lawriejambo

Hearts World

lawriejambo

Tried logging into Hearts World but keep getting the message errors in your submissions.. Tried username then email address still wont let me log-in , haven't changed my password or email address/username never had any problems before today..

Been a subscriber for the last 3yrs without any bother, anyone else having problems or a solution ?

Cobblers

Perhaps you need to be a member of the Federation to find out what's on HW these days.

Seriously though I've just managed to log in using my Username. Until last week I always used to log in usig my e mail address but that stopped working and I've had to use my username since.

lawriejambo
Perhaps you need to be a member of the Federation to find out what's on HW these days.

Seriously though I've just managed to log in using my Username. Until last week I always used to log in usig my e mail address but that stopped working and I've had to use my username since.

Tried using my username still no joy always log-in with my email address , have sent an email to premiumtv using the contact us.

Hopefully will get it sorted

Cheers anyhow

hughesie27

Terrace!

Sorry:D