Sayonara

Colonel Kurtz

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Have to admit, I hate this cosying up players do these days, I get that they’re miles from home etc etc but keep it behind closed doors please. 

Give me Keane and Viera any day.

Not just them, Clark was laughing and joking with that ***** Hart and McGregor, Shankland was cuddling Taylor. Im not a fan either but it seems to be the way nowadays. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Colonel Kurtz

• Ked

• Hansel

• AndyNic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AndyNic
18 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Wow 😳. Some guy you’ve never met and don’t know from Adam, who is posing with two of our players and you describe him as pondlife? You do know that the two Japanese boys were subject to abuse on the train from two Celtic fans so the individual, who you describe as ‘Pondlife’ went and sat beside them and made sure the Tims left him alone. 

The Hearts fan in question goes home and away whatever the occasion, did the last 6 away European trips and also puts more than just season ticket money into the club. Despicable to class someone you don’t know and one of our own as pondlife. The two Japanese boys were very grateful for his company let me tell you.

Maybe you can make yourself available to the gentleman and introduce yourself to him in section S and put your keyboard warrior skills to good use.   

Thankfully tattoo's are very telling of an individuals character so thanks for the offer but the last thing I'd want to do is be anywhere near middle aged, pavement dancing, racist losers :thumbsup:

Colonel Kurtz
6 minutes ago, Ked said:

No.

More concerned hiw long it is taking for them to score double figures..

Do you know if it was an annoyed Naismith or a having a laugh Naismith that telt the driver let's go.?

Dont know mate he was going on about macgregors stamp

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, sirwalter said:

Must be a rugby man.

😆👍🏽👏🏾

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Thankfully tattoo's are very telling of an individuals character so thanks for the offer but the last thing I'd want to do is be anywhere near middle aged, pavement dancing, racist losers :thumbsup:

What you mean is you wouldn't be brave enough to say it to his face 

JAMBOBAR
35 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

I know the chap in the photo and for a long time, he is a cracking guy and PHM

I second that, Great lad

Colonel Kurtz
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

And Facile ,passive agressive,virtue signalling posts are also very telling 

I think the other thing you are nowhere near is a female   ...only joking 

AndyNic
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Do you go up folk's faces when you're signing about being up to your knees in Fenian blood? Didnae think so :lol:

AndyNic
1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

And Facile ,passive agressive,virtue signalling posts are also very telling 

I think the other thing you are nowhere near is a female   ...only joking 

Seriously, what age are you? :rofl:

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, AndyNic said:

Do you go up folk's faces when you're signing about being up to your knees in Fenian blood? Didnae think so :lol:

A don't sing that being a Catholic myself but the guy in the photo could be from Northern Ireland

Colonel Kurtz
Just now, AndyNic said:

Just now, AndyNic said:

oh what a barbed retort   thats me finished

PaddysBar
34 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Wow 😳. Some guy you’ve never met and don’t know from Adam, who is posing with two of our players and you describe him as pondlife? You do know that the two Japanese boys were subject to abuse on the train from two Celtic fans so the individual, who you describe as ‘Pondlife’ went and sat beside them and made sure the Tims left him alone. 

The Hearts fan in question goes home and away whatever the occasion, did the last 6 away European trips and also puts more than just season ticket money into the club. Despicable to class someone you don’t know and one of our own as pondlife. The two Japanese boys were very grateful for his company let me tell you.

Maybe you can make yourself available to the gentleman and introduce yourself to him in section S and put your keyboard warrior skills to good use.   

Sounds like a decent bloke to be honest👍

Colonel Kurtz
7 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Nice one. Mines runs out next month. Could you book me in and also an oil and filter change?

NO   Tom

gorgierulesapply88
1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Look at that absolute bellend's tattoo :lol:

Pondlife.

Great guy, dare you to tell him to his face tho? 

Saint Jambo
Just now, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Why? What would he do if it was said to his face?

Dennis Reynolds

Vargas got a lift to the airport from Palma. Players have lives outside football. The team bus didn't leave anyone behind that hadn't already arranged to be left behind.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

What would you do if a total stranger walked upto you and called you pondlife

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, Saint Jambo said:

I'd suspect nothing physical but I'd not let you call him pondlife or anything derogatory whilst in his presence I assure you of that! 

AndyNic
3 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Might have known you'd appear :rofl:

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, AndyNic said:

Might have known you'd appear :rofl:

Why because I know the individual? As stated you'd or others who don't know him wouldn't say boo to him face to face.

Bull's-eye

Whats the pond life patter about.

I find Frogs to be very interesting creatures and lesser water boatman are marvelous wee creatures to observe.

Nucky Thompson

You've got to love keyboard warriors :lol:

Calling someone pondlife because they have a tattoo of a flag :facepalm:

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

This

jamboinglasgow
13 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Vargas got a lift to the airport from Palma. Players have lives outside football. The team bus didn't leave anyone behind that hadn't already arranged to be left behind.

Yup, I have known in the past Hearts players making their own way back from away games due to commitments they have after the game where the bus would not suitable as it would take too long.

I suspect that Oda and Tagawa wanted to have time to chat with the Celtic Japanese players and spoke to Naismith before the matchday. He agreed but also made them aware that other players would need to get home so they would not be able to keep the bus waiting, so the players agreed that they would travel home by train. Though if they were getting abuse from Celtic fans that is poor, there is no need to abuse any player when they are away from a pitch

As for the no talking to other players, always think fans need to realise that players are human beings and dont operate the same ways as fans do. 

Ricardo Quaresma
39 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

You been on the drink pal Palma is in Majorca

They do speak Spanish though

Is that really meant to be a joke? Are you steamin'?

alicante jambo
7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Aye bang on. The boy sat beside our players to make sure they were ok. I will buy that lad wi the tatoo a pint if im in the pub with him. Dont give a feck if his arms are painted with anything. I sit in section s might shake the boys hand and thank him for making sure no cant messed with our players.

alicante jambo
3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

This

Aye nae need mate.

Better call Saul
26 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

If it was me I would kindly ask what pondlife ment before i gave the person a knuckle sandwich If i was offended by it .

weekend offender
1 hour ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Good post, I've known the guy for years top bloke. Goes everywhere wi Hearts unlike the 💦

Saint Jambo
30 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Burst out laughing. We've all had a lot worse shouted at us at football matches, shrugged it off and got on with our lives.

been here before

Wow 😳

48 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

41 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

All these folk keen to set up a blind date between @AndyNic and our minted moustachiod God fearing Ulster anachroniistic player saving hero.

Including JKBs own middle aged patron saint of pavement dancing, @gorgierulesapplyHH, stepping up to offer a thrashing on his behalf :rofl:

Pans Jambo
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

This makes sense. Vargas is in London right now

Edited by Pans Jambo

JimmyCant
1 hour ago, Cameronstheman said:

I know the chap in the photo and for a long time, he is a cracking guy and PHM

What’s his relationship to Ulster might one ask ?

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

It's none of your business or anybody else's for that matter

JimmyCant
52 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

I'd suspect nothing physical but I'd not let you call him pondlife or anything derogatory whilst in his presence I assure you of that! 

And here they all come creeping out the woodwork. Folk we hoped would be well gone from the club by now and other folk supporting and justifying it.

JimmyCant
2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

It's none of your business or anybody else's for that matter

So, no relationship at all, other than the one we’re all thinking anyway ?

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, JimmyCant said:

A couldn't tell you , a don't know the guy but it's nobody else's business what tattoo he's got 

Cameronstheman
10 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Why ?? if he has any its his business 

Bull's-eye

Back of the Wheatfield is going to be busy on Saturday.

Cameronstheman
17 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

We're all thinking , speak for yourself nosey

Just remembered you from the Neil Warnock post 🤣

Could've been a good thread.

However some folk are that far gone up their own backside .

JudyJudyJudy

Good post 

been here before
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Good post 

Are you here to be offended on his behalf?

Ricardo Quaresma

So, we've got people probing a tattoo that may or may not be on a guy that is from NI and was certainly done a long, long, time ago, but everyone's ignoring a leap to racism

That right?

Bungalow Bill

It’s disappointing if the bus has left without them. I’m hoping it was pre-arranged. 

The guy in the photo has had those tattoos well over 20 years. Could well regret them now for all people know. 

Also, Tagawa and Oda must have been thinking what a total s*** train this is. 

One five
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Why ?? if he has any its his business 

This, Ive known this guy for years also and he’s a great guy. 

Edited by One five

If carlsberg did rivals...

A lot of tetchy people on this post, they're my favourite posts! I also don't know the boy from Adam or Eve for that matter, but if he came to the rescue of the players in question, he can't be that bad!

Bongo 1874
Posted (edited)

Oda and Tagawa have always had time for The Japanese and South Korea players,we have played against this season.

Vargas is friends with palma and a few others.

They have always shown 100% effort.

Skip to 2.40 here

Edited by Bongo 1874

2 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Well said Sir.

• davemclaren locked this topic