Rangers to withdraw from Scotland

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

If league reconstruction happens.. Dunno about you guys but my enthusiasm for 12-12-18 has just grown remarkably..

Sorry, but lets jut say Rangers get accepted into the English leagues, I'd want Hearts to follow immediately. Once that door is open we'd all be off with them.

So, I'm in.

Sorry, but lets jut say Rangers get accepted into the English leagues, I'd want Hearts to follow immediately. Once that door is open we'd all be off with them.

So, I'm in.

exactly my thoughts.

YAAAAAS ******* YAAAAAS

REGAN FTW

DONCASTER FTW

IGNORE THE P45S IN THE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously fantastic news, wonder if they'll end up in the league of wales ^_^ since EPL told them to gtf

Wonder if Chico ran this by his communications lackey who has been telling us for months and months that Scottish Football needs Sevco.

Aye, aye but did ye no know that leaving Scottish football ASAP also involves them like... leavin' a presence in Scoatland tae develupp aw the best talunt an' aw that an' tae stoap everywun else goin' intae MELTDOON?

:facepalm:

Why don't you all think before you type???

If Rangers did leave what do you think they would leave behind?

Carnage. Our game left completely in tatters.

...a bit disco

If Rangers did leave what do you think they would leave behind?

Is that better or worse than it is now?

On a more serious note - was that a new suit that Charles Green was sporting in his interview on STV - things must really be looking up for them!

...a bit disco

On a more serious note - was that a new suit that Charles Green was sporting in his interview on STV - things must really be looking up for them!

The share rip-off issue must be paying off.

If Rangers did leave what do you think they would

leave behind?

:lol: I know people are just cutting off thier noses to spite thier face its pretty pathetic tbh.the game up here would be done and as you already said if rangers get accepted into English football we should follow immediately.

Where they off to like? The IFA Premiership? They're about the only ***** who'd take them :lol:

Is that better or worse than it is now?

We need change, everyone knows that. It's what kind of change that is the big question.

Current proposals are plain stupid.

...a bit disco

We need change, everyone knows that. It's what kind of change that is the big question.

Current proposals are plain stupid.

Change, yes, The current proposals, farcical.

But to be dictated to by a team that isn't even a full member of the SFL?

Beyond comprehension.

I'm not a fan of the farcical new league reconstructure proposals however if it means getting rid of The Rangers then suddenly I'm all for it!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

As long as they are forced to move their stadium, training ground, staff, players and fans over whatever border they cross, then its a big fat "SEE YA LATER" from me. :)

Change, yes, The current propsals, farcical.

But to be dictated to by a team that isn't even a full member of the SFL?

Beyond comprehension.

So lets vote it through to spite them?

I don't think they are trying to dictate anything, but are pissed off at not being included in the discussions.

Say what you want about them being a newco etc etc, they are a massive club with a massive support and to not include them in the conversation is IMO being negligent and juvenile.

I wait with bated breath on Hughie being immediately charged with "not acting with utmost good faith!

I'm sure the kangaroo court will be whipped up even quicker than Stevo's!

Where do they intend to go?

It's unlikely that the English would want them and I doubt that UEFA would let them play anywhere else.

All smacks of the toys being thrown out of the pram - obviously the wee promises made to Chuck last year are now being forgotton and Rangers will continue to languish in the bottom league. No quick return for them. What a shame!

I don't think they are trying to dictate anything, but are pissed off at not being included in the discussions.

Say what you want about them being a newco etc etc, they are a massive club with a massive support and to not include them in the conversation is IMO being negligent and juvenile.

What? If they hadnt spent years cheating they would have been involved in the discussions!!

...a bit disco

For them to be included in any talks on the future shaping of Scottish football would smack of SELF interest and double standards. They have already stated in no uncertain terms what their position is through Green and his mouthpiece (Traynor).

Not only that, we have screamed for years to be treated the same and no one club to receive 'favours'. No matter how big their support and no matter what they bring to the table, they CANNOT be treated as 'bigger' than us, Hibs, Raith Rovers or even Annan Athletic ( who, with their actual SFL vote, have more say at the moment than Charles Green's Rangers).

Charles Green, I like you, if you book a stage at this years fringe I will pay to see you, as you are indeed the funniest guy I have had

to listen too over the last few months, your diddy 4th tier team has no voting rights, so you threaten to leave the Scottish leagues, even tho

UEFA have said,which you quoted, " No to cross border leagues" , you do make me laugh, have a plus+ net day :)

ToadKiller Dog

They have been offered a place in the Faroe Islands premier league . Charlie Chuck says he likes the long days and short nights .

Might be, still pish stained though.

What? If they hadnt spent years cheating they would have been involved in the discussions!!

They've been punished in case you haven't noticed.

The chip on the shoulder needs to be removed.

IF we want to properly restructure Scottish Football, it is surely sensible to involve one of the biggest clubs in the discussion. Not let them dictate it, but at least involve them.

Just my opinion.

i wish jj was my dad

Great news to come home to.

Just the usual bullying rhetoric I suspect but I'd be delighted if it came to pass

IF we want to properly restructure Scottish Football, it is surely sensible to involve one of the biggest clubs in the discussion. Not let them dictate it, but at least involve them.

Just my opinion.

So Rangers have been punished? In what way, other than the transfer ban?

You seriously think a new entity with no voting rights should have a say?

Quisling.

We only won 5-1

Just my opinion.

Are you being serious?

Archived