Hearts on this day..........

Polonia Gorgie

martoon
1 hour ago, JTJ said:

At Cappielow someone started a rumour Arbroath had scored a late equaliser so Dundee fans invaded the pitch "celebrating" thinking they'd pipped us to promotion. Before social media, of course, so the true score took time to filter through - the Sunday papers had lots of shots of Dundee fans before & after finding out our score 😁. Shame........

windsor-davies-oh-dear.gif.8f8762df69663b69891c85403e5ce336.gif

I think there was something about Willie Ormond and the players believing Morton had won 3-2 and having no idea how tight it actually was.

Edited by martoon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Polonia Gorgie

• martoon

• dannymack

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

martoon

Thirty years ago today saw the finale to 22 games-in-row. A drab, goalless draw at Easter Road.

A valuable point, though. Three clubs from twelve were being automatically relegated in 1994 and we spent most of the season at the wrong end of the table.

If only we could have played Hibs every week. European qualification a cert and possibly even a title challenge. 

Polonia Gorgie

WEDNESDAY 30th APRIL 1958

Hearts 2 Rangers 1 

Hearts signed off on their single-minded pursuit of the title with a home game against nearest challengers Rangers - 13 points behind but with three games in hand. The 30,000 in attendance saw Hearts come back to win from a goal down. Jimmy Wardhaugh claiming the 131st and 132nd goals of Hearts' crushingly dominant record breaking campaign. Wardhaugh's winner came in the dying minutes and, in no time at all, captain, Dave Mackay was being presented the first division trophy.

martoon
30 minutes ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

WEDNESDAY 30th APRIL 1958

Hearts 2 Rangers 1 

Hearts signed off on their single-minded pursuit of the title with a home game against nearest challengers Rangers - 13 points behind but with three games in hand. The 30,000 in attendance saw Hearts come back to win from a goal down. Jimmy Wardhaugh claiming the 131st and 132nd goals of Hearts' crushingly dominant record breaking campaign. Wardhaugh's winner came in the dying minutes and, in no time at all, captain, Dave Mackay was being presented the first division trophy.

I hope you don't mind the outside contributions, PG.

I've been sticking to dates and games in my era.

Polonia Gorgie
2 hours ago, martoon said:

I hope you don't mind the outside contributions, PG.

I've been sticking to dates and games in my era.

I enjoy your contributions mate, I got this book at Christmas n just thought I'd put each day down from that date. 

Polonia Gorgie
22 hours ago, martoon said:

Arbroath 0 Hearts 1.

An Eammon Bannon goal to clinch promotion on the last day. I was there with my dad and because of my age I probably didn't feel the tension he and others did.

Morton 2 Dundee 3 in the other game but, with goal difference, Morton had already made it up before ko.

58 Morton

58 Hearts

57 Dundee

Remarkable that three clubs won so many points. Any other season Dundee’s 57 from 39 games would have been enough for promotion. Probably as Champions.

Some bloke called Albert Kidd played for Arbroath that day.

Apparently over 7000 Jambos were in attendance for this game

martoon
5 minutes ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

Apparently over 7000 Jambos were in attendance for this game

Aye. 8k+ at the game but only a handful of locals.

It was the same when we clinched promotion at Boghead in 1983. A big travelling support and I didn't see a Dumbarton fan the entire day.

Polonia Gorgie

WEDNESDAY 30th APRIL 1980

Hearts 1 Airdrie 0

The visit of first division leaders Airdrie on the final day drew a season's best 13,299 to Tynecastle. Both sides were locked together on 51 points but Airdrie's vastly superior goal difference meant only a win would see Hearts promoted as champions. The Jamtarts achieved their wish with only minutes to spare. Frank Liddell's 87th minute header sealed the title for Bobby Moncurs team, sparking tumultuous celebrations and a good natured pitch invasion.

@martoon I'm assuming you might have been at this game too? My dad continues to tell the stories from this period. We would have been so frustrating to support!

Broxburn Jambo
25 minutes ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

Hearts 1 Airdrie 0

The visit of first division leaders Airdrie on the final day drew a season's best 13,299 to Tynecastle. Both sides were locked together on 51 points but Airdrie's vastly superior goal difference meant only a win would see Hearts promoted as champions. The Jamtarts achieved their wish with only minutes to spare. Frank Liddell's 87th minute header sealed the title for Bobby Moncurs team, sparking tumultuous celebrations and a good natured pitch invasion.

@martoon I'm assuming you might have been at this game too? My dad continues to tell the stories from this period. We would have been so frustrating to support!

What a night.................Fences...........What fences???

On 12/04/2024 at 18:32, dannymack said:

In February 1881, Heart of Midlothian FC moved to a private field in the Wester Dalry district of Edinburgh, on the 9th April the New (original) Tynecastle ground was officially opened with an 8-0 victory over Hanover.

Before the uncovered stand (pictured below) and pavilion was erected a local public house*  was used to allow the players to get stripped.

The name of the new ground, Tynecastle,  was taken from the Tollhouse (2nd picture).

The last ever match to be played at the original Tynecastle was a 2-1 home victory over Sunderland on the 27th February 1886, with Davie Aitken and Rab Henderson scoring Hearts' goals.

Over the Gorgie Road and onto the new field where on the 10th April 1886 Bolton Wanderers were defeated 4-1, the following month Preston North End visited but defeated Hearts with the same scoreline. 

* Players may well have stripped in The Gorgie Arms (Proprietor Walter S Stratford) 10th Photo. 

Credit due to Alex H.Knight the club archivist. 

Screenshot_20240412_145114_Gallery.thumb.jpg.aa62332ee581510dd7af68af1cea16e3.jpg

Screenshot_20240412_145238_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a1393ac393c0f2c4d97f557f40a25869.jpg

Screenshot_20240412_175232_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d69793e4253cf88d4599b95db32b620d.jpg

Screenshot_20240412_145139_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1773cf96128b0aa8fe5ce3d21df92c7d.jpg

Screenshot_20240412_145159_Gallery.thumb.jpg.05873e4d4b6de9b65a2a39c93f2336f6.jpg

screenshot-2021-08-20-20_02_57.thumb.png.b60f7c525263626b2ba5e74d1616454b.png

FB_IMG_1539801970029.thumb.jpg.2acd160bd08db86ded29624d08b1a893.jpg

1538993264img2053.thumb.jpeg.5d1e42b3cb1e916794fb264f55dc1884.jpeg

FB_IMG_1586429355783.jpg.c2070d1c88096b98e9da89cf7f924f88.jpg

20201211_063450.thumb.jpg.9d40722f3291c3366f5499c54b14e111.jpg

Screenshot_20201001-005745_Facebook.thumb.jpg.83c5562162e753190ba0353b9745c6f5.jpg

Screenshot_20201001-005706_Facebook.thumb.jpg.ad0bfd08fd278dfb075ab59d75424c62.jpg

20200713_164503.thumb.jpg.90200a40ef442b31c00653800791d8fb.jpg

Cracking photos, thanks for sharing. Brings a tear to an old Jambo.

martoon
4 hours ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

Hearts 1 Airdrie 0

Indeed, bud.

1979/80 was the season, aged 11, that I was deemed old enough to go without my dad (mainly because he'd had enough after the second relegation the season before).

I was on the Gorgie Road terracing that night but not on the pitch.

I was a good boy. 😄

Also, it was easier and quicker to get to the Gorgie Road chippy from that terracing. 🍟 

martoon
4 hours ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

Hearts 1 Airdrie 0

I was probably buffeted by youth and tales from family that Hearts had been great before my time.

I'd have preferred better, obviously, but it was how things were.

It made the recovery from 1982/83 onwards even more thrilling.

Especially the derby wins and Hibs' complete inability to beat Hearts.

SE16 3LN
On 29/04/2024 at 17:46, martoon said:

Arbroath 0 Hearts 1.

An Eammon Bannon goal to clinch promotion on the last day. I was there with my dad and because of my age I probably didn't feel the tension he and others did.

Morton 2 Dundee 3 in the other game but, with goal difference, Morton had already made it up before ko.

58 Morton

58 Hearts

57 Dundee

Remarkable that three clubs won so many points. Any other season Dundee’s 57 from 39 games would have been enough for promotion. Probably as Champions.

It was a great day. I was 17 and thought it would be onwards and upwards.

SE16 3LN
On 23/04/2024 at 12:38, Polonia Gorgie said:

FRIDAY 23rd APRIL 1924

Hearts' friendly match at Selkirk was abandoned after 20 minutes when former player 'big' Bob Mercer, who was guesting for a Hearts XI, collapsed and died of heart failure on the pitch. Reserve team trainer, Mercer, a full Scottish international had been gassed in World War 1 and called time on his playing career with Hearts after complaining of chest pains. 

hearts-of-midlothian-bob-mercer-22-60820-p__01.jpg.f37a8eb66d8fe822f67f285b3c1de650.jpg

This was new to me. Footballers were tough then.

colinmaroon
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

It was a great day. I was 17 and thought it would be onwards and upwards.

That was the same season as the really enjoyable trip around Christmas as Glasgow Branch, and oh, we won 7-0 as well.

"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!"

Edited by colinmaroon

TexasAndy
On 29/04/2024 at 17:46, martoon said:

Arbroath 0 Hearts 1.

58 Morton

58 Hearts

57 Dundee

What a season this was with drama right up until the end.  The nerves as we awaited the final whistle followed by the joy which included a massive ring of Jambos dancing on the pitch.  I have since gained a couple of friends who are Morton fans and they rave about this season and make comment about the 20,000+ crowds at Tynecastle for Hearts v Dundee and Hearts v Morton.

SE16 3LN
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

That was the same season as the really enjoyable trip around Christmas as Glasgow Branch, and oh, we won 7-0 as well.

"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!"

Yes it was. Always had happy memories of Gayfield.

Polonia Gorgie
Posted (edited)

SATURDAY 1st MAY 1976

Rangers 3 Hearts 1

Hearts faced a Rangers side bidding for the treble at a rain soaked Hampden and incurred the Ibrox club's full wrath both on and off the pitch. Whilst Derek Johnstone was putting his side ahead prior to 3pm - after referee Bobby Davidson opted to kick off early, a barrage of bottles and cans were bombarding the Hearts fans in the 85,250 crowd. Unrest would continue throughout the first half, which ended with Alex MacDonald putting his side two up. Hearts did hit the woodwork in the second half but Johnstone put the game out of reach with his second on 81 minutes. Graham Shaw grabbed a late consolation. Hearts Manager John Hagart put it, Hearts had lost "killer goals at killer times"

Edited by Polonia Gorgie

martoon

1 May, 1982.

Hearts 2 Dumbarton 5.

A 2nd half horror show at Tynecastle. 2-1 up at HT and on the way to another two points toward promotion or so it seemed.

Sadly not. A Dumbarton player named Dunlop completed a hat-trick as we conceded 4 in the second half.

Elsewhere, Kilmarnock scored 5, iirc, and slashed our lead over them to a point and ate into our superior goal difference.

A grim afternoon in a season that was choc-a-bloc with grim afternoons.

Polonia Gorgie
31 minutes ago, martoon said:

1 May, 1982.

Hearts 2 Dumbarton 5.

A 2nd half horror show at Tynecastle. 2-1 up at HT and on the way to another two points toward promotion or so it seemed.

Sadly not. A Dumbarton player named Dunlop completed a hat-trick as we conceded 4 in the second half.

Elsewhere, Kilmarnock scored 5, iirc, and slashed our lead over them to a point and ate into our superior goal difference.

That would've been a tough afternoon!! 😳

davemclaren
54 minutes ago, martoon said:

1 May, 1982.

Hearts 2 Dumbarton 5.

Aye, that was a total nightmare.  My abiding memory of that match was Pettigrew missing an absolute sitter. He kicked the ground iirc.  We brought back Colin More in Central defence for the next match after we had released him two weeks earlier. 🥸

Polonia Gorgie

SATURDAY 3rd MAY 1986

Dundee 2 Hearts 0

A whole generation of Hearts fans, chastened by wearisome stories of 1965's final-day heartache, gained first hand experience of their own cataclysmic implosion to pass on to their offspring. The Jamtarts needed a point at Dens park to protect them from potentially title-defining goal difference swing in favour of Celtic. Casting aside a debilitating flu virus, which cost them the services of Craig Levien, Hearts began in confident style, befitting a side unbeaten in 27 league games and referee Bill Crombie waved away concerted appeals after Sandy Clark looked to have been upended in the box. News of Celtics Love Street turkey shoot made the final ten minutes unspeakably tense and when, on 83 minutes, Albert Kidd scored first of his double, fate seemed like an immovable object hell-bent on pulverising Hearts' hopes and dreams to smithereens.

Polonia Gorgie
Posted (edited)

WEDNESDAY 3rd MAY 

Hearts 1 Aberdeen 0

Twenty years on from Dens Park it felt wonderful to have an uplifting outcome with which to decorate this most fateful of dates in the calendar. Aberdeen arrived for the penultimate SPL game of the season and for Hearts only a win would do in their quest to split the old firm. It would extend their lead over Rangers to four points thereby reducing Sunday's trip to Ibrox to that of a dead rubber. The breakthrough arrived on 53 minutes. Rudi Skacel's corner was glanced goalwards by Roman Bednar and, with Jamie Langfield floundering, Russell Anderson Palmer the ball of the line. Irritation at Stuart Dougal's inexplicable decision to merely book Anderson gave way to unconfined joy as Paul Hartley rammed the penalty home. I'm no time at all the whistle had gone and the 17,327 crowd, minus a few disgruntled dons fans, were happy warbling along with Takis Fyssas to "Champions League la la la"

Edited by Polonia Gorgie

martoon

On this day in 1986 Hibs fans, who'd had no wins to celebrate against Hearts in 7 years, had to, yet again, get their jollies at someone else beating their superior rivals.

The 350, 000 of them, who claim to have been at Easter Road that day, celebrated wildly as a player, who never played for them, scored goals to win a title for another club.

Even their useless team on the pitch stopped playing, such was their delight, and conceded a goal to Dundee United.

Hibs' defeat that day, however, did not dislodge them from 8th place.

They shall not be moved.

Barring 2 relegations and 4 seasons in the 2nd tier, they very rarely have moved in the 38 years of mediocrity and scarce derby wins since.

Montgomery Brewster
4 minutes ago, martoon said:

On this day in 1986 Hibs fans, who'd had no wins to celebrate against Hearts in 7 years, had to, yet again, get their jollies at someone else beating their superior rivals.

The 350, 000 of them, who claim to have been at Easter Road that day, celebrated wildly as a player, who never played for them, scored goals to win a title for another club.

Even their useless team on the pitch stopped playing, such was their delight, and conceded a goal to Dundee United.

They shall not be moved.

Barring 2 relegations and 4 seasons in the 2nd tier, they very rarely have moved in the 38 years of mediocrity and scarce derby wins since.

So true. FTH

SE16 3LN
1 hour ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

SATURDAY 3rd MAY 1986

Dundee 2 Hearts 0

A whole generation of Hearts fans, chastened by wearisome stories of 1965's final-day heartache, gained first hand experience of their own cataclysmic implosion to pass on to their offspring. The Jamtarts needed a point at Dens park to protect them from potentially title-defining goal difference swing in favour of Celtic. Casting aside a debilitating flu virus, which cost them the services of Craig Levien, Hearts began in confident style, befitting a side unbeaten in 27 league games and referee Bill Crombie waved away concerted appeals after Sandy Clark looked to have been upended in the box. News of Celtics Love Street turkey shoot made the final ten minutes unspeakably tense and when, on 83 minutes, Albert Kidd scored first of his double, fate seemed like an immovable object hell-bent on pulverising Hearts' hopes and dreams to smithereens.

Why did you bring this up?

Polonia Gorgie
15 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Why did you bring this up?

Because it happened on this day

Sooks
42 minutes ago, martoon said:

They shall not be moved.

This . See when all your greatest achievements do not even involve your team ? You are doing it wrong 

Sooks
2 hours ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

WEDNESDAY 3rd MAY 

Hearts 1 Aberdeen 0

Twenty years on from Dens Park it felt wonderful to have an uplifting outcome with which to decorate this most fateful of dates in the calendar. Aberdeen arrived for the penultimate SPL game of the season and for Hearts only a win would do in their quest to split the old firm. It would extend their lead over Rangers to four points thereby reducing Sunday's trip to Ibrox to that of a dead rubber. The breakthrough arrived on 53 minutes. Rudi Skacel's corner was glanced goalwards by Roman Bednar and, with Jamie Langfield floundering, Russell Anderson Palmer the ball of the line. Irritation at Stuart Dougal's inexplicable decision to merely book Anderson gave way to unconfined joy as Paul Hartley rammed the penalty home. I'm no time at all the whistle had gone and the 17,327 crowd, minus a few disgruntled dons fans, were happy warbling along with Takis Fyssas to "Champions League la la la"

This was a better one mate :lol: 

Polonia Gorgie
45 minutes ago, martoon said:

They shall not be moved.

Didn't Hibs fans vote Kidd as their player of the year? Sad idiots 

Polonia Gorgie
Just now, Sooks said:

This was a better one mate :lol: 

Definitely one of my favourite nights at Tynecastle, the atmosphere was incredible 

Sooks
1 minute ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

They have a supporters club named after him 

martoon
2 minutes ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

I believe so, bud.

They're very proud, too, that the Australian branch of scuttling emailers held a dinner-dance in his honour a few years back.

Feckin oddballs.

Der Kaiser

Twitter is swimming in Hibs fans touching themselves about 'Albert Kidd' Day.

As i said on Twitter this has never been something to be ashamed of. We've been league runners up 4 times since they last accomplished it in 1974. But for some reason they think this is going to touch a nerve? I could understand Dundee fans doing this.....but for someone who doesn't even play for you?

I can't imagine being this tragic.

I'll just have to stick with celebrating my Hearts heroes sticking it past my rivals....as odd as that apparently is.

article-2146787-132DEA1C000005DC-10_308x185.jpg.46e8a59319ba8d9a80935a59aa9ab91d.jpg

Sooks
40 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

As i said on Twitter this has never been something to be ashamed of. We've been league runners up 4 times since they last accomplished it in 1974. But for some reason they think this is going to touch a nerve? I could understand Dundee fans doing this.....but for someone who doesn't even play for you?

I'll just have to stick with celebrating my Hearts heroes sticking it past my rivals....as odd as that apparently is.

article-2146787-132DEA1C000005DC-10_308x185.jpg.46e8a59319ba8d9a80935a59aa9ab91d.jpg

Totally agree . It was my first ever season going to games . It was amazing and the reason I caught the bug 

Percival King
59 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Happens every year, totally predictable, bit sad when they then criticise us for referring to the 5-1 spanking which happened over quarter of a century after Dens. Whilst so much of Hibs misery has been joyously inflicted on them by us (take your pick from the 5-1 or the many head to head records) it's very much the Hibs way for their response to drag up something they had no hand in, they were too busy celebrating finishing 8th in a 10 team league. Dens is still a bit of an open wound for me but, as you say, Docksiders going on about doesn't touch a nerve. So Hibs.

SE16 3LN
6 hours ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

Because it happened on this day

The pain still lingers

Polonia Gorgie
7 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

The pain still lingers

I bet it does!!.... I was 4 at the time, my dad still reminds me and I've seen the footage on back from the brink. 

Polonia Gorgie

SATURDAY 10th MAY 1986

Aberdeen 3 Hearts 0

Scottish cup final, this would've been an incredibly hard end to what could've have been the best season ever. 

TexasAndy
3 minutes ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

SATURDAY 10th MAY 1986

Aberdeen 3 Hearts 0

Scottish cup final, this would've been an incredibly hard end to what could've have been the best season ever. 

We actually played quite well in this game and should have been at least level at half time.  You could tell that the football gods had deserted us big time in that last 7 days.

Polonia Gorgie

SATURDAY 10th MAY 1997

Hearts 3 Rangers 1

Niggly groin and knee injuries and a fast expiring contract meant John Robertson's quest to beat Jimmy Wardhaugh's record of 207 league goals went right down to the wire and the final game of the season. Champions Rangers were the visitors to Tynecastle with Walter Smith confiding in Robbo that he'd never have a better chance to break the record given half his Rangers side were still hungover. The game was poised at 1-1 with seven minutes to go when Hearts were awarded a penalty. Putting the penalty past Andy Dibble for goal 207 which was quickly followed by number 208 as Robbo embarked on a mazy dribble before tucking the ball into the bottom corner.

Polonia Gorgie
7 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

We actually played quite well in this game and should have been at least level at half time.  You could tell that the football gods had deserted us big time in that last 7 days.

Seemingly Berry skelped one off the crossbar too. 

Class of 75
On 03/05/2024 at 16:37, Percival King said:

Happens every year, totally predictable, bit sad when they then criticise us for referring to the 5-1 spanking which happened over quarter of a century after Dens. Whilst so much of Hibs misery has been joyously inflicted on them by us (take your pick from the 5-1 or the many head to head records) it's very much the Hibs way for their response to drag up something they had no hand in, they were too busy celebrating finishing 8th in a 10 team league. Dens is still a bit of an open wound for me but, as you say, Docksiders going on about doesn't touch a nerve. So Hibs.

The pub team have nothing else to celebrate so get excited about their closest rivals losing the league. I hate it every year but just shows how tin pot they really are. 

colinmorewasgash
1 hour ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

SATURDAY 10th MAY 1986

Aberdeen 3 Hearts 0

Still maintain that if we had won that day instead of lost we would have won the double. Bill bloody Crombie and Albert bobby ball Kidd sitting in main stand as 17 yr old gutted. Said to my old man that day we would never win anything we are cursed. Luckily the joy of 98 and emotion with tears in our eyes at ft was something that has never been beaten not even 2012.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

Seemingly Berry skelped one off the crossbar too. 

I think it was 2-0 at that time, but I could be wrong. Robbo put one over the bar from inside the 6-yard box at 1-0. If that had gone in I would have backed us to win, as mentioned above we did play well.

Hilariously, walking out at the end one nutter loudly went on about how we'd win nothing with Robbo (referring to the miss) and that we needed someone better 😁.  I've since seen him over the years in pubs at away games and once overheard him praising Robbo to the hilt - yes, I did ignore the opportunity to remind him of his slavers! People vent and talk "Tam Kite" all the time.

Edited by JTJ
spelling

Heres Rixxy
2 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Still maintain that if we had won that day instead of lost we would have won the double. Bill bloody Crombie and Albert bobby ball Kidd sitting in main stand as 17 yr old gutted. Said to my old man that day we would never win anything we are cursed. Luckily the joy of 98 and emotion with tears in our eyes at ft was something that has never been beaten not even 2012.

Here is a sobering thought for anyone that was present at both games... The gap from 1986 pain to 1998 joy was 12 years. It has now been 26 years since 1998...

the posh bit
On 30/04/2024 at 16:31, Polonia Gorgie said:

Hearts 1 Airdrie 0

One of the best moments of my childhood. I remember seeing Frank Liddell in the Tynecastle Arms a few years ago and being surprised at how small he was. 

dannymack

Not my Images... apologies to the owner for copyright ©️  etc 

Great set of pictures from that day up in Arbroath.

47 years years ago !!! FB_IMG_1430831639159.thumb.jpg.e8b01b8aeccf2fc5faad0c3018ec84cd.jpg

FB_IMG_1430831813713.thumb.jpg.ef66c39668202bc78d97acec4a78c938.jpg

FB_IMG_1430831617423.thumb.jpg.f6e9dd201d392264e072351465289c67.jpg

FB_IMG_1430831807041.thumb.jpg.d57810d62f7700194592f987ef65722b.jpg

FB_IMG_1430831709259.thumb.jpg.04c0935b657902c859677b29ab392c45.jpg

FB_IMG_1430831661731.thumb.jpg.d259a2c8182ff008b11b657e6070be7a.jpg

FB_IMG_1430831629935.thumb.jpg.41846fc9bde748b9f9f1e98457712549.jpg

FB_IMG_1430831694471.thumb.jpg.e766e44b3d453132ebd4976c1d44c949.jpg

FB_IMG_1430831685319.thumb.jpg.fe707cad2c31fc96e83d9349147d052b.jpg

FB_IMG_1430831651367.thumb.jpg.e34026a901fd6d90a12a8097da7b0285.jpg

FB_IMG_1430831674464.thumb.jpg.5335e6f1604bfdd29497b6eadbacb267.jpg