Gomes's shirt

Tokyo Drifter

Tokyo Drifter

He threw it in the crowd at the end and this lad caught it, put it on, and was still posing for pictures behind the goal when I left. Anyone see him/know him/buy it off him in the pub later?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Armadale_isnt_all_rangers

Credit to Gomez :thumbsup:

Credit my erse!

Stop giving credit to the opposition!! FFS! (not aimed at you mate) just cant stand people saying "Well done Spurs"!

He threw it in the crowd at the end and this lad caught it, put it on, and was still posing for pictures behind the goal when I left. Anyone see him/know him/buy it off him in the pub later?

Gomes handed him the shirt and then signed it.

Saw the guy last night on Gorgie road and gave him two bob for it.

Thought spurs as a team and support were pretty good... showed us lot up for what we are really... an spl club with little quality and some pretty hateful supporters in sections.

I love Hearts but I know our limitations and last night it was pretty evident how massive the gulf is... although at times we had them penned back and Tynie was rocking!

A very good night spoiled personally for me by the father and son sitting next to me shouting vile and racist abuse at certain spurs players... then storming off early when the fifth goal went in while shouting abuse at our own players for having no 'Heart!'

Couple of complete dicks.

grumpyespana

One things for sure, the shirt probably didn't need washed...

His first touch of the ball was in the 37min lol.

Grumpy.

Thought spurs as a team and support were pretty good... showed us lot up for what we are really... an spl club with little quality and some pretty hateful supporters in sections.

I love Hearts but I know our limitations and last night it was pretty evident how massive the gulf is... although at times we had them penned back and Tynie was rocking!

A very good night spoiled personally for me by the father and son sitting next to me shouting vile and racist abuse at certain spurs players... then storming off early when the fifth goal went in while shouting abuse at our own players for having no 'Heart!'

I would have suggested confronting the nearest steward mate (if it "spoiled" your night that much) got the filth evicted, as for a spl club with "little quality" jesus!!!! More fans like you would be great!! :ermm:

I would have suggested confronting the nearest steward mate (if it "spoiled" your night that much) got the filth evicted, as for a spl club with "little quality" jesus!!!! More fans like you would be great!! :ermm:

Mate.

Last night we showed some guts but no quality... Against Motherwell and Dundee Utd we showed neither guts or quality. We are the third biggest spl team, with the third biggest player budget and last night we looked like huddies. I love my team but it doesn't colour my judgement to the football we play.

And as for the the gruesome twosomes next to me the stewards were already aware and so were fellow supporters... They were asked to tone it down... shortly before the fifth went in and the two (led by dad) exploded in fury as they stormed out.

My night wasn't ruined because of them, far from it... they were just an annoyance and let down the supporters and themselves.

Mate.

Last night we showed some guts but no quality... Against Motherwell and Dundee Utd we showed neither guts or quality. We are the third biggest spl team, with the third biggest player budget and last night we looked like huddies. I love my team but it doesn't colour my judgement to the football we play.

And as for the the gruesome twosomes next to me the stewards were already aware and so were fellow supporters... They were asked to tone it down... shortly before the fifth went in and the two (led by dad) exploded in fury as they stormed out.

If they were racist the fekers should have been ejected!! :angry: guess you have a point re: our guts, But against that side last night I think "huddies" is being too harsh. Anyways I'm new on here so I agree with some of you and not with some of you!!! :thumbsup:

The guy behind the goals asked Gomes for his shirt when he came out after half time. Gomes said he could have it after the game and fair play to him he kept his word. A few others asked for his gloves too but he said he wasn`t allowed to give them away. Felt a wee bit sorry for Kello after the game as he never got a swapsy.

Guildford_Jambo

Credit my erse!

Stop giving credit to the opposition!! FFS! (not aimed at you mate) just cant stand people saying "Well done Spurs"!

You sir need to grow up and stop being so immature,,, we dont need fans like you.

NOTHING wrong at all with giving credit to opposition, if merited... no need for hatred

Guildford_Jambo

Where roughly do you sit?

Shame these twits did this - hope they never come back, we dont need fans like them!

Governor Tarkin

And bang on cue Guildford appears to rock out the 'we don't need fans like you' chat.

And bang on cue I'm biting like a shark.

When you eventually get launched I reckon I'll miss hating you.

:thumbsup:

Guildford_Jambo

Why can't they be credited?

They can mate

Just some people on here cant see beyond hearts and hate everyone and everything that isnt to do with Hearts, and are bad losers.

so ignore them, you can credit spurs

Guildford_Jambo

And bang on cue Guildford appears to rock out the 'we don't need fans like you' chat.

And bang on cue I'm biting like a shark.

When you eventually get launched I reckon I'll miss hating you.

:thumbsup:

Wasnt talking about fans like you unless you were one of those that shouted bile abuse etc at Spurs players/fans

They can mate

Just some people on here cant see beyond hearts and hate everyone and everything that isnt to do with Hearts, and are bad losers.

so ignore them, you can credit spurs

Glad to see it isn't just me giving credit when it's due.

Some people need to take off the Hearts tinted spectacles me thinks.

Governor Tarkin

I did give them a fair bit of stick yeh, being that they were the opposition. Whether it could be construed as 'bile' however is probably open to interpretation.

I also disappeared to the pub after the fifth went in.

Do I now fall into the 'fans like you' category?

Guildford_Jambo

Glad to see it isn't just me giving credit when it's due.

Some people need to take off the Hearts tinted spectacles me thinks.

indeed :thumbsup:

Guildford_Jambo

I did give them a fair bit of stick yeh, being that they were the opposition. Whether it could be construed as 'bile' however is probably open to interpretation.

I also disappeared to the pub after the fifth went in.

Do I now fall into the 'fans like you' category?

i cant be bothered getting into an argument with you to be honest.

the fact that you couldnt even be bothered to stay til the end is just sad

Jeeso, this place is pathetic at times, i thought the thread was about Gomes's shirt, not what "fan catagory" each of us falls under.

Lucky guy whoever got his shirt!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wasnt talking about fans like you unless you were one of those that shouted bile abuse etc at Spurs players/fans

You only have the word of another poster that this happened though... Now you are banding it about like a fact that you witnessed yourself.

See before you get booted off this site and leave it a much better place in your absence?... Can you please stop using Scottish Cup winner Gilles Rousset as you avatar?... Maybe get Brian Hamilton or someone else more comparible to your posting style? :thumbsup:

Guildford_Jambo

You only have the word of another poster that this happened though... Now you are banding it about like a fact that you witnessed yourself.

See before you get booted off this site and leave it a much better place in your absence?... Can you please stop using Scottish Cup winner Gilles Rousset as you avatar?... Maybe get Brian Hamilton or someone else more comparible to your posting style? :thumbsup:

You can just ignore my posts if you dont like them - i do that with others i dont like...

and I have actutally met Gilles Rousset a number of times and he is a decent guy who may agree with me more than you think

There was a guy around the back of the Main Stand after the game who was a Spurs fan wearing a Bale 3 top, not sure if it was Gareth Bales top himself but he seemed :verysmug: to have it, even it it was on backwards.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You can just ignore my posts if you dont like them - i do that with others i dont like...

and I have actutally met Gilles Rousset a number of times and he is a decent guy who may agree with me more than you think

No, I would rather point out that you never say anything good about Hearts and come accross more like a Hibby in your disdain for the club.

I hope Gilles telt you to **** off and stop stalking his daughter. :whistling:

Guildford_Jambo

No, I would rather point out that you never say anything good about Hearts and come accross more like a Hibby in your disdain for the club.

I hope Gilles telt you to **** off and stop stalking his daughter. :whistling:

What's his daughter got to do with anything?

Regal Kingston

i cant be bothered getting into an argument with you to be honest.

the fact that you couldnt even be bothered to stay til the end is just sad

I think leaving at 5-0 is more than ok to be honest.

I done the same - Up to the fifth I sang and gave them my support yet the players gave precious little in return. Hearts players get paid very well to play football and I feel they should have donated some money to local charities after turning in a performance like that. They are meant to be professional athletes and should take a good look at themselves.

Guildford_Jambo

I think leaving at 5-0 is more than ok to be honest.

I done the same - Up to the fifth I sang and gave them my support yet the players gave precious little in return. Hearts players get paid very well to play football and I feel they should have donated some money to local charities after turning in a performance like that. They are meant to be professional athletes and should take a good look at themselves.

Agreed with that bit

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What's his daughter got to do with anything?

I just figured that a creepy wee guy like you must have an equally creepy reason for having met the guy plenty times. Figured he probably chased you away from his garden bushes a few times or something, no?

You asked someone else earlier "where they sit" at Tynie, can I ask you the same thing? Are you a regular?

Guildford_Jambo

I just figured that a creepy wee guy like you must have an equally creepy reason for having met the guy plenty times. Figured he probably chased you away from his garden bushes a few times or something, no?

You asked someone else earlier "where they sit" at Tynie, can I ask you the same thing? Are you a regular?

Take back the creepy comment as you can not say that.

i sit towards the back of section D, and yes been a season ticket holder for many years

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

i sit towards the back of section D, and yes been a season ticket holder for many years

Not "halfway along the Wheatfield" any more is it, Wumford? laugh.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I would describe your trolling as creepy guildford, so for that reason... No, I do not take it back.

So, in section D, at the back -where you have sat for many years- where about are this neddy element to our support? further forward in section D or a little to either side? I sat in D for a while and never noticed this awfull and game destroying neddiness and I am wondering if you are able to put your finger on when it started and whether it is getting worse or better.

:sob:

Mothy's spot on IMO Guilly :greggy:

rossthejambo

I would describe your trolling as creepy guildford, so for that reason... No, I do not take it back.

So, in section D, at the back -where you have sat for many years- where about are this neddy element to our support? further forward in section D or a little to either side? I sat in D for a while and never noticed this awfull and game destroying neddiness and I am wondering if you are able to put your finger on when it started and whether it is getting worse or better.

Read the "fans are embarrassing" thread and you'll see that his "mate" sat in section B and was surrounded by morons who were shouting vile abuse for the entire match, getting chats from the police and everything.......and then you'll see other people who sat in the same area totally refuting his claims.

His trolling on here is boring as ****.

Read the "fans are embarrassing" thread and you'll see that his "mate" sat in section B and was surrounded by morons who were shouting vile abuse for the entire match, getting chats from the police and everything.......and then you'll see other people who sat in the same area totally refuting his claims.

In fairness, he has been pretty good at it. It's just lately he's become obvious as ****. laugh.gif

Governor Tarkin

It doesn't exist that's why.

As well as being a sporting spectacle, the football has always been a place for groups of mates to congregate, have a laugh, and vent some of the frustrations built up whilst keeping the wheels of industry turning for another week.

WUMford knows this fine well, but it doesn't fit with his wee agenda. :thumbsup:

How far back are we talking, Wumford? Right up the back at row 40 or nearer the back like 32, 33 etc?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Awesome... I sit in section B and have done for three seasons now and that is just shoite, no-one near me or in ear shot of me was getting chats from the police and there was no vile abuse whatsoever. :lol:

The worst thing that happened in section B was the amount of fans clapping Spurs... hardly in keeping with his agenda though I suppose. :ninja:

Archived