Gregg Wallace

Craigieboy

I hope Hampden have upgraded their menu.

A chocolate cheesecake with a certain kind of base will do :greggy:

The Great Khali

I think he's hanging out with Rousset's Shorts preparing for war.

Is he still on here? That was ******* hilarious. Him and all the other greetin faced numpties :lol:

I thought you couldn't mention a poster by name until they posted on a thread, or has GW changed it ?

jt

I thought you couldn't mention a poster by name until they posted on a thread, or has GW changed it ?

jt

I think he's long gone.

But just in case Bousset's Borts was just one of many boring sodspeople who objected to the Get Greggy to Hampden campaign.

I fecking loved that they played the buttery biscuit base tune at Hampden. I had a wee look round when they played it to see if there was anyone else pissing themselves laughing :jjyay:

given the amount of drink greggy quaffed at the brauhaus in order to save the hearts I think it'd be a disgrace if he wasn't able to join the troops at hampden in march.

I fecking loved that they played the buttery biscuit base tune at Hampden. I had a wee look round when they played it to see if there was anyone else pissing themselves laughing :jjyay:

One of many, MANY great memories of May 19 :verysmug:

You can hear on tv when Danny Grainger is being interviewed for BBC.

:greggy:

yabadabadoo1874again

Has to be done...tainted the cup win that the great man wasn't there.... took the edge off the day...its only now I can speak about it.

Spoiled by our self styled JKB Trumpet Bus Brigade....

Hope not, don't want him taking a ticket away from a real proper super duper glory hunting part-timer like me. :verymad:

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

:lol:

Me too. I turned to my mates and pointed it out to them.

They didn't understand the significance though :(

I've still got the ringtone :verysmug:

Rousset's Shorts went AWOL in the wake of May 19. A mystery that will forever be unsolved, I suspect.

Eerie. Really eerie.

I mind he was tweeting trying to find out why we loved him so much :rofl: oh greggy.

At least he knows who we are #bigtime

yabadabadoo1874again

The club.

They are too busy drawing up the infernal stupid assed unecessary rules around getting tickets to reduce attendance to be bothered with good PR which might inflate cup final ticket sales...

.... RAGING

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

He prob would have come but then, maybe wondering what it was all about, took a look on here and saw some of the abusive comments by some eg roussets shorts

he still tweeted "Go on Jambos" after we won the final though

:verysmug:

We should invite Greggyboys sidekick too as I just saw the corporate menu for the big day, the main course is Torode in the Hole......

yabadabadoo1874again

He prob would have come but then, maybe wondering what it was all about, took a look on here and saw some of the abusive comments by some eg roussets shorts

he still tweeted "Go on Jambos" after we won the final though

:verysmug:

The guy's a buttery biscuit legend...

My mates Greggy's double - I am sure they seperated at birth and he will be there, even if the great man can't be there himself.

Oh Bapsy.

Everything on here is awful patter to you.

I wonder why you bother.

No it isn't.

Most of your posts are mind.

Caspian Primrose

has anyone tweeted him yet? what hash tag should we try to get trending? #greggytothefinal or something?

mostly childish drivel.

If a kid kicks a ball into your garden, do you give it back, or do you burst it with a rake?

yabadabadoo1874again

If a kid kicks a ball into your garden, do you give it back, or do you burst it with a rake?

He stares at it over those glasses until it bursts, then he applies another coat of lipstick....

: )

is it your ball?

Forget the lame titled "Salt N' Sauce" final, make this the "buttery biscuit base" final! Get him to Hampden!

Oh Baps.

You're becoming a parody of yourself. :(

Present tense?

I would respectively argue that he became a parody of himself at about the moment he criticised Kickbak for being tolerant of jokes based on disability - while forgetting that he used to have a procession of avatars mocking those with Down Syndrome. :)

Present tense?

I would respectively argue that he became a parody of himself at about the moment he criticised Kickbak for being tolerant of jokes based on disability - while forgetting that he used to have a procession of avatars mocking those with Down Syndrome. :)

:lol:

Present tense?

:jjyay:

Chad Sexington

Present tense?

Oh aye. I forgot about that.

Talk about a brass f****** neck :lol:

Archived