Poetry

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I stumbled across this website as I'm an avid follower of the poetic arts.

http://poetsanctuary.proboards.com/index.cgi

Its well worth registering (its all free) and going into the "Tragedy" section and see if you can spot a famous ****backers ramblings.....:thumbsup:

I urge only serious poets to have a dabble...:rolleyes:

Kalamazoo Jambo

I stumbled across this website as I'm an avid follower of the poetic arts.

http://poetsanctuary...s.com/index.cgi

Its well worth registering (its all free) and going into the "Tragedy" section and see if you can spot a famous ****backers ramblings.....:thumbsup:

I urge only serious poets to have a dabble...:rolleyes:

Yes, it is indeed worth registering :lol:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

The second stanza confuses the hell out of me.

You got the 1st one ................................:o

Randle P McMurphy

i think we have crashed the site. maybe this poet would like to enter the competition with his pearls of wisdom

The Mighty Thor

Probably the genteel admins of the PoetSanctuary have heard of the Daily Mail Seethe debacle and have closed the board before all hell lets loose smiliz19.gif

...a bit disco

Probably the genteel admins of the PoetSanctuary have heard of the Daily Mail Seethe debacle and have closed the board before all hell lets loose smiliz19.gif

Just what i was thinking :thumbsup:

...a bit disco

We've killed their server :o

It was the sudden surge of traffic (us) what did it!

The Mighty Thor

It was the sudden surge of traffic (us) what did it!

I can imagine they maybe get one or two registration requests per month and suddenly on a dark day in December.....BOOM!........ they get inundated with registration requests and guests trying to view certain threads.......

I have visions of a slightly more artistic version of Dex having a panic as he finds his Poetry forum under outright attack from a rag-arsed bunch of football supporters. It'll feature in pro-board monthly next month. Guaranteed. laugh.gif

...a bit disco

I can imagine they maybe get one or two registration requests per month and suddenly on a dark day in December.....BOOM!........ they get inundated with registration requests and guests trying to view certain threads.......

I have visions of a slightly more artistic version of Dex having a panic as he finds his Poetry forum under outright attack from a rag-arsed bunch of football supporters. It'll feature in pro-board monthly next month. Guaranteed. laugh.gif

Here's what came up when searching for 'poetry admin'....poetry-man-head-bowed.jpg

I P Knightley

I posted.

Should I not have?

I have an image of the Poets' webmaster rushing out to buy a new server due to the influx of registrations only to see interest dwindle before the end of the week.

I P Knightley

It's working again.

"The Mup" is already one of the most viewed poems within "The Tragedy".

There's one further down called "Therapy Lost" which includes the following lines:

We laugh and smile openly, but you mistrust me secretly

Questioning all I say, never sure so games we play

Endless circles we?re destined to run, no answers have I ever won

Endless feckin' circles is about right.

searching for the right adjective and the closest i can find is genius. this transports me to a beautiful parallel universe where attractive ladies serenade me with tales of romance, adventure and mystery.

dougstar you truly are the brightest of stars.

:laugh:

i always felt they were like freeform haikus anyway. to see others holding them in such high esteem is gratifying.

i always felt they were like freeform haikus anyway. to see others holding them in such high esteem is gratifying.

Haha! Love it. Maybe he'll go and be all 'discovered' and stuff. JKB will end up being worth a fortune simply because it's the main virtual source of original art....Elton John will want to buy us...

Randle P McMurphy

searching for the right adjective and the closest i can find is genius. this transports me to a beautiful parallel universe where attractive ladies serenade me with tales of romance, adventure and mystery.

dougstar you truly are the brightest of stars.

:laugh:

why thank you

Everybody loves Baz

Somebody better try and get a hold of the Dougster and tell him that he's not logged on to JKB,( As i suspect he thinks he is)

He makes as much sense on that forum as he does on here.

Let me get this straight, chaps. Has the Dougstar been writing poetry?

No. Doug's ramblings have been transported to a poetry forum where they are now being passed off as the writings of a genius commenting on broken Britain, unemployment and the mystery of women.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Let me get this straight, chaps. Has the Dougstar been writing poetry?

Doug has been writing poetry all his days, he just never realised.....:D

Archived