Mixu's team selection

roger_the_pessimist

roger_the_pessimist

I'd be interested to hear what Hibbies think about this, if there are any floating about...

It seems to me that Mixu is still living out the 6-2 game, reckoned they would do well today with creative attacking players in their side. The flair myth lives on...

Morais, Zemmama and Benji all started - and all were subbed. These guys may have some ability but they're all powderpuff. I can understand that he wants Hibs to play good footbal but a derby is a battle, first and foremost. There was no way that side was going to win the battle today and as a result Hibs were rubbish, even by derby standards.

We were excellent in that department. We generally are in derbies at Tynie. Our workrate and commitment was first class, and we were the more potent attacking threat because of this. We won the battle and deserved to win.

Hibs creativity is a myth. Hibs flair is a myth. They used to go on about passing football - that was only when the other team stood back to watch.

They have players that lack heart.

I'd be interested to hear what Hibbies think about this, if there are any floating about...

It seems to me that Mixu is still living out the 6-2 game, reckoned they would do well today with creative attacking players in their side. The flair myth lives on...

Morais, Zemmama and Benji all started - and all were subbed. These guys may have some ability but they're all powderpuff. I can understand that he wants Hibs to play good footbal but a derby is a battle, first and foremost. There was no way that side was going to win the battle today and as a result Hibs were rubbish, even by derby standards.

We were excellent in that department. We generally are in derbies at Tynie. Our workrate and commitment was first class, and we were the more potent attacking threat because of this. We won the battle and deserved to win.

There is little doubt that we had most of the fist half but I thought both teams were equally poor in the second half. Hearts sat far too deep and Frail's substitutions had little impact.

roger_the_pessimist
There is little doubt that we had most of the fist half but I thought both teams were equally poor in the second half. Hearts sat far too deep and Frail's substitutions had little impact.

It wasn't the most memorable of games that's for sure!

Archived