Sky Friends and Family Codes

Ribble

Codes out again!

Offers this time round are 12 months half price Sky package for new customers or existing customers get 12 months half price Sky Go Extra plus a free box and multi-room installation!

PM me your name, email and whether you are a new or existing customer!

FIrst come first served!

That's all the offer codes for existing customers now gone, still have at least 6 for new customers!

Dean Winchester

That's all the offer codes for existing customers now gone, still have at least 6 for new customers!

I still have 5 left :verysmug:

Bob Loblaw

When do these need to be used by? Will be getting Sky in but not until June/July...

You can book it now and just choose your installation date of June/July. I registered for Sky using a code in February and never moved in til April. Just be careful when you're completing the address field as it will ask if you're currently in the property where the installation will take place and it's quite easy to miss.

Disser Pointon

Our sky is in my partners ex's name, could we cancel it and sign up as a new customer under my name??

Sten Guns

I'm an existing customer.

But I cancelled the other day.

Due to be cut off on 31 May 2013.

Can I still claim this deal?

As a new customer (birds name) or existing customer??

Our sky is in my partners ex's name, could we cancel it and sign up as a new customer under my name??

Yeah you should be able to, best if the surname and bank details are different!

I need a new customer One. Moving home in 3 weeks.

Send me a PM with Name and email and I'll send you a new customer code!

North Berwick Jambo

Any existing customer codes left?

Disser Pointon

Yeah you should be able to, best if the surname and bank details are different!

Magic that's not a problem. What's the easiest way to swing that so that we don't lose service for too long the switchover, just get my partner to say she is moving out and for it to cancel on the day I move in and want installed???

Magic that's not a problem. What's the easiest way to swing that so that we don't lose service for too long the switchover, just get my partner to say she is moving out and for it to cancel on the day I move in and want installed???

Best to order it and find out your installation date, that way if it's slightly more than a month* then she can hold off cancelling!

*Not normally but 16,000 sky staff have just been given 10 codes each so the installers might be kinda busy!

Any existing customer codes left?

I Don't have any, PM Wincester!

yvonnejambo

What is sky go extra? And how much Is 1/2 price?

Sky Go extra gives you 4 devices rather than the 2 for free that you can register and it lets you download from on demand. ?5 a month so it would be ?2.50 a month!

Dean Winchester

You can download movies/tv shows to your phone/tablet/laptop and you get 4 devices instead of 2.

Think it's about ?5 a month normally.

Thats twice today you have been too slow winchester!

Dean Winchester

Thats twice today you have been too slow winchester!

I'm clearly working harder :verysmug:

yvonnejambo

Thanks for the info.. From you both :) I don't think I need that service as never watch or download onto phone

Thanks for the info.. From you both :) I don't think I need that service as never watch or download onto phone

No problem, I find it quite good for escaping to watch the football or downloading a film to watch on the train!

Gimme an H...

What if you're an existing customer with Sky +? Can you use the code to get 50% off your monthly package or do you need to change to Sky Go?

What if you're an existing customer with Sky +? Can you use the code to get 50% off your monthly package or do you need to change to Sky Go?

The existing customer offer gives you half price SkyGo Extra (which you can have on top of Sky+, it's not one or the other) plus a free box and installation of multiroom! 50% off the full package is only for new customers!

ellie0028

I just phoned up to use the code and the boy never had a clue what I was talking about and neither did his boss,no matter what I told them lol....thanks for the code anyway

Any new customer codes left guys? If so I'd like one. I'm in the property already so no reason not to book up now if I can.

Dean Winchester

Any new customer codes left guys? If so I'd like one. I'm in the property already so no reason not to book up now if I can.

PM me with your name and email :thumbsup:

Pay for sky your having a laugh. ,, big sky up there with plenty of satellites to aim at

Is this some sort of scam? Why's Ellie having trouble with it?

No scam Redm, it's genuine offers that Sky staff get to dish out every 3 months or so! Advice to Ellie would be to try it online or phone again in a day or two once all the contact centres have been fully briefed!

ellie0028

Is this some sort of scam? Why's Ellie having trouble with it?

Nope the guy just kept saying its for new customer's only,even after I read everything out to him then he went "so you would like to introduce a friend" haha

Yip Ribble Im gonna phone back in a couple of days

Dean Winchester

I'd try Monday/Tuesday, Call centre staff may not have all been informed today, or you just got a dunce :)

Chances are he's probably never had to deal with an existing customer offer before as the ones for them have been pretty poor in the past... The Sky Go Extra is a lot more useful... I'd pay for it myself if I didn't get it free :D

Mysterion

Red - you know me and you know I wouldn't tell you fibs (often!). The deals the likes of DW are offering are legit - I was on the half price deal last year. If you can't get a code then speak to me at the game tomorrow and I will get my contact who works at Sky to get you a code.

No scam Redm, it's genuine offers that Sky staff get to dish out every 3 months or so! Advice to Ellie would be to try it online or phone again in a day or two once all the contact centres have been fully briefed!

Okidoke. Cos I'll come back and haunt you if I find different ;)

Red - you know me and you know I wouldn't tell you fibs (often!). The deals the likes of DW are offering are legit - I was on the half price deal last year. If you can't get a code then speak to me at the game tomorrow and I will get my contact who works at Sky to get you a code.

You tell me fibs all the time ;)

I won't be at the game tomorrow but if I struggle I'll give you a shout.

Still got a few of both existing/new left :)

I was in about this last year to get half price sports & movies for a year. Runs out in June so phoning to cancel it on Monday when I'm off work.

Hoping/praying for another good deal on the cards.

Don't forget your Weegie Uncle Floyd Chaps!!! :cheers:

I was in about this last year to get half price sports & movies for a year. Runs out in June so phoning to cancel it on Monday when I'm off work.

Hoping/praying for another good deal on the cards.

Don't forget your Weegie Uncle Floyd Chaps!!! :cheers:

Mind the new customer deals only apply if you haven't been a customer for a year!

Dean Winchester

I'll have a PM for existing customers please

Send me your name and email address bud

Archived