Diet "n1" Folk

Rawrrrrrrr

Lets get something clear, the current N1 is nothing to do with the old N1 which was brutally culled

Stop trying to associate yourself with us

The day the club bent over for setanta they killed the atmosphere at tynecastle, you lot are sloppy seconds and just because you stand up doesnt make you cool

Stop living off our reputation, section N1 has died and you lot embarass our hard built repuation when you claim to be N1

:):):)

Prancer, are you actually Amy Winehouse? This has got to be crack inspired.

amy is a talented goddess please dont compare her to prancer ;););)

Jamie_the_Jambo
Lets get something clear, the current N1 is nothing to do with the old N1 which was brutally culled

The day the club bent over for setanta they killed the atmosphere at tynecastle, you lot are sloppy seconds and just because you stand up doesnt make you cool

Stop living off our reputation, section N1 has died and you lot embarass our hard built repuation when you claim to be N1

Here comes the 'keyboard warrior' out to right the injustices of the world.

Have you spoken to these so called imposters because if you havent dont come on here spraffing first.

ToadKiller Dog
Here comes the 'keyboard warrior' out to right the injustices of the world.

Have you spoken to these so called imposters because if you havent dont come on here spraffing first.

like it playing prancer for england at his own game.

Nelly Terraces

If anyone wishes to 'debate' the merits of Section N and it's incumbents then they can do so, face to face with me, Row F, Seat 44. Anytime.

Jamie_the_Jambo
If anyone wishes to 'debate' the merits of Section N and it's incumbents then they can do so, face to face with me, Row F, Seat 44. Anytime.

What is there to debate? What is the 'merit' of section N? Does it have more merit than anywhere else in the stadium? What have you merited?

Also not easy to get to section N when you are located elsewhere in the stadium. Perhaps you would grant a public forum outside the ground?

seconded!!!!

Prancer, are you actually Amy Winehouse? This has got to be crack inspired.

Haw haw haw haw haw. Does suggest the intervention of something more substantial than Kestrel lager.

Our home form has slumped dramaticaly since its closure, FACT

dont know if the two events can be linked but you are 100 percent correct mate

Prancer, while this little outburst is quite odd and alarming....I kind of agree with you.

Some of my best memories are of standing in N1. Could see feck all if we were shooting towards the Gorgie Rd end, but still the best seats in the house. Top knotch banter week in week out. Even if we got pumped you would still get a laugh.

tommythejambo
dont know if the two events can be linked but you are 100 percent correct mate

They can and should.

The refusal to appoint a manager with control over the team

or

Section N1 closing

I wonder which has more relevance to our recent home form.

Answers on a postcard.

Some people really have a high opinion of themselves eh.

or

Section N1 closing

Answers on a postcard.

All out of postcards mate but my answer is the closure of section N1. We were the 12th man. Big Kevin Mckenna loved us. he would just bolt over to us after any goal :)

Guest S.U.S.S.

or

Section N1 closing

Answers on a postcard.

True, while there were a number of "extreme" fans there it was mostly populated by 17 year olds who thought that being with the more extreme fans made them look hard.

That said, the atmos has taken a dive since the section was closed.

Aright Prancer

I was old N1 and am still in the new N!

it is nothing like the old one that I agree but when i want to be associated as being cool I will ask your opinion

cheers dude

Archived