Zagreb Away Details

Jambosimmy

Footballfirst
All sounds good.

?10 cant complain, unless they cash in on us.

I guess that there will be a big queue at the TO on Friday morning

So cant actually get tickets unless able to get to ticket office :21:. I will need to find someone to collect if thats the case as no way I can get to Edinburgh until day fly out. That is not good!

So cant actually get tickets unless able to get to ticket office :21:. I will need to find someone to collect if thats the case as no way I can get to Edinburgh until day fly out. That is not good!

happily do it for you..... if I get on the charter

Im the same, I have the mrs mate going in on friday for ours. Bit of a hassle with the whole application thing to. cant remember having to that for prague but then again that was a long time ago

Yip just phoned TO and they say its the only option is to get someone to pick them up. Gorgie Girl thanks for the offer and I may take you up on it although I would not be in Zagreb till the day of the match.

this hasnt helped me. I was hoping to get tickets for 3 season ticket holders and 2 non season ticket holders. Have to see what hearts travel offer in the way of prices.

Sexton Hardcastle
Yip just phoned TO and they say its the only option is to get someone to pick them up. Gorgie Girl thanks for the offer and I may take you up on it although I would not be in Zagreb till the day of the match.

If you email/pm your stuff to me i could do it. Seeing as were on the same flight etc. We need to head up to pick up ours so its no problem.

If you email/pm your stuff to me i could do it. Seeing as were on the same flight etc. We need to head up to pick up ours so its no problem.

Thanks that might be easier if you are ok for that. Would you be ok to pay for them and I give you money at airport?

heartsfc_fan

Bugger. Working on Friday.

I am (hopefully) going on the flight that Gambo has organised, but I don't want to commit to it when I realise season ticket holders only can only get away tickets first - meaning my mate might not be able to get one.

Nelly Terraces

Wouldn't even bother going to get one if I was going, from experience abroad just show up at the ground and you'll get in no sweat. Stop wetting your nickers.

A Boy Named Crow

I remember earlier in the week Hearts were confident that anybody who wanted a ticket would get one - I'm a worried non-ST holder now!!!

I remember earlier in the week Hearts were confident that anybody who wanted a ticket would get one - I'm a worried non-ST holder now!!!

Aye, do any of these people that say they know 'inside' knowledge have any details on if we're going to get the 5% of the stadium as is the Uefa recommendation? Being a 38,000 seater stadium that would give us 1,900 tickets. Can't see that many going?

Dean Winchester
Aye, do any of these people that say they know 'inside' knowledge have any details on if we're going to get the 5% of the stadium as is the Uefa recommendation? Being a 38,000 seater stadium that would give us 1,900 tickets. Can't see that many going?

Its not a recommendation its a minimum so we'll get at least 1900 :)

Archived