Hibs end sold out

Guest Prince William

BoJack Horseman

Online and telephone sales are shut doesn't say walk up sales ?

Based on the below it looks like their public sale started this morning by phone and online only, open to anyone who has ever registered with their site. There was no walk up sale to begin with.

On-line and telephone sales for the remaining Cup Final Tickets will start at 10am Wednesday (9 May).

Supporters should note that no tickets will be sold directly from the Ticket Office, either face to face or by the direct telephone number.

Only supporters ALREADY registered on the Club ticketing database will be able to purchase tickets. Supporters cannot register on the database between now and the sale.

The web address to purchase tickets is www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

The phone line is 0844 844 1875 option 1.

Supporters will be limited to 2 tickets per purchase.

Tickets purchased will not be available for collection until Monday 14 May.

Glad that lot have sold out, want people to see that the Edinburgh derbies can be every bit as good as the Glasgae ones and having a full house will add to the spectacle.

Sooperstar

It was always going to happen. I notice that they haven't actually confirmed that they have sold all their tickets yet though.

'The tickets available for public sale have now sold out'.

GforGallo

The final will be the highest attendance for a Hearts/Hibs games since when, the 80's ?

2006 surely...

Buffalo Bill

2006 surely...

That would imply that this game wouldn't sell as many as 2006.

This will be the highest attended derby since 1960, a year when we became League Champions incidentally.

Radioactive Mince

How can anyone be surprised at this, honestly? Hibs are the 4th biggest fanbase in Scotland. I know we quite rightly slag them off about the semi and being the wee team in Edinburgh generally but they are a big club, just not quite as big as us. Their crowds are suffering as a direct result of poor performances spanning many years.

I'm genuinely baffled that anybody thought this game would not sell out. Absolutely flabbergasted :unsure:

I actually wonder how many undercover Hearts fans will be in the Hibs end.

Strong indication that there is between 3 and 5000 Jambos in the Hibs end.

GforGallo

That would imply that this game wouldn't sell as many as 2006.

This will be the highest attended derby since 1960, a year when we became League Champions incidentally.

Think I misread the question tbh.

Pohang Jambo

where did you hear this from? I seriously doubt that many would be in the vermin end

30-50 maybe

:ninja:

Chaka Demus & pliers

:rofl:

I hope when you say 3 you actually mean 3 and not 3000

where did you hear this from? I seriously doubt that many would be in the vermin end

30-50 maybe

:ninja:

Its my rumour Pohang please just run with it ok.

gordon the jambo

First to wear green

First to have a scoreboard

First to announce all tickets sold

Another 'honour' for them to boast about, I'm sure.

First to be back in Edinburgh after final

Full house guaranteed then, not that there was ever any doubt.

Time to show the weegia what OF-free Scottish football could be like.

This!

Hearts and Hibs need to put on a show that puts the OF seethe to shame. This can be done thumbsup.gif

First to wear green

First to have a scoreboard

First to announce all tickets sold

Another 'honour' for them to boast about, I'm sure.

First to go 111 years without the Big Cup thumbsup.gif

stuart500

They didnt sell all their tickets before us. Ours were effectively sold out the moment we got our allocation. We also got far more hospitality seats so have already outsold them. I'm getting further tickets from a Queens Park season ticket holder in a "neutral" area.

Guaranteed more jambos at the final.

Clerry Jambo

How can anyone be surprised at this, honestly? Hibs are the 4th biggest fanbase in Scotland. I know we quite rightly slag them off about the semi and being the wee team in Edinburgh generally but they are a big club, just not quite as big as us. Their crowds are suffering as a direct result of poor performances spanning many years.

I'm genuinely baffled that anybody thought this game would not sell out. Absolutely flabbergasted :unsure:

Correct

Tommy Wiseau

Who actually gives a **** if they sell out in a public sale a day before us? :rofl:

Saw some of the chat on Pie 'n' Bovril about it and there were folk actually arguing about it - pathetic FFS :lol:

Thanks to them dishing out tickets to any bugger who will turn up at a relegation decider or has a Hibs tea cosy in their hoose, they sold out first. :wow: Congratulations, at least they won't be an embarrassment by half filling their end of Hampden this time.

We'll sell out tomorrow, before a public sale, and then we can get on with it. I'd rather see 20,000 of them sneaking out with 15 minutes to go anyway B)

brunoatemyhamster

How could you forget...

john-leslie-404_681551c.jpg

he need's two remember!whether she like's it or not she's going!

article-1028904-01B86ADF00000578-436_468x359.jpg

maroonlegions

Fine by me, the more of these cretins that witness their team getting a rogering the better ,i will gladly watch with a big greggy.pngon my face as their fans desert their seats at half time greetin in the long journey along the m8.rudi2.png

The Old Tolbooth

:blink:

Chaka Demus & pliers

I find your obsession with the Hibs ticket sales quite hard to comprehend.

I find this post puzzling

Tommy Wiseau

The thousands of vermin who bought tickets for our end with their 40 loyalty points - as it was the only way they'd get to Hampden - must be spewing now, eh? :davebp:

• 2 years later...

I'm guessing Jan 1st 1960.

Hibs 1 Hearts 5

54,000 at ER.

How prophetic a scoreline Bill. Did you know something we didn't?

Sorry for bringing up an old post but my Kickback has gone back in time to 2012 and that post from Bill was too good to not get a mention.

Random as ****

yes appears so but the Kickback gremlins are taking peoples' front pages back to random dates in past

has happened to me

yes appears so but the Kickback gremlins are taking peoples' front pages back to random dates in past

has happened to me

Exactly. Glad it's not just me.

Archived