Cigarette Brand

lewis2006

for all the hardcore smokers....whats your brand??

Im Lambert and Poverty all the way!!!!!

Marlboro Reds.

I was well into Blend 28, but they've stopped making them as I was apparently the only person in the world who liked them. I even wrote to Philip Morris to complain (I'm at that stage in life) and they just fobbed me off.

I have a packet of Camel 'natural flavour' today though, brilliantly there's a disclaimer on the packet which reads "'natural flavour' does not mean a safer cigarette"!

Marlboro Reds.

I was well into Blend 28, but they've stopped making them as I was apparently the only person in the world who liked them. I even wrote to Philip Morris to complain (I'm at that stage in life) and they just fobbed me off.

I have a packet of Camel 'natural flavour' today though, brilliantly there's a disclaimer on the packet which reads "'natural flavour' does not mean a safer cigarette"!

Marlboro Reds also. I liked the Blend 28s as well though, didn't realise you couldn't get them anymore as I've switched to roll-ups as a result of grinding poverty while we settle into mortgage slavery. I tended to bring back Chesterfields and Pall Malls when I went on holiday, always a bit cheaper than Marlboro so you could get mair cartons.

Commander Harris

Gave up 2 years ago, but I used to smoke Camel lights. No finer cigarette!

Sweeney, think those natural ones came after I quit but I understand they are 100% tobacco - you need to give the regular camels a try, all those nice chemicals make for a better smoke!

and they're good for you too!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Reggie Regals.

I don't actually smoke that much nowadays, but when I'm drunk I smoke like a ****in chimney. However, I still wouldn't class myself as a social smoker..............just a ****head :)

15mg 16 hour patches for the last 3 days.

Nothing finer than that burnt metallic taste in your mouth.

Guest sparrieheid

I switched to rolling my own when the budget put the price of 20 Embassy Tipped through the ?3 barrier.

I now smoke imported (ahem) tobacco that goes by the rather splendid name of Drum Excellent (Drum Gold in this country).

Guest GhostHunter
15mg 16 hour patches for the last 3 days.

Nothing finer than that burnt metallic taste in your mouth.

That explains your "picky" posts recently ;)

Was on Mazza Reds - now on 4mg chuggy.

It's shiiit.

ArmiyaRomanova

Camel Light - as CH says, there's no finer cigarette.

Just got a carton of Camel Nutty Menthol as a gift from Japan.

Yup, nut flavoured menthol fags. WTF is that all about? :confused:

for all the hardcore smokers....whats your brand??

Im Lambert and Poverty all the way!!!!!

Lamberts? Pah, posh git!!

Pall mall. ?4.00 for a 20 pack. And surprisingly they don't taste all that bad.

That explains your "picky" posts recently ;)

Was on Mazza Reds - now on 4mg chuggy.

It's shiiit.

You should see me driving to work in the morning! :mad:

Going from the red's to 4mg gum is a bit daring, no?

bigbryanthejambo

Drum Light like a beeeeyatch!

And for the evening and weekend....add an extra skin and some spice ;)

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Camel Lights

Malboro Lights

Lucky Strike silver

Used to be Marlboro Lights, but just down to the odd 'extended' roll-up with herbal additives!

Where do you get the Pall Malls about? Decent enough fags.

Where do you get the Pall Malls about? Decent enough fags.

Tesco in St Andrews. I would assume most Tesco's would stock them.

Commander Harris

Pall mall? pah, posh git!!

you should try "MacKenzies" although I'm not sure if they're still about. cheap as chips, for a good reason too! :)

coming to think of it, I think they were only available in certain "outlets" ;)

Commander Harris
Lucky Strike.

smoking's bad :nono:

quit while you're young or one day Christian Nade will be fitter than you! :)

Ryan Gosling
smoking's bad :nono:

quit while you're young or one day Christian Nade will be fitter than you! :)

I don't actually smoke, I just saw them when I was buying a scratchcard and thought they looked cool.

:D

Commander Harris
I don't actually smoke, I just saw them when I was buying a scratchcard and thought they looked cool.

:D

lol, well if you're starting at least pick a good brand like Camel ;)

Luckies are cool.

Smoking makes you look older and tougher and cool and women like all these things. You can deny it all you like but it was always so and always will be so.

We know it's bad for us and we don't care anyway, how cool is that?

My wife supposedly hates me smoking, but she went out with me when I was the only guy she knew who smoked and she still loves me now 15 years later. Why? because I still smoke.

Smoking makes sense, you should really give it a go, you won't like it at first, but stick with it, pretty soon it will be the most important thing in your life, that's cool too!

Guest GhostHunter
You should see me driving to work in the morning! :mad:

Going from the red's to 4mg gum is a bit daring, no?

Who are you calling a poof ?!

Eh ?! Ootside, now...

:welldone:

:rofl:

Who are you calling a poof ?!

Eh ?! Ootside, now...

:welldone:

:rofl:

He he...

I was meaning the opposite. It's quite a mental thing to do.

If i was a red smoker and wanted to quite, it would take the highest mg gum, lozenge, patch and inhalor all at once to get me through the day.

How come people are smoking all these American origin cigarettes, no one mentioned Players, Capstan Full Strength, Senior Service, Craven A, Woodbine, or Pasha.:sad:

Boaby Ewing

American Marlboro Lights mainly... made in the US, for consumption overseas (I'm presuming for US servicemen given the dodgy arabic writing on the pack)... and the fact the corner shop down the road from me flogs them for three notes a pack.

Good Old Regal Kingsize for me well for 2 weeks a month then its onto the old Drum gold till pay day again!

guys, pointless rant coming up :

Please don't buy Marloro products ! Philip morris is one of the most racist and evil company on the planet ! These guys still sponor the KKK and give vast amount of money to the neo nazis in the USA !

pointless rant over !

OK, then, i'm so wrong. If you look at the history of PM company, you can clear see where they chose to give there money ! BTW in the piece above, it states that the KKK has never own PM, it says nothing about its activites or its marketing campagin in the south of america. Also up to 1998 there were still using images of 'hangings' in there marketing. I had to do a marketing report about marlboro in my uni days and was actullay shocked at what i found and how they got away with it for years. they also spend millions in the last few years trying to kill the rumours off.

Luckies are cool.

Smoking makes you look older and tougher and cool and women like all these things. You can deny it all you like but it was always so and always will be so.

We know it's bad for us and we don't care anyway, how cool is that?

My wife supposedly hates me smoking, but she went out with me when I was the only guy she knew who smoked and she still loves me now 15 years later. Why? because I still smoke.

Smoking makes sense, you should really give it a go, you won't like it at first, but stick with it, pretty soon it will be the most important thing in your life, that's cool too!

I love you. :P

You're cool. :cool:

Edit: oops - It's L&B for me, yaaaah man.

Archived