Ian Brines - Killie v Celtic

Dave 1974

Anyone watching this guys master class display in inept referreeing?

An utter shambolic official if there ever was one appointed by the GFA.

Clear throw-ins are awarded to the opposition time after time. :confused:

He can give whatever he wants; have ?20 on Smelltic HT-FT...

While that would appear to be like taking candy from a baby, i couldn't ever possibily foresee a time that i'd walk into a bookies and willingly hand over my hard earned on backing a Glaswegian football team. :cool:

Even if Brines gave Killie every decision they still wouldn't win. They are atrocious. :mad:

There was a guy at my old job who would stick ?300 on one of the old firm every week.

Thought he was so smart until Celtic got knocked out of the cup by Inverness. He got a good amount of stick after that result.

While that would appear to be like taking candy from a baby, i couldn't ever possibily foresee a time that i'd walk into a bookies and willingly hand over my hard earned on backing a Glaswegian football team. :cool:

At 6/5, I was forced to swallow my pride. ;)

loveofthegame
That Samaras looks like a class signing I'm sad to say.

Yeah he looked not bad at times in the Premiership. Not quite good enough to cut it there but will probably be a revelation up here :sad:

I know it was a good goal but let's not get carried away. 5 mins left, Killie 4-1 down, gaps always going to appear.

loveofthegame
I know it was a good goal but let's not get carried away. 5 mins left, Killie 4-1 down, gaps always going to appear.

Not getting carried away at all i just think he'll do well up here

Archived