Was it just me

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Or was that the most boring derby in recent times?

Christ it was like a friendly at points!

Two brutally bad teams, roll on the new signings/manager.

Still a win against them is good no matter how it's achieved!

Or was that the most boring derby in recent times?

Christ it was like a friendly at points!

Two brutally bad teams, roll on the new signings/manager.

Still a win against them is good no matter how it's achieved!

Yep. Doesn't help when you can't look back on a good goal celebration. We didn't know the ball was in until the ref ran towards the centre circle!

Yep. Doesn't help when you can't look back on a good goal celebration. We didn't know the ball was in until the ref ran towards the centre circle!

oh i dunno, steve banks surely let us all know it went in ;)

Twas a shan game. Always nice to get one over the reptiles but it didn't feel as much like a victory as some. Both teams were so toothless up front that it was pretty hard to get excited once we'd scored.

The number of mis-hit passes, and a truly dire refereeing display just added to the malaise.

Good to finally get a win though, especially over the Lochend pondlife, but it doesn't really feel like a turning point has been reached yet.

FTH.

Aye. Not the greatest but a win is a win and hopefully the start of something better. Roll on the new manager, players, and the rest....soon though, time is ticking and the end of Jan is not long away now.

GIRUY Mixu Fattylino :D

We have struggled for so long, that the win was more of a relief than enjoyment.

Big improvement needed if we are to beat motherwell on Tuesday. Oh and Stevie Frail - your tactics are mince and your substitutions baffling.

At least we can enjoy the weekend for once!!

Enjoyed the first half hour but the last hour was supershan.

Watch us go now that we've got a win under our belts.

Was it just me or were the Hibs fans even worse than normal today? I don't remember hearing much at all from them today......

Was it just me or were the Hibs fans even worse than normal today? I don't remember hearing much at all from them today......

heard the sickos singing the Wallace mercer song.****bags the lot of them.:mad:

Like most have said, we got the win we have been waiting on for sooooo long. Just happier it was against the filth. The performance was indeed rank mind ye. Nade is a waste of space in the 10 mins he got. What a loser!

Archived