HMFC - New Text Service

Italian Lambretta

Thats it! The final straw. The camel's back is truly broken!

How dare they attempt to produce income for the club until we have a manager.

What a cheek they have providing a service to the fans when they have KILLED OUR CLUB!

All this propaganda is a trick by Vlad to make us buy season tickets.

;)

Italian Lambretta

At least when they finally shut up shop they won't have to tell the fans face to face they can just send a TEXT.:cool:

Thats it! The final straw. The camel's back is truly broken!

How dare they attempt to produce income for the club until we have a manager.

What a cheek they have providing a service to the fans when they have KILLED OUR CLUB!

All this propaganda is a trick by Vlad to make us buy season tickets.

;)

Sounds like something I already have but I dunno where it came from...all I know is that I get team lists around 15 mins before each game, goal alerts, red cards, half time and full time scores. Costs me about ?2 on average per game and it's not entirely essential when most of the time, I'm actually there watching the bloody game anyway.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll be cancelling the thing as soon as I can find out who the heck sends it in the first place....

:mad:

Sounds like something I already have but I dunno where it came from...all I know is that I get team lists around 15 mins before each game, goal alerts, red cards, half time and full time scores. Costs me about ?2 on average per game and it's not entirely essential when most of the time, I'm actually there watching the bloody game anyway.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll be cancelling the thing as soon as I can find out who the heck sends it in the first place....

:mad:

redm if you send a text back to the number (88442 i think it is) with STOP it stops, it was costing me ?15 a month had to stop it.

here is the link at the bottom of the page of hearts mobile. if your payg then its easy stop to 88442 if not then read below

To unsubscribe from pay as you go please text STOP to 88442. For credit & debit card

subscribers and all other mobile product queries please email [email protected]

redm if you send a text back to the number (88442 i think it is) with STOP it stops, it was costing me ?15 a month had to stop it.

here is the link at the bottom of the page of hearts mobile. if your payg then its easy stop to 88442 if not then read below

To unsubscribe from pay as you go please text STOP to 88442. For credit & debit card

subscribers and all other mobile product queries please email [email protected]

a

Cheers dearie, my phone is on contract so no doubt I'll have some incredibly complex list of things I'll have to do to get out of it but I'm determined. It's costing me a flippin fortune.

Don't mind so much when it's us scoring the goals but it's a sore one when it costs me ?3 to get text confirmation that we've lost.

Archived