Had Rangers Won This Game

Cameronstheman

Polonia Gorgie

Hope it costs them both a fortune fighting it out in court 

db211833

If we had been inconvenienced in the same way by Dundee I would want recompensed. 

martoon

Pathetic stuff from Rangers.

Postponements are part and parcel of football at any level.

Suck it up, chancers.

Sooks

Cant stand Dundee , filthy cheating ***** , but frankly the Hun can go and **** themselves and should be told so every day repeatedly until they do 

Sooks
6 minutes ago, martoon said:

Pathetic stuff from Rangers.

Postponements are part and parcel of football at any level.

Suck it up, chancers.

Mind that time they cancelled because of snow when we were doing them ? **** off Huns , no one likes you , and you do care 

Sooks
9 minutes ago, db211833 said:

If we had been inconvenienced in the same way by Dundee I would want recompensed. 

It would have been laughed at and ridiculed out of the room and we would have been mocked about it for ever more 

martoon
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Mind that time they cancelled because of snow when we were doing them ? **** off Huns , no one likes you , and you do care 

They do, bud.

We were miles ahead of them that season.

@wattie exploitedcaptured it very well on stage.

1971fozzy

Good. Hope they take them to the cleaners. Mind the email

Sooks
23 minutes ago, martoon said:

They do, bud.

😊

Victorian

The blue deid ***** are a hysterical bunch of sociopaths.  But it wouldn't upset me too much if they give Dundee a financial punch in the face.

Cameronstheman

Dont get me wrong, **** Dundee, but **** the Huns as well 

Taffin

Seems fair enough to be honest. Dundee are an embarrassment to the league with those postponements.

Sooks
1 hour ago, Cameronstheman said:

Not a peep but wo and be hold 

Thing is .. They  were based in Drumoig when  they were late which is 4 miles away. They  were based in St Andrews recently which is 14 miles away. Just get the bus up on the day you snobby shits

Rangers seek 'five-figure compensation fee' from Dundee over Dens Park call-offs - Football Scotland

Well , they cant really blame VAR or the refs , so they need some sort of excuses

Cameronstheman

We would have heard he haw had rangers won, nothing, **** them and there pals 

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Cant stand Dundee , filthy cheating ***** , but frankly the Hun can go and **** themselves and should be told so every day repeatedly until they do 

:icon14:

Auld Reekin'
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The blue deid ***** are a hysterical bunch of sociopaths.  But it wouldn't upset me too much if they give Dundee a financial punch in the face.

:icon14::icon14:

Win/win.

Edited by Auld Reekin'

soonbe110
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

It was 0-0 after 25 mins when abandoned.  The game should never have started and the decision to abandon was 100% correct. 

Morgan

Lo and behold, indeed.

👀

luckydug
44 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It was 0-0 after 25 mins when abandoned.  The game should never have started and the decision to abandon was 100% correct. 

Sure it was more like ten minutes.

The game only started because the Police wanted to avoid trouble.

The Huns were in a foul mood at that time and were all for lynching the board of directors.

Some of the baying mob behind the stand at the main entrance tried to break in to the reception area.

Sooks
12 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The Huns were in a foul mood at that time and were all for lynching the board of directors.

Some of the baying mob behind the stand at the main entrance tried to break in to the reception area.

Yip

luckydug
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Apologies you were correct regarding the time.

I was even later getting in to the stadium than I first thought. 

I missed Ozturks free kick.

I saw about 5 minutes football.

No Idle Talk

Glasgow Rangers, get to ****.

I detest that club on every level it is possible to detest a club. That is why I get so irate when we continually fold like a deck chair against them. 

tcjambo
Posted (edited)

HMRC still owed £50 million minimum if they are the same club as pre-2012. Once they pay that they can go after Dundee.

Edited by tcjambo

No Idle Talk

You let your club die, you let your club diiieeeeee, Glasgow Rangers, you let your club die. 🖕

HeartsandonlyHearts
6 hours ago, Sooks said:

😂

Ron Burgundy

Dundee mut be in dire straits financially, hopefully they go bust.

Samuel Camazzola
8 hours ago, luckydug said:

The undersoil heating was bizarrely switched off an hour before kick-off. 

Dundee have hiked their season ticket prices massively from last season and the fans aren’t pleased. I was talking to one this week and their family of 2 adults one u13 is now paying well over a grand, was only 600 odd last season. Apparently strachan is getting them some relationship with Liverpool for more loans… 

Plans for their new camperdown 14 thousand seater stadium with hotel and flats - that’ll cost big time?

As for Rangers, I like them as much as their honking foes. Their entitlement knows no bounds and the Scottish football authorities run the entire game to suit them both with the press asking no questions. Hope they rot in hell 😁

buzzbomb1958
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Glasgow Rangers, get to ****.

I detest that club on every level it is possible to detest a club. That is why I get so irate when we continually fold like a deck chair against them. 

Im hoping that Elite Sports win their multi million pound case against them and they lose another £ 10 million every little bit helps in hurting the cheating knuts

Edited by buzzbomb1958

soonbe110
9 hours ago, luckydug said:

Apologies you were correct regarding the time.

I was even later getting in to the stadium than I first thought. 

I missed Ozturks free kick.

I saw about 5 minutes football.

👍yep, lots of Hearts fans only saw a few minutes because of the chaos on the roads getting through there. One of the worst drives ever experienced that night 

the posh bit
12 hours ago, Taffin said:

Seems fair enough to be honest. Dundee are an embarrassment to the league with those postponements.

Was hardly an embarrassment to the league. 

jbee647
12 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

They made absolutely no effort to clear the pitch that night.

If we had been neck and neck at the top of the league, they would have ground staff and snow ploughs out clearing the pitch that night, total hypocrisy, Dundee should tell them to go **** themselves 

Taffin
43 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Was hardly an embarrassment to the league. 

True, I doubt anyone outside of Scotland even noticed...but it's a cit of chicken and egg stuff. Joke stuff like that is why nobody takes it seriously. Amateur set up.

John Findlay
15 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Not a peep but wo and be hold 

Thing is .. They  were based in Drumoig when  they were late which is 4 miles away. They  were based in St Andrews recently which is 14 miles away. Just get the bus up on the day you snobby shits

Rangers seek 'five-figure compensation fee' from Dundee over Dens Park call-offs - Football Scotland

Once they have paid everyone they owe, then they can whinge. Afterall they keep telling us they are the same club.

Bunch of shysters.

the posh bit
3 hours ago, Taffin said:

True, I doubt anyone outside of Scotland even noticed...but it's a cit of chicken and egg stuff. Joke stuff like that is why nobody takes it seriously. Amateur set up.

It'll be funny if it's the '2 points dropped' that cost the Zombies the title though 😁

wattie exploited
On 03/05/2024 at 20:26, martoon said:

They do, bud.

:rifle::flag2:

Hmfc1965
On 04/05/2024 at 11:52, John Findlay said:

Once they have paid everyone they owe, then they can whinge. Afterall they keep telling us they are the same club.

Bunch of shysters.

We didn't either.