First Goal odds (Corals) V Hibs

gillie chris

Well after getting 33/1 for the first goal last week for Chesney the odds for the next game against hibs are as follows.

Velicka/Nade 6/1

Driver 8/1

Ksanavicius 10/1

Palazuelos 12/1

Kingston ? 12/1

Stewart 16/1

Chesney 16/1

Karapidas/Berra/jose Gon 33/1

Neilson 40/1:eek:

I'm tempted to put some money on Driver and Chesney.

Chesney again for me the Hibs have a young lad at left back

Have they seriously got odd's on Kingston? Even although he is in africa the bookies still think he has a better chance of scoring than Elliot!!!!!!

Zali Cinnamon
Have they seriously got odd's on Kingston? Even although he is in africa the bookies still think he has a better chance of scoring than Elliot!!!!!!

Tiago Costa was still on Ladbrokes' coupons 'til quite recently :D

Say What Again
Well after getting 33/1 for the first goal last week for Chesney

Was it you who posted that last week GC? If so, thank you, thank you.

Because of that heads-up I backed him 1st goal @ 33's and anytime goal @ 10's

I've got a better chance of scoring than Elliot, and I reckon i'd be about a million to one

DuffJimmy1875
3-1 Hearts

Driver

Velicka

Stewart

Sheilds for the Hibees

Who is this Shields fellow?? Jay Shields was a wee terrier of a right back that made Paul Hartley positively keek himself in the lead-up to one of our goal's at ER under Mowbray. But he's left the club??

Ah, you must mean Dean Shiels - do keep up :)

And as for left back being a weakness - Hanlon played far above his 17 years and I'll have no worries if he's thrown in at the deep end against Driver, excellent player though he is.

Who is this Shields fellow?? Jay Shields was a wee terrier of a right back that made Paul Hartley positively keek himself in the lead-up to one of our goal's at ER under Mowbray. But he's left the club??

And as for left back being a weakness - Hanlon played far above his 17 years and I'll have no worries if he's thrown in at the deep end against Driver, excellent player though he is.[/

Really?? I'm delighted you took the time to tell us!! You lot must have had some really keech right backs looking at all the derbies you've lost?!:)

did anyone actually get 33/1 on Chesney?

he was only 10/1 in Tynecastle, still made a few quid on him!

DuffJimmy1875

Ah' date=' you must mean Dean Shiels - do keep up :)

And as for left back being a weakness - Hanlon played far above his 17 years and I'll have no worries if he's thrown in at the deep end against Driver, excellent player though he is.[/

Really?? I'm delighted you took the time to tell us!! You lot must have had some really keech right backs looking at all the derbies you've lost?!:)[/quote]

Alternatively, maybe you just had a absolute class left winger in the form of Skacel who frequently left Whittaker trailing in his wake. Obviously, a lot of our derby losses recently have been down to having the pisher team, not just in the RB position.

And as for left back being a weakness - Hanlon played far above his 17 years and I'll have no worries if he's thrown in at the deep end against Driver, excellent player though he is.

Driver? Left-backs play against Right-midfielders and not Left-midfield surely?;)

I got 25s at Betfred

Unfortunately it was in a goalscorer multiple I do, and none of the others scored :mad:

I fancy a fiver on MS to score with a pen in the first twenty mins....

Was going to say the same thing.

16/1 for a penalty taker is great odds.

I remember there was a beief spell where Elvis was about 33/1 before he'd taken a penalty, but I knew he would be the regular taker and backed him. He scored a header or two as well, before he actually got a pen, so I won a couple of times.

I think Velicka took the last penalty because Stewart wasn't playing, (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), but I would guess that Mikey would get the duty back?

I also think Berra is good odds for a header. He's really our only threat in the air apart from Velicka who has a great leap.

I got 33/1 and corals put a tenner on it cashback

Berra is a good shout, always go for a defender in the big games for some reason??

Yep...Ibby Tall often likes to grab a bit of the glory in the bigger games too. Wonder what the odds are for him...

Scott Mcdonald is 9/1 on Corals website to score 1st v Killie...Hesselink 14/1 :blink:

Surely not? Celtic hordes would move those prices fast?

Surely not? Celtic hordes would move those prices fast?

thnk it was just a specal offer, either that or a complete **** up!! Mcdonalds 10/3 now :confused:

edit: just went in and had a look, i put a pond on it yesterday, which is now void, so thinking it must have been a **** up. Should i not still be entitled to that price though?

Archived