This is what St.Mirren fans thought of us after Sunday

j1964m

scott_jambo

Who gives a **** what a wee diddy team,s support think of us?

Certainly not me to be honest with you.

"They seem to have a forum full of idiots which gives them a bad name..."

Well I,ll cry myself to sleep tonight.

KIckback is for arseholes, after all.

Well I,ll cry myself to sleep tonight.

Aye, cos it doesn't matter that you're an embarassment to the club too.

jamboinglasgow

Van Zanten posted a link from kickback just after the match on his twitter, mocking someone for saying relax its only St Mirren. We really seem to have riled them up here. Amazed they are angry at us not liking McGarvey, their own player celebrated with the opposition the day of an important and painful day in Hearts history, of course we aren't going to like him.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

St Mirren are ******* vermin.

Despised them before, during and after Sunday.

Irrelevant bog-dwelling trash.

Some positive comments. Overall a good reputation of our fans.

If the think that was a good atmosphere they will be blown away with what we can do.

The Great Khali

**** off ya ******* ***** inbred smelly ***** *********.

Away and lie in your own ***** ya **** stained trampy *****.

This is what I thought of them on Sunday.

Thought the atmosphere between the 2 sets of fans was pretty good, although I think we could afford to be gracious in defeat considering we won our previous 3 finals.

The Internet
1987 semi, 2010 semi, 2013 final.... GIRFUY arsepiece. We own you [/Quote]

We own you. :what:

Aye, cos it doesn't matter that you're an embarassment to the club too.

You need to get out more! An embarrassment to the club? Because I don't give a hoot what the St Mirren fans think of us?

Aye ok pal. Away and lie in a dark room

Chester Perry

I have more respect for the ***** through there that chose to support St Mirren than the ***** who support those other two ***** out that way. Those ***** are less ******* than the other two sets of ***** at least. Probably still ***** though.

End of the day, they deserved their win, well done to them.

Guest Dipped Flake

the atmosphere between the 2 sets of fans before and after the game was great. Just shows the difference between real fans and ones given the chance to spout crap on the internet. Every teams boards are the same; some decent posters and good discussion points, but normally outposted by crazies. I think kickback on the whole is a really good site but people with extreme views get to air them regularly and become the 'normal' Hearts fan to fans of other teams

Guest Bilel Mohsni

the atmosphere between the 2 sets of fans before and after the game was great. Just shows the difference between real fans and ones given the chance to spout crap on the internet. Every teams boards are the same; some decent posters and good discussion points, but normally outposted by crazies. I think kickback on the whole is a really good site but people with extreme views get to air them regularly and become the 'normal' Hearts fan to fans of other teams

Disagree... I think St Mirren is for arseholes.

3,000 "humans" who condone bribery in organised football, and attend more games at Parkhead than they do at whatever their own shitey wee pish hole is called now.

Aye, I'll worry about what they think.

Expert on the subject

Allot of hypocritical comments on this thread , let?s face it we are not all sweetness and light about opposition fans and even are known to turn on our own from time to time ? people are people some good some bad who they support isn?t a reflection of their character any more than what colour car they like

This post from a Saints fan on P&B may provide some balance

"I still can't believe we won that trophy. ******* wonderful! It makes the traipsing around after a bunch of duffers when we were utterly shite worth it.

Anyway. Again, I thought the whole day was great, we mixed freely with Jambos in the pub and outside the game, they were brilliant before AND after the game. Thats what the game should be about, absolutely no need for segregation.

It was only a few years back when we had that nightmare against the dead club from Govan and the contrast between the two occasions was absolutely massive. No banks of police separating the two sets of fans outside the ground, no hordes of scum growling away at anything that looked at them the wrong way.

Yesterday was just folk there to watch the football and hopefully see their team win something. The way ther Hearts punters were before and after the game was brilliant. Salute!"

Van Zanten posted a link from kickback just after the match on his twitter, mocking someone for saying relax its only St Mirren. We really seem to have riled them up here. Amazed they are angry at us not liking McGarvey, their own player celebrated with the opposition the day of an important and painful day in Hearts history, of course we aren't going to like him.

Mcglynn was great, the squads fantastic, wouldn't it be ironic if all teams did this and its the reason we're eleventh....so which poster is most responsible for us being second bottom...

I'll go AP in the sweepstake btw :lol:

I thought Sunday both sets of fans behaved themselves exceptionally well.

Spoke to st mirren fans before and after the game and had no problems with any of them.

Whilst Sundays result hurt like feck it'll make it all the more sweeter when we return in a final again.

had a quick look and it seems a bit like here actually,a few decent guys mixed with a few dick heads.....................

had to laugh at the "we own them in the cup" chat, st mirren owning anyone,i mean for ****s sake, really?.................

:Aye:

scott_jambo

I think it's funny that they are astonished that fans can mix before and after the game. Clearly being brought up in the West of Scotland Old Firm cesspit makes this a shockeroonie for them.

You need to get out more! An embarrassment to the club? Because I don't give a hoot what the St Mirren fans think of us?

Aye ok pal. Away and lie in a dark room

:rofl:

Never saw any of them the whole day ,apart from inside Hampden, must have been hiding their colours under their sellik tops!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Its pretty sad having any angst against opposition supporters away from the game, unless they are bigots or vermin of course.

Super Marius

**** them. We moan about part timers in our fan base turning up in their thousands for the parade after 19.05.12 yet look how many folk pitched up in Paisley town centre for their "parade."

Just read through this to help emphasise the hatred for St Bribery.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21820733

Here's a snippet for you:

"Charlie in Buckie: "I'm a Celtic fan and so happy for the saints! Well done! Well deserved. What a final.""

Horrible shan wee club.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I've read all this... And I still don't like St Mirren, St Mirren supporters or Paisley. :(

Angry young man syndrome.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Angry young man syndrome.

Thought Cambuslang was a shite hole too... Just like pretty much everywhere in Lanarkshire really. :(

Kirky Jambo

**** them. We moan about part timers in our fan base turning up in their thousands for the parade after 19.05.12 yet look how many folk pitched up in Paisley town centre for their "parade."

Just read through this to help emphasise the hatred for St Bribery.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/21820733

Here's a snippet for you:

"Charlie in Buckie: "I'm a Celtic fan and so happy for the saints! Well done! Well deserved. What a final.""

Horrible shan wee club.

I'm just glad Matthew from Paisley isn't in charge of picking the national side

The Hearts fans were by and large very gracious in defeat. A far cry from 3 years ago walking back to the international bar and having slavvering mutants scream rabid insults in your face to rub in the pain of defeat.

Both sets of supporters were fantastic yesterday and deserve credit for representing their respective clubs so well.

The mutants from 3 years ago is, of course, Celtic.

Any of the Hearts fans I met were great before and after the game. Like us, they were going into that game HOPING they'd win. All said and done, they, like us, know what winning something like that actually means to fans of clubs like ours. I normally cant stand Hearts but yesterday I changed my mind and that was down to their punters being decent and they were obviously gutted theiur team didnt do it for them but they were genuine in their congratulations to our fans. The way it should always be.

Mostly a good report card. Better than we gave ourselves tbf!

I thought it was referring to when they lost to nine-man Rangers in the LC final.

I thought it was referring to when they lost to nine-man Rangers in the LC final.

It is. They're much of a muchness though.

It is. They're much of a muchness though.

Sorry aye - the other lot! All scum, no real difference.

Jingle Bells

The Saints fans in the Langside were a decent bunch. Credit to them for not supporting the Uglies

allystrachan

seems from reading the two forums they like us more than we like them...lol

one thing we can both agree on though, is that even though all teams have knobs in their supports, none of us are any where near as bad as the old firm.

That post sums up this boards sad, sad obsession with Celtic. It was Rangers FFS.

seems from reading the two forums they like us more than we like ourselves...lol

Fixed! ;)

Archived