So long .. farewell.

ThomasFlogel

Goodbye.

Dont regard this as victory to the tossers who bully and snide. Regard it as you being sad *******s.

Regular JKB posters cannot handle another point of view. They cannot handle someone new to the board with a different opinion. Most people reading agree but dont state as they dont want to go against the grain. Those few who have agreed, cheers.

Was in tynecastle arms and stratfords last night. JKB came up. Fans who dont use the site, dont use it because there are some absoloute ***** of the highest order on here who think its okay amongst other things to boo the team. Everyone agreed its a load of shite.

So long, farewell and C'mon the Hearts.

PS i wish i was prancer, my type of guy.

[mod edit]

Johanes de Silentio

Goodbye.

Dont regard this as victory to the tossers who bully and snide. Regard it as you being sad *******s.

Regular JKB posters cannot handle another point of view. They cannot handle someone new to the board with a different opinion. Most people reading agree but dont state as they dont want to go against the grain. Those few who have agreed, cheers.

Was in tynecastle arms and stratfords last night. JKB came up. Fans who dont use the site, dont use it because there are some absoloute ***** of the highest order on here who think its okay amongst other things to boo the team. Everyone agreed its a load of shite.

scott jambo, forehead man, frankenstein my advice to you is get a life my friends. get a life.

Take it easy, mate! :)

Goodbye.

scott jambo, forehead man, frankenstein my advice to you is get a life my friends. get a life.

Are you serious mate? Who gives a rats erse what the clowns on here say? To be fair I dont exactly agree with your point about fans and heavily disagree regarding Obua, however becasue the usual suspects on here start on you is no reason to stop coming on.

Signing up. Wasting work time. Talking about kickback during drinking time...

Getting wound up on an internet forum.

Priceless. :lol:

:lol:

If only it was just that you had a different opinion I doubt you'd be getting the same amount of pelters.

Johanes de Silentio

I love "goodbye" threads. Although nothing will beat Shaun Lawson's one.

That were a belter! :lol:

I miss Shaun! :(

Goodbye.

ssshhh, use your inside voice, TBF somethings are un called for but you seem determind to make a name for yourself on here !

I'm loving the irony of someone leaving because not many folk agreed with him then blaming the failure to accept different views.

I love "goodbye" threads. Although nothing will beat Shaun Lawson's one.

Is there a link? Sounds like it could be a read!

alwaysthereinspirit

This place would be pretty quiet if everyone who was ragged on took this attitude.

Come over here, sit down with your blankie and we'll discuss your issues like the big people do.

The OP is only a young lad and isn't Prancer. He's right to say that his stalkers need to get a life.

Would have been better if he slapped them all on ignore and got on with the business of getting into some right good arguments.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Does seem the lad got an inordinate amount of stick from some.

Most posts I saw him make rather than anyone disagreeing with his views they seemed to just jump on the "Flogel is Prancer" posts immediately without any discussion of any points raised.

Shouldn't let the amateur detectives bother you pal.

rudi must stay

Goodbye.

[mod edit]

what a load of rubbish, if anything there's too many opinions.

Say What Again

The OP is only a young lad and isn't Prancer. He's right to say that his stalkers need to get a life.

JKB does seem to have developed a vigilante group/self-appointed police/online gang.

What's both equally worrying (and should be for them too!) and impressive is how thorough and prepared to go the extra mile, they are. In the past few weeks we've had posting styles analyzed, outside websites scrutinised, personal details posted, [mod edit]

I appreciate these things are probably available at little effort, but even having the will or inclination to bother to dig it up is again, as impressive as it is baffling and slightly odd.

I've come to be almost convinced that this group MUST keep dossiers on posters. The knowledge they seem to have and retain on complete strangers is slightly creepy but it's there. One wrong word and a post you made over a year ago, is dug up and presented as evidence against you.

Like I said, sometimes it's :lol: , sometimes it's :unsure::o

Sterling Archer

I've come to be almost convinced that this group MUST keep dossiers on posters.

I thought this was common knowledge.

:updatesnotebook:

Snake Plissken

His name is ThomasFlogel.

In death he has a name and that name is ThomasFlogel

His name is ThomasFlogel

scottish_chicP

Grow up, it's a ******* internet messageboard.

Pretty much how I see it. I couldn't care less what people on here thought of me and my views....some people get a bit carried away me thinks! Take a chill pill :thumbsup:

Say What Again

He almost made it to 400 posts.

We must work faster.

:lol:

You in particular have to raise your game. You didn't even get a mention in the resignation OP (before it was edited).

Must do better.

Archived