Nell McAndrew

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

dannyprecious
don't know why but i can't stand her voice.

not that it matters wi that booty.

she's fecking yorkshire!!

YUCK!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

annoying voice

you'd have to shove summat in her mouth to keep her quiet;)

Gotta love these threads. Always some delusionals coming on saying how 'over rated' and 'Not their type' a bird is.

Oh well, if it makes them feel better I suppose no harm done. :)

Met Nell doing a triathlon last year at loch ness. She's feckin awesome in the flesh. Her accent is pretty rank but lets be honest, her boobs make up for it. Watched her get a leg massage when she was wearing a tiny pair of shorts. Haha, pervert.

OMG she's so over-rated!

she's fecking yorkshire!!

YUCK!

Agreed, not my type.

You guys would be up to your nuts in her active digestive transit given half a chance:p

14131.jpg

Met Nell doing a triathlon last year at loch ness. She's feckin awesome in the flesh. Her accent is pretty rank but lets be honest, her boobs make up for it. Watched her get a leg massage when she was wearing a tiny pair of shorts. Haha, pervert.

The first monster was a duathlon not a triathlon! But it was fun, and I have a photo of Nell giving me a kiss and my medal! Well, maybe I am doing more kissing than her in it, but yeah, good times!

I P Knightley
You guys would be up to your nuts in her active digestive transit given half a chance:p

14131.jpg

:cheese:Ha-ha!:D

I'd certainly give her a Biff - idus digestivum

The first monster was a duathlon not a triathlon! But it was fun, and I have a photo of Nell giving me a kiss and my medal! Well, maybe I am doing more kissing than her in it, but yeah, good times!

Alright McGill! Aye, thats what i meant. She's a hottie.......

Archived