£££££££££££££££££££££ millions

alicante jambo

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, alicante jambo said:

To any hibbie looking in. Were going to rake in fecking millions. Up yeeees ya tramps

Hahahahaha brilliant, they’re an extremely bitter bunch of losers. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo dans les Pyrenees

• RobNox

• Sooks

• Cameronstheman

Cameronstheman
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha brilliant, they’re an extremely bitter bunch of losers. 

You know what I love, they know it

They were so excited with this alleged £6 million  investment

Then aw naw maybe half at best, infrastructure pretty much  put paid to that flight of fancy, if that that even existed  

They  don't even know who will manage them nest season

A state of a club that are plummeting  by the minute

Barry Barry  

Edited by Cameronstheman

Seaside Dave

I have wrote to the club asking for my seat in tynecastle to be given a wee pillow seeing as we are in the money. The response I got was of course sir seaside Dave we can give you and whoever else a pillow for their seats because we are ****ing loaded. 

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
6 hours ago, martoon said:

I logged out about an hour ago but I'm sure there's been a few extra ££££££'s added in the thread title since.

Nice. 😄 

We’re so loaded, the daily interest is about 200k

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, RobNox said:

We'd have to go some to make that money from Europe, net of costs.  £4m net would be a more realistic target, but not guaranteed as it would depend on our results.  £5m net would be great.  To get £6.5-7m net would require us to qualify for the knockout stage.  

In addition, we won't make £3.5m from the league, maybe £2.3m or there about for third.

Competition is bigger now, and so are we to take advantage of it.

The minimum we could make is by failing to qualify for the EL and being parachuted into the Conference League as a result.  Finish bottom of that in 36th place with no wins or draws and it’s 3.2m euros (about 2.8m GBP)

On top of that we’d have our revenues from 4 home games, including the qualifier.  Ticket sales, sponsorship, hospitality and hotel revenues would I think add another 1.6m GBP to that.

A target for us - adding another 1m euros / 850k gbp  in prize money - would be to qualify from the group by finishing at least 24th from 36 which UEFA estimate would require 1 win and 1 win draw from the 6 group matches.  We are likely to be in pot 4 or 5, so theoretically 1 or 2 poorer teams than us to play.   Might be ambitious, but it’s where we should be targeting.  

That gets us through to a further qualifying round for the last 32, which if we win gives us 1 million in prize money plus our revenues from the home leg.

I’m not sure it’s worth getting carried away just now about what’s possible beyond that, but oh aye, the final is in Wroclaw on the 28th.  I’ll be in the pub around the corner from 2pm.

image.jpeg.e01fa87b9cd45225362050178bba5376.jpeg

Edited by Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Silvery_Moon

For balance here is the Hibs/Aberdeen potential group income for the League Cup

The full schedule of prize monies is set out below:

• 1st round group stage - 5th position: £24,000 
  • 1st round group stage - 4th position: £25,500
  • 1st round group stage - 3rd position: £27,500
  • 1st round group stage - 5 worst runners-up: £32,000

hereford_hearts

You lot have got it all wrong. Surely any euro money should be used to finally finish the hotel rooms and put in the rest of the windows. That will shut up the tramps😉😉

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
3 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

:silviodamn:

LeylandJambo
19 hours ago, alicante jambo said:

To any hibbie looking in. Were going to rake in fecking millions. Up yeeees ya tramps

Beautifully put 

Disco Dave
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jambo dans les Pyrenees said:

Competition is bigger now, and so are we to take advantage of it.

The minimum we could make is by failing to qualify for the EL and being parachuted into the Conference League as a result.  Finish bottom of that in 36th place with no wins or draws and it’s 3.2m euros (about 2.8m GBP)

On top of that we’d have our revenues from 4 home games, including the qualifier.  Ticket sales, sponsorship, hospitality and hotel revenues would I think add another 1.6m GBP to that.

A target for us - adding another 1m euros / 850k gbp  in prize money - would be to qualify from the group by finishing at least 24th from 36 which UEFA estimate would require 1 win and 1 win draw from the 6 group matches.  We are likely to be in pot 4 or 5, so theoretically 1 or 2 poorer teams than us to play.   Might be ambitious, but it’s where we should be targeting.  

That gets us through to a further qualifying round for the last 32, which if we win gives us 1 million in prize money plus our revenues from the home leg.

I’m not sure it’s worth getting carried away just now about what’s possible beyond that, but oh aye, the final is in Wroclaw on the 28th.  I’ll be in the pub around the corner from 2pm.

image.jpeg.e01fa87b9cd45225362050178bba5376.jpeg

On top of the starting fee is our share of the UK TV market pool. According to Scotland’s Co-efficient / Hearts Standard, they estimate this will up us to a minimum of €4.3m euro for conference league qualification.

IMG_2620.png

Edited by Disco Dave

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, hereford_hearts said:

You lot have got it all wrong. Surely any euro money should be used to finally finish the hotel rooms and put in the rest of the windows. That will shut up the tramps😉😉

The Taylor Swift money will do that!

Sooks
10 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

The Taylor Swift money will do that!

Can I be the first to suggest we build a statue of her on the plaza 

hereford_hearts
7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Can I be the first to suggest we build a statue of her on the plaza 

Personally I'd like full sized bronze statues of Queen Ann, Bryan Jackson and Ian Murray. They saved our beloved club. 

Sooks
19 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

Personally I'd like full sized bronze statues of Queen Ann, Bryan Jackson and Ian Murray. They saved our beloved club. 

None of them are as tidy as Taylor though 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Seems weird supporting a solvent Hearts, being skint was all we ever knew for most of our puff!

martoon
6 hours ago, Jambo dans les Pyrenees said:

We’re so loaded, the daily interest is about 200k

😄

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

Sort out the exploding doors as well that are apparently a fire hazard.

WorldChampions1902

For all the interlopers drooling over this thread, we know how you feel. :fonzie::davebp::spongebob3:

kingantti1874
7 hours ago, Disco Dave said:

On top of the starting fee is our share of the UK TV market pool. According to Scotland’s Co-efficient / Hearts Standard, they estimate this will up us to a minimum of €4.3m euro for conference league qualification.

IMG_2620.png

yup. It should be a fair bit more than £5m all in. Let’s hope we get to Europa this time 

leginten

Fortnum & Mason hamper on its way to every ST holder, I hear.

Just a small thank you to the supporters with the loose change.

Gorgierools
On 05/05/2024 at 18:25, Newton51 said:

Yeah the ticket sales to be added and any money through points gained

Hospitality, hotel bookings etc etc, we're friggin minted😁😁😁panda meat burgers and unicorn milk smoothies in the Gorgie suite 

FarmerTweedy
On 05/05/2024 at 16:58, SectionN said:

Is the £5million just the participation amount?

I am assuming that isn’t taking into consideration match ticket sales/ TV money etc?

£5m includes ticket sales, TV money, etc.  A few things to note though...

1. This is based on current figures for the conference league, I've not seen anything about next season onwards, so don't know if the amounts are changing. 

2. The £5m is a rough figure, with a few variables which could change it a bit, including the €/£ exchange rate! It's a solid ballpark starting figure though!

3. TV money is built into what we get from UEFA. They sell the TV rights themselves, at least from the group stage onwards (I think also the qualifying playoff round), so we don't have the ability to make extra money by selling TV rights to our games if we get any tasty opposition! 

4. Last season, our overall profit from Europe was significantly lower than £5m but that was because we had to spend a sizeable amount on stadium upgrades, including floodlights, that we won't have to spend again! 

periodictabledancer
On 05/05/2024 at 15:34, Der Kaiser said:

Ok....I'll post it again....

🤣

SectionN
57 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

1. This is based on current figures for the conference league, I've not seen anything about next season onwards, so don't know if the amounts are changing. 

2. The £5m is a rough figure, with a few variables which could change it a bit, including the €/£ exchange rate! It's a solid ballpark starting figure though!

3. TV money is built into what we get from UEFA. They sell the TV rights themselves, at least from the group stage onwards (I think also the qualifying playoff round), so we don't have the ability to make extra money by selling TV rights to our games if we get any tasty opposition! 

4. Last season, our overall profit from Europe was significantly lower than £5m but that was because we had to spend a sizeable amount on stadium upgrades, including floodlights, that we won't have to spend again! 

Appreciate the response mate.

FarmerTweedy
On 05/05/2024 at 17:23, Jambo dans les Pyrenees said:

Correct, and we’ll have 4 or 5 home matches minimum (5 if we win EL play-off) which with hospitality, sponsorship and the hotel, I’d think we will clear another 3 million from.  Then as you say there’s a TV payment, usually about 2 million.

The above is pretty close to 10m.

There are also then some hefty win bonuses, and it’s not unrealistic - in the conference league anyway - to target qualification from the initial league stage.  Ambitious, but not unrealistic.

In short, we are minted and now is the time to invest in the squad.  

I don't know where you got those figures from but they're not all accurate, or certainly haven't been up to now. The conference league group stage participation payment is just under €3m, the coefficient ranking payment is €44,500 x your place in the coefficient ranking table for the group stage counting from the bottom (which we'd be near!), and the total market pool for the competition is €23.5m, for which Scotland's share in the group stage is probably only in the €0.5m ballpark.  So you're looking at something like €3.75m, which is in the region of £3.25m.  Adding on ticket sales, hospitality, etc, then subtracting costs of staging the home games and travel, accommodation, etc for away games, probably gets to somewhere in the £5m region,  not £10m. Still a very sizeable and welcome amount though!

On top of that would be €500k per win and €166k per draw in the group stage, but obviously nothing is guaranteed there!

Of course, if you've got access to updated figures for next season onwards, that could be a different story, but I've only been able to find anything about the Champions League, which is going up a bit!

FarmerTweedy
12 hours ago, Silvery_Moon said:

In the vermin's case, remember to deduct any fines for fielding ineligible players!

FarmerTweedy
16 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Appreciate the response mate.

That's not a common reaction to my usual slavering!  😃

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

From this. Guy covers it all in great detail.

The exact figures on offer for each club won’t be known until UEFA’s complicated methodology involving a ranking of the value of all TV rights packages is confirmed in the summer. The good news for Scottish teams is that in Europe, our ranking is based on 10 per cent of the overall UK market. With Amazon (17 Champions League matches on Tuesday) and BBC (Wednesday night highlights package) joining TNT Sports in purchasing the UK rights for a combined £500m per season, our ranking will likely be higher than some ‘bigger’ nations like Portugal or Netherlands. But until we get official confirmation in the summer, we can work out an estimation of the minimum amounts on offer in both tournaments, based on four different performance scenarios. The figures here exclude ticket sales and ‘performance’ money paid for each point earned in the tournaments.

Swanny17
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I’ve read this before in relation to stadium compliance. So how come Aberdeen didn’t need to spend these sums considering their stadium is light years behind ours? Was it our choice? Genuine question. 

longmalx

I think we miss out on 1 million next year in solidarity payments that Kilmarnock down will get - doesn’t apply for those in group stage European competitions so it’s not all profit from Euro income.

kingantti1874
38 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

I’ve read this before in relation to stadium compliance. So how come Aberdeen didn’t need to spend these sums considering their stadium is light years behind ours? Was it our choice? Genuine question. 

No idea, wondered this myself we did spend it though 

kingantti1874

Income was quite a bit more than £5m if you compare the accounts.  

RobNox
55 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Income was quite a bit more than £5m if you compare the accounts.  

Turnover was up £6.2m, of which £0.8m was increased commercial revenue, so £5.4m from other sources.

UEFA solidarity and prize money was up £4.3m, that's exactly in line with the number quoted on the site linked to earlier on this thread when converted to sterling.

https://www.fotcalc.com/prize-money-calculator

In addition, our gate receipts were up by £1m.  The 4 home European ties will probably account for the lion's share of that increase, but our ST sales and average league attendances were up on the previous season.  You could argue that qualifying for European group stages helped to boost ST sales due to the feel good factor.

Looking at the £4.3m we made as prize money from UEFA, 1m euros was down to our results, or around £860k.  So simply getting to the group stage before kicking a ball was worth around £3.4m.  Let's assume 80% of the £1m in additional gate receipts was directly attributable to the home European ties, that would have given us a minimum of £4.2m before taking account of our actual results.

So, looking ahead, we can bank on at least £4.2m or thereabouts as a minimum from prize money and gate receipts, and every point we pick up will be worth around £143k (based on us getting £860k for 6 points last time around).

We do still have to offset the additional revenue against additional costs of staging home games, travel and accommodation etc for away games, players appearance money and so on. 

RobNox
2 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

We don't know if Aberdeen spent money or not.  If their stadium was non-compliant in any way they would have had to spend money on making it compliant in order to play their home games at Pittodrie.

We only know that Hearts spent money on the stadium because McKinlay pointed this out when explaining the difference between the revenue we generated from Europe and the profit we made from it.  

karipidis

The numbers floating about are incredible and really puts us in an excellent position as best of the rest. However, next season is the last season for a while where the group stage football is guaranteed for the team who finish 3rd, so it is imperative we get 3rd again next season. Hibs will likely get some investment (and likely waste most of it), and Aberdeen will probably get money in for Ferguson, Miovski etc. However it is huge rebuilding tasks for both clubs, and if we get the European football again the gap could become so sizeable it puts us clear ahead of the rest for the foreseeable future. 

Sooks
3 hours ago, karipidis said:

The numbers floating about are incredible and really puts us in an excellent position as best of the rest. However, next season is the last season for a while where the group stage football is guaranteed for the team who finish 3rd, so it is imperative we get 3rd again next season. Hibs will likely get some investment (and likely waste most of it), and Aberdeen will probably get money in for Ferguson, Miovski etc. However it is huge rebuilding tasks for both clubs, and if we get the European football again the gap could become so sizeable it puts us clear ahead of the rest for the foreseeable future. 

This is why I see the next level as being good enough to make the table phase through qualification rounds . That should be our aim

Nelly Terraces

Hi guys, does anyone know when the actual draws are taking place for the Euro competitions, as I'm trying to plan ahead for various things?

Cheers!

8 hours ago, karipidis said:

Realistically we will probably lose Shankland and Cochrane this summer, with the Euro money we could be in for a windfall of 10-12 million.

Use that money wisely and we can consolidate our position and start to push on from there 

Le Chat
34 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Hi guys, does anyone know when the actual draws are taking place for the Euro competitions, as I'm trying to plan ahead for various things?

Cheers!

5 Aug: UEL playoff draw

22 Aug: UEL playoff 1

29 Aug: UEL playoff 2

30 Aug: EL/Conf group draw

25/26 Sep: Europa 1

3 Oct: Conf Lge 1/EL 2

24 Oct: EL3/CL2

7 Nov: EL4/CL3

28 Nov: EL5/CL4

12 Dec: EL6/CL5

19 Dec: CL6

23 Jan: EL7

30 Jan: EL8

34 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

Cheers

cauther col

How much do we get for player participation in the Euro,s  Clark / Gordon , Shankland.

Daveandal

Having a nightmare trying to copy a link but it seems from a site called Footyroom 🤷 we'd get €2.9k every day a player is in the tournament starting 10 days before the first match.

Say that's 19 days for Scotland... we'd be saying €110k for Shankland & Clarke.... €165 if Gordon went too.

More than happy to be corrected.

Nelly Terraces
2 hours ago, Le Chat said:

Top man LC, cheers! :thumb:

Read it & weep Lochend losers.  :D

cauther col
17 hours ago, Daveandal said:

Having a nightmare trying to copy a link but it seems from a site called Footyroom 🤷 we'd get €2.9k every day a player is in the tournament starting 10 days before the first match.

Say that's 19 days for Scotland... we'd be saying €110k for Shankland & Clarke.... €165 if Gordon went too.

Thank you not a bad wee haul.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
18 hours ago, Daveandal said:

Final is on Jul 14th, so that’s another 25 days and a quarter of a million euros in the WAR CHEST

Lord Beni of Gorgie

See this morning, we are 3rd in Matchday revenues with 6.2 million, 2 million clear of the Sheep in 4th, no mention of Hibs revenues, believed to be 5th, more money!!!!!

:pleasingao:

WorldChampions1902
7 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

See this morning, we are 3rd in Matchday revenues with 6.2 million, 2 million clear of the Sheep in 4th, no mention of Hibs revenues, believed to be 5th, more money!!!!!

Their catering turnover is probably still recovering from their rat droppings infestation. Not to mention poor attendances - despite published fantasy figures.

scott herbertson
16 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Wher are you getting that information from?
Thanks

On 06/05/2024 at 22:10, Swanny17 said:

They did have to spend.

New electronic scoreboards, electronic advertising, revamped dugouts.

I don't know what else was done behind the scenes...