YouTube Link

chimpto

Check this out - it's superb

A song in 'tribute' to Leicester City striker Yann Kermorgant following his disastrous penalty kick in the Championship play-off semi final second leg shoot-out against Cardiff.

Totally ?$%* from the start. Fantastic.

It's quality - really clever - the backing vocals are class...

Broomie Hearts

that was good like

hes like a british weird al :lol:

altho,in the 2nd vid he mentions that subo thing

thats a step too far,i think id rather set my chap on fire.............and to be fair,if my chap could speak for himself,im sure he would agree with me.

Hearts of Vladland

that was good like

hes like a british weird al laugh.gif

altho,in the 2nd vid he mentions that subo thing

thats a step too far,i think id rather set my chap on fire.............and to be fair,if my chap could speak for himself,im sure he would agree with me.

He does say with him eyes closed to be fair. laugh.gif

A song in 'tribute' to Leicester City striker Yann Kermorgant following his disastrous penalty kick in the Championship play-off semi final second leg shoot-out against Cardiff.

Cracking!

Genius!

The guys are called The Amateur Transplants. I saw them when I worked in London in 2005, cult heros to many.

Well worth doing some youtube, some of their stuff is tremendous. London Underground and if you're a hen pecked bloke with no morals whatsoever look up Menstrual Rag...

Slight change of topic but I heard that one of the Leicester players was suspended for the play-offs for voting BNP at the recent election!!!

Excellent :thumbsup:

linkin- hearts

Very clever, well thought out and presented. Anybody got Simon Cowell's number:thumbsup:

Archived