Memorabilia

Morgan

Could someone please remind me of the name of the KBer who buys anything to do with the JT's?

Thanks

'London Jambo' is the name of the KBr that you're looking for, Morgan.

Buffalo Bill

scott herbertson
'London Jambo' is the name of the KBr that you're looking for, Morgan.

Buffalo Bill

think it is just Londonjambo with no space

Best way to get his attention is to post that you have some very old programmes for sale...I reckon about 10 minutes between you posting and him getting in touch!

;)

Could someone please remind me of the name of the KBer who buys anything to do with the JT's?

Thanks

Gary Cowan......he'll buy it as long as the other person has no chance of getting it:confused:

I hope its not the 1957-58 and 1959-60 league championship flags, a silver cigarette box presented by the Scottish Football League to Hearts in its centenary year and the 1874-1974 centenary flag!

:eek:

I hope its not the 1957-58 and 1959-60 league championship flags, a silver cigarette box presented by the Scottish Football League to Hearts in its centenary year and the 1874-1974 centenary flag!

:):)

Years ago on the old Kickback i posted a thread looking for some info Re the Championship flags that Hearts had won, the most important one was that of the 1979/80 season.

Thought it was typical of Hearts to throw out these types of memorobilia.

Also need a link to the newspaper story re the stolen items.

Strangely enough...

Archived