FAO Kenny Clark

Tommy Wiseau

ginger jambo98
Cheat. Pure and simple.

I hate him.

...........and a complete w@nk too. See the grin on his puss as he walked off at FT when we were booing him, bawbag of the highest order !

...........and a complete w@nk too. See the grin on his puss as he walked off at FT when we were booing him, bawbag of the highest order !

He enjoyed the booing at both half time and full time. Smirking both times.

He was outrageously bad today.

I hope we bust your coupon, you cheating b***ard - GIRUY!

he'll be a happy man,his beloved celtic won,but agree he did everything bar score for hibs,cheating barsteward.:mad:

One of the worst displays I've ever seen. He is a total either an incompetent or a weegie stooge. Either way, he deserves some real unpleasantness for that today. Awful.

It wasn't even subtle. For the umpteenth time in two months. Cheats. Blatant cheats. But is it just down to the refs? Who else is involved?

I'm not a conspiracy theoriest but i've witnesses some incompetent refereeing displays at Tynie over the years and i had thought i'd seen it all this season.

But todays wasn't incompetent - it was corrupt.

Simply corrupt.

Nelly Terraces

At points today me and the rest of the lads around me were actually laughing at the ludicrous bias of his decisions. It's now just so blatant that the only honesty about it now is they don't try and hide it.

Mind you, the one he let that moron Murray off on Ruben in the 1st half was nothing short of an utter disgrace.

Andy V should not have been booked.

Is this the thread for agreeing with maroonlegions??? Telling Robbie off for no reason; Sucks horses (donkey..) a**. Apologies but I had a response but my hobo brother distracted me...............

Commander Harris

I usually don't go in for conspiracy theories and prefer to blame incompetence rather than dishonesty but that was the most blatant display of biased refereeing I have ever witnessed. absolutely disgraceful.

He also seemed intent on getting Nade booked. Nade reacted and obvioulsy said something fair enough, Clark let him off and proceeded to follow Nade as he jogged away constantly going on and on and on in his ear until nade eventually reacted. I thought it was disgusting for a ref to do that

He also seemed intent on getting Nade booked. Nade reacted and obvioulsy said something fair enough, Clark let him off and proceeded to follow Nade as he jogged away constantly going on and on and on in his ear until nade eventually reacted. I thought it was disgusting for a ref to do that

I agree.

Nade was stupid to play along, but Clark was goading him.

It's a pity he wasn't so consistent with the fat Graham Norton.

After Myxomatosis was given a 'talking to' by him he continues to rant at the ref. Was he sent to the stand - was he feck.

The Refs not just Kenny Clark do have a biased against Hearts

The whole of Scottish football know it but have an agenda against Hearts/Romanov

So in their eyes it's ok...

Ratbags the lot of them.

One of the worst displays I've ever seen. He is a total either an incompetent or a weegie stooge. Either way, he deserves some real unpleasantness for that today. Awful.

He's just a dirty cheating *******.

How Benji the dug wasnt booked for going through the back of Stewart (?) Ill never know.

The 2 worst tackles in the game were the Benji foul on Stewart and the Murray foul on Palazuelos. Neither were booked.

How Clark didn't book Murray even for persistent fouling was ridiculous.

bilston angel

After a succession of horrendous refereeing displays in recent weeks totally biased against us, I'm coming to the conclusion there is an agenda against us. In a previous thread someone had said they had been talking to a referee who said there was an unwriitten directive to give it tight to us after Vlad's rants, I'm beginning to think there is an element of truth in this.

How Benji the dug wasnt booked for going through the back of Stewart (?) Ill never know.

now there's no way we can be accused of slagging off the cheating clark because we got beat. this would be a fantastic chance to have a press conference on monday and go over the decisions that were incompetent.

to then show the way hearts are being treated by the sfa's referee's over the past 6 months and more. there can be no law against hearts highlighting these corrupt/incompetent decisions and i believe there would be major red faces in the sfa's corridors of power with the media turning on these muppets.

all hearts want is a fair deal unlike the weegie bigots who need referee's to be biased.

marshallschunkychicken

I have thought myself paranoid in the past because we were getting decisions against us.

Recent decisions are making me believe that there is a concerted effort against us, and that the SFA want Romanov out of Scottish football, and this is their way of doing it.

I'm probably paranoid though.

Just watching the recording of the game -

The Velicka "dive" gets a booking - very soft IMO yet Ian Murrays assault on Ruben hardly got a second glance.

The word Cheat sums Clark up quite nicely for me

I have thought myself paranoid in the past because we were getting decisions against us.

Recent decisions are making me believe that there is a concerted effort against us, and that the SFA want Romanov out of Scottish football, and this is their way of doing it.

I'm probably paranoid though.

You're not paranoid mate that's exactly their game..

3rd gen jambo
now there's no way we can be accused of slagging off the cheating clark because we got beat. this would be a fantastic chance to have a press conference on monday and go over the decisions that were incompetent.

to then show the way hearts are being treated by the sfa's referee's over the past 6 months and more. there can be no law against hearts highlighting these corrupt/incompetent decisions and i believe there would be major red faces in the sfa's corridors of power with the media turning on these muppets.

all hearts want is a fair deal unlike the weegie bigots who need referee's to be biased.

Heart of Midlothian FC would get slaughtered if they did this - but something needs to be done. There is no doubt that there is "an agenda" against our club and our players.

Whilst the club can not do it - there is, I assume, nothing against the supporters doing it through one of the federations.

Any takers?

I posted on a thread yesterday that I thought Kenny Clark was a good referee. That being the case he had an off day today. Anything that was 50 -50 went down the greenway, and some decisions just seem inexplicable. I think even he will be disappointed with his performance if he watches it back.

I?ve never seen such an immature performance from a referee. He spent the majority of the game looking to pick fights with our players.

There is a consensus amongst referees and the GFA to ensure Hearts suffer for daring to criticise the only institution on the planet (according to them) that has no corruption AT ALL and in which the match officials NEVER EVER knowingly make biased decisions against Hearts!!!

If only they could smell the stench of their own corruption!!!

Was in the huff because he didn't get a foul, and followed up with that tackle.

Elliott did the same a couple of weeks ago.

Guess which one got booked.

Sure it was Chesney.

Stewart would have had Benji's head.

Had Stewart 'gone through' benji in the same manner I'm 99% sure the yellow card would have come out. Velicka gets a gleeful yellow when, once again, had that been an oppo he would have probably just got the get yourself up gesture or perhaps even ignored completely :(

Its getting beyond a joke and they aren't even bothering to disguise the fact any more :mad:

Self-interest abounds.. Why is anyone surprised?

Green n' white? Ah yes, decision that way, always!!

I posted on a thread yesterday that I thought Kenny Clark was a good referee. That being the case he had an off day today. Anything that was 50 -50 went down the greenway, and some decisions just seem inexplicable. I think even he will be disappointed with his performance if he watches it back.

Bill - This post just typifies you; honest and decent - you tend to see the best in people, even the worst of people - like referees.

For me, Clark's performance today was appalling: one of a dirty cheating ****bag.

How on earth he can hold his head high just baffles me - shame on him, and shame on his governing body.

Archived