made a peep over by. Wonder why?

Arseholes.

Independence

Best fans in the world? Having watched both them and Sevco fans at Tynecastle for the last 50 years I can confirm they both have the most bigoted/violent fans I have ever see. Although other teams, including ours, have a minority of troublesome travelling fans both the Bigot Brothers have a huge majority that act this way. Its just that the Scottish monkeys in the press dont like reporting it!

I'd imagine it's a case of Rangers fans making up a story about Lee Rigby. They both like to outdoo each other in mock outrage. The rest of the behaviour is classic Celtic.

Not an ounce of sympathy for any club which invites Celtic, Rangers or Hibs to play them. We are unlucky in that we have no choice. They have.

Nothing on the Brentford forum saying they were singing that . Lots about them being Drunk , Vile and poorly behaved . Maybe damaged parts of the stadium . Also they don't want them back .

At least they have a choice, we have to suffer them twice a season with their bigoted bile and hope we do not draw them at home in the cup. At least we do not have to suffer the other knuckledraggers from their city, as they are in the dafties league.

heh, they luved us in brentfurd natno, wur welcummed onywur we go, see them dirty dobbers ther the wans that turn up ony wur we go an stert trubble natno.

they honestly make me shudder.

Diadora Van Basten

From SSN I can't really see anything worth getting worked up over.

Just a bunch of drunk Celtic fans having a carry on at a meaningless match. No harm done.

Surely not? I'll wait until it's been confirmed/refuted but if so that it disgusting even by their standards.

Absolutely no surprise, I still vividly remember them celebrating the Harrod's bombing. We were playing them at Tynecastle that day. Hope the English press pick up on it because the Scottish will not.

Remember it well. Dirty terrorist supporting C****. hope they all die of some horrible debilitating disease.

Forster letting that boy take the goal kick was both :rofl: and :vrface: at the same time.

They act like scum, but what do you really expect. If the media would just ignore them and stop praising their "commitment and passion", they would slowly disappear.

Alwaysinourshadows

Zaluska shat himself by not telling that junkie to piss off. Seriously though flares and running on the pitch at a friendly game :facepalm:

Forster letting that boy take the goal kick was both :rofl: and :vrface: at the same time.

They act like scum, but what do you really expect. If the media would just ignore them and stop praising their "commitment and passion", they would slowly disappear.

It was Zaluska in goals, but the point still stands.

From SSN I can't really see anything worth getting worked up over.

Just a bunch of drunk Celtic fans having a carry on at a meaningless match. No harm done.

Let's not forget we got fined for one fan getting on the pitch at Anfield, despite it stemming from celebrating a monumental goal.

It's not like Celtic don't have previous for 'having a carry on' and fans getting on the pitch.

For some reason, I believe that nothing will happen to them, and the media/SPL will have the same attitude as yourself.

On a brentford forum

Posted 20/7/2013 20:29

#27255 - in reply to #26519

Subject: Re: Slightly tasty friendlies

Stan Bowles

I'm just back & struggling to contain the anger at what went on today. Our visitors sang songs celebrating the murder of drummer Lee Rigby, fights were provoked from early AM, balaclavas were worn, Provo flags and IRA chants continued throughout the game, multiple pitch invasions and finally Bees fans forced to take protection into their own hands thanks to the useless stewards and police. Celtic fans tried to smash the Brook rd goal and set off the sprinklers. I have seen harder firms than this lot over the years but never such a mass of prehistoric knuckle dragging sub humans with so little respect for others.

Bees fans should take credit for their restraint and for not aping this tribe of morons intent on causing grief. That said the highlight of the day was seeing a bees fan chase one of these clowns back to the way end when he invaded the pitch making sectarian gestures after their 1st goal - 100 metres in under 10 seconds!

BFC need to hold their hands up and apologise to fans for this own goal of a game.

Oh and a match took place, Celtic reserves vs a fairly weak Bees side (particularly 2nd half) we played pretty well considering - Harlee has a bad knock. Crowd was 8500 - my guess about 6000 Celtic.

Celtic FC your fans were a disgrace today, BFC must seek compensation!

Edited by RebelBee 20/7/2013 20:34

Read more: http://www.brentford.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=2789&posts=80#ixzz2ZcNH0twK

Just spoke to a friend who commentates at Brentfords Home Games, said a few went onto pitch but no real trouble..

Alwaysinourshadows

On a brentford forum

Posted 20/7/2013 20:29

#27255 - in reply to #26519

Subject: Re: Slightly tasty friendlies

Stan Bowles

I'm just back & struggling to contain the anger at what went on today. Our visitors sang songs celebrating the murder of drummer Lee Rigby, fights were provoked from early AM, balaclavas were worn, Provo flags and IRA chants continued throughout the game, multiple pitch invasions and finally Bees fans forced to take protection into their own hands thanks to the useless stewards and police. Celtic fans tried to smash the Brook rd goal and set off the sprinklers. I have seen harder firms than this lot over the years but never such a mass of prehistoric knuckle dragging sub humans with so little respect for others.

Bees fans should take credit for their restraint and for not aping this tribe of morons intent on causing grief. That said the highlight of the day was seeing a bees fan chase one of these clowns back to the way end when he invaded the pitch making sectarian gestures after their 1st goal - 100 metres in under 10 seconds!

BFC need to hold their hands up and apologise to fans for this own goal of a game.

Oh and a match took place, Celtic reserves vs a fairly weak Bees side (particularly 2nd half) we played pretty well considering - Harlee has a bad knock. Crowd was 8500 - my guess about 6000 Celtic.

Celtic FC your fans were a disgrace today, BFC must seek compensation!

Edited by RebelBee 20/7/2013 20:34

Read more: http://www.brentford...0#ixzz2ZcNH0twK

They'll get away with it like they always do but to sing songs like that is just pure vile. IRA loving scum

GFITW is the biggest myth in world football.

There were 1 million + in Seville you know!

No idea whether or not they sang songs about Lee Rigby, but I do know that they are the only club in Britain where it would be likely to happen.

Absolute badword vermin.

However, I do not know why any of us are surprised.

Just spoke to a friend who commentates at Brentfords Home Games, said a few went onto pitch but no real trouble..

74724_672298332799595_1026001125_n.jpg

I just had to Google Lee Rigby, go easy I don't watch tv or read newspaper

If they sang songs about that they should be banned from leaving Glasgow for eternity.

Sickening scum ****s

weekend offender

They have always sang songs about British soldiers being killed/murdered.Scum

Archived