Who writes the articles for the Hearts website?

footieman

Susie-Jambo-66
I know he was benched from the start but how many minutes did he get (if any) ?

He came on in the 2nd half (67 mins):)

Vlad_Knows_Best
Laurence Brodie. TBH i think he has about 100 things to do, so the site is always a bit half baked.

He does not do the official website.

Theres a guy called ian Gibson who is on Talk 107 every week (Fri night sports show).

He's always introduced as ".....from Hearts.co.uk", but dunno exactly how much he does in comparison to Laurence....

Between the two of them you think they could run it properly tho it's a joke of a site.

Not good enough as our first point of contact for the rest of the globe IMHO! Get yer figures oot yer holes boys!!!!:o

rudi must stay
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10289~1230605,00.html

the description for the picture with karipidas in training with larry in the background says the picture was taking on thursday that shows how bad the site is

not really. i bet barely anyone reads the descriptions. Sometimes they can be quite funny actually :)

As far as I'm aware there are one or two part time staff whose sole responsiblity is the hearts official website.

They do this because there isn't room in their budget to employ someone full time to look after the website.

Lawrence does do a lot of the articles for the website.

I think you should cut him some slack, he works as hard (if not harder) than anyone else for the club.

What do you lot do apart from go to games and bitch on kickback?

The Hearts Official site is utterly useless.

It only exists as a portal to Hearts WOrld and the hilarious commentary.

The rest of the site is an utter joke in 2008.

As far as I'm aware there are one or two part time staff whose sole responsiblity is the hearts official website.

They do this because there isn't room in their budget to employ someone full time to look after the website.

Lawrence does do a lot of the articles for the website.

I think you should cut him some slack, he works as hard (if not harder) than anyone else for the club.

What do you lot do apart from go to games and bitch on kickback?

Most of us probably do our jobs. If my job was to look after the official Hearts site, I would do it a lot better than whoever does it now.

It's rank rotten. It is the first point of call for anyone, anywhere on the planet that may be remotely interested in learning more about our club.

Whether Laurence is "up to his eyes" or not is neither here and there. The simple fact is that the site is gash.

Who at Tynie we blame, be it Laurence or anyone else, is by the by.

Anyway, what do you do apart from bitch on kickback about people who bitch on kickback?:P

jamboinglasgow
Does anybody know when the new website goes live?

I would like to know that as well? Heard it was something like this month. Hope there is a bigger section on the youth players say squad lists.

When I did a stint for the Hearts website a couple of years ago it was Lawrence's gig, with help coming from one part time, unpaid volunteer.

Carl Spackler

Given that it's the same website set up as the SPL site and several other SPL teams I think there's a chance it may not even be "Hearts" that administer the thing but a third party being paid to do it.

Alot of the mistakes such as putting the wrong player's name under a picture surely couldn't happen if the person was dedicated to one team?

Archived