Great news for Scotland (NHC)

bighusref

Some of the best news I've heard all week. :) Who cares, as KennyM says, a massive backwards step if that moron got the job. Just as much to fault as Berti was so how he has even been considered is beyond me (well apart from the obvious Rantic connection!).

What a fecking nerve the b****** has got.

As far as I'm concerned he's only on the shortlist to keep the Tims happy. Can you imagine the outcry from those feckers if Souness got an interview and there was nobody sellick-mhinded getting one ?

Chad Sexington

I pray to God that this bum gets nowhere near the Scotland job.

A loser at Celtic. A loser at Reading and a loser with Scotland along with his mate bungling Bertie.

It will set us back years if he gets the gig.

It's looking more and more like McGhee will get it and that means he can't take up the post proper until the summer. I just pray it isn't Burns or we're fecked.

i find this type of behaviour strange - if he wants the job, then you get yerself into the interview room and convince the beaks to give you the job.

this sort of reluctance to go through it really doesn't give confidence.

i'm not sure he'd be the right appointment anyway. the shortlist doesn't inspire either other than McGhee.

Thought Burns was a good bet to get the job based on all the evidence.

Celtic go after John Murray when Burns runs their youth set up.

Billy Stark gets appointed U-21 coach.

Billy Davies lets it slip that the interviews are window dressing and the job is already filled.

Salary on offer is less than what Burley & Souness earn a year.

Just as well I never put money on it.

Archived