Summer 24 Transfers - Haring, Halliday and McGovern leaving

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Go back and tell them they are talking crap,just like that other source in the summer.

Naismith would never not sign or play a player because he doesn't like them.

The most obvious example is Grant this year,who was told he was could leave the club.

Instead he gained Naismith's respect and has fought for his place in team,full respect 🙏.

Naismith knows the club and business comes first.

No bother you slaver. 

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• RustyRightPeg

• Batistuta87

• kingantti1874

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

There was problems with his parent club Wigan, utter nonsense the other stuff.

And if we have been using it for years, I've suggest we replace them as we have virtually made nothing from it 😂.

It’s nonsense that he was unhappy that he didn’t get enough game time?  No it’s not.  It’s a stone cold fact.

i sense your on one mate so ill leave it at that, safe in the knowledge that hearts won’t be signing either of these limited players 

Bongo 1874
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Good god man. Have you stopped to think just for one minute that they are in actual fact not better players and won’t cause defences problems. 

thats why they’ve had unsuccessful careers and remain at small clubs in the case of brophy not even getting a game.

Ffs

You fail to understand, Shankland was the exact same 😂.

jambo mark

Heard the St Johnstone midfielder Dan Phillips is a done deal on pre contract - which would suggest we think Beni will be away. 

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You fail to understand, Shankland was the exact same 😂.

nope, go back to the Shankland thread.  And you’ll find me all over it telling everyone how good he was despite the lack of goals. On account of having the opportunity to watch him several times in person.

Humphries wasn’t happy at hearts playing second fiddle and won’t be back FWIW he does have something but never did enough to earn a regular start.  

And brophy was a free transferred from Killie to stmidden then loaned to Ross county, released and resigned by Ross county only NOT to feature becuase he’s very limited. 

Feel free to PM me if either of these guys ever sign for hearts and I’ll buy you a pint or 3 to apologise.  But I’ll sleep tonight knowing my money is safe 

Edited by kingantti1874

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, jambo mark said:

Heard the St Johnstone midfielder Dan Phillips is a done deal on pre contract - which would suggest we think Beni will be away. 

depends on the source, because it could well have come from a rumour on here. 

24 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yes as they are better players,that will press teams and cause the defence problems.

Nothing personal.

Who can we get that is better?

The amount Shanks has scored in the last 2 seasons would suggest he causing defence plenty problems.

Edited by Chaps

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

For certain games yes 👍.

Brophy replaces Boyce a player who knows scottish football.

And Steve Clarke 😉.

Humphrys, is experienced in English football.

Tagawa,Vargas,Bair are the money ball players, Humphrys and Brophy bring experience and aid there game 😉.

I can't follow your logic at all, it makes no sense.

7 minutes ago, jambo mark said:

This rumours has been flying around for months now. Several posters have heard from St J fans that they know that it's a done deal.

However, Levein has admitted that Phillips is leaving to go elsewhere at the end of the season. It was hinted that he'd be away down south or abroad.

Wait and see I guess

jambo mark
7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

depends on the source, because it could well have come from a rumour on here. 

2 minutes ago, Hansel said:

This rumours has been flying around for months now. Several posters have heard from St J fans that they know that it's a done deal.

However, Levein has admitted that Phillips is leaving to go elsewhere at the end of the season. It was hinted that he'd be away down south or abroad.

Wait and see I guess

It was from a saints fan. I don’t have reason to doubt him, he never normally passes on any info.

wait and see is right, but think he’d be a good replacement if beni does go … hope he doesn’t, but suspect he will 

JimmyCant
21 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

It’s nonsense that he was unhappy that he didn’t get enough game time?  No it’s not.  It’s a stone cold fact.

i sense your on one mate so ill leave it at that, safe in the knowledge that hearts won’t be signing either of these limited players 

By the same token, he was out with a pretty minor toe injury (by all accounts) for 7 weeks. It's pretty telling for me that he was out of the club the same week Naismith was appointed. Whether it was mutual or otherwise, Naismith plainly didn’t want him here. Either he was disruptive or his heart just wasn’t in it and he wasn’t contributing. Naismiths not one to tolerate that I don’t think. Snodgrass and Humphreys, in my opinion, was Naismith setting down an early marker.

1 minute ago, jambo mark said:

It was from a saints fan. I don’t have reason to doubt him, he never normally passes on any info.

wait and see is right, but think he’d be a good replacement if beni does go … hope he doesn’t, but suspect he will 

👍 

Weird how no-one in the media like Banderson seem to know about it considering all the other PCAs have been made known.  🤔 

Swanny17
17 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Wait and see I guess

Edinburgh is south of Perth tbf… 

ShedBoy
14 minutes ago, jambo mark said:

Keep passing the info on mate. Most on hear are appreciative of it 👍🏻

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Gordons left glove said:

You're killing me 😂

Someone else will mention a name that gets another conversation started, Jason Cummings maybe as we seem determined to get more “Aussies” 🤪.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

By the same token, he was out with a pretty minor toe injury (by all accounts) for 7 weeks. It's pretty telling for me that he was out of the club the same week Naismith was appointed. Whether it was mutual or otherwise, Naismith plainly didn’t want him here. Either he was disruptive or his heart just wasn’t in it and he wasn’t contributing. Naismiths not one to tolerate that I don’t think. Snodgrass and Humphreys, in my opinion, was Naismith setting down an early marker.

Not quite the same week, he used him as a sub at ER and he didn’t try a leg so was sent back to Wigan, to sort out why the Hong Kong based owners weren’t paying him or anyone else. No doubt everyone at Wigan were delighted he went back to singlehandedly sorted the situation out, hes called Henry Kissinger now 😜?!?!

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Chaps said:

Who can we get that is better?

The amount Shanks has scored in the last 2 seasons would suggest he causing defence plenty problems.

Nah, he wants Brophy to charge about up front, apparently that's causing more problems than a player being involved in 50% of the clubs goals.

Humphrys is the exact opposite of a pressing attacker as well, I really can't follow Bongos logic, it's scrambled at best, incoherent ramblings at worse.

martoon

I quite enjoy the "I've heard this, I've heard that" posts. 

It's harmless.

I know nothing so any "I've heard..." posts from me can be dismissed in an instant.

innerjambo
1 hour ago, martoon said:

I quite enjoy the "I've heard this, I've heard that" posts. 

It's harmless.

I know nothing so any "I've heard..." posts from me can be dismissed in an instant.

Yeah, I've heard that about you actually. 

martoon
1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

Yeah, I've heard that about you actually. 

You're not alone.

RustyRightPeg
10 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

That's what he does. He talks sporadically in riddles, hoping to confuse you.

gorgieheart

where is this brophy p*sh coming from ?   

Bad Religion
1 minute ago, gorgieheart said:

Nowhere. Just JKBs finest minds spamming the thread as usual. 

gorgieheart
Just now, Bad Religion said:

Nowhere. Just JKBs finest minds spamming the thread as usual. 

Spam being the operative word...

Thats not even a rumour, its just drivel.

If this was hibs.net....  you would take Brophy as a real possibility...but in gorgie, not today !!

Humphreys wont be back either, we can and will get better !

Batistuta87
21 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hes not going to be facing that GK anymore though 😜

Should score more then? 😉

Batistuta87
26 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Just everyone disagreeing with a suggestion (not mine!) that we sign him. 

Edited by Batistuta87

RustyRightPeg
28 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Bongo think he'd be a good signing for us cause he knows the league. Nothing to do with ability, just that he knows how many games you play, how the split works, where the stadiums are and who plays there, that's all.

gorgieheart
8 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Bongo think he'd be a good signing for us cause he knows the league. Nothing to do with ability, just that he knows how many games you play, how the split works, where the stadiums are and who plays there, that's all.

Makes perfect sense...but if thats the eligibility criteria we would be better looking at Chick Young....

:cornette:

jamboinglasgow
12 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Its like when pundits praised Lampard getting the Chelsea job last season instead of much better managers because "he knows the club."

kingantti1874

According to elbows in the daily record we tried to sign Mikey Johnson from Celtic but he didn’t fancy the move .  Won’t post the link 

Edited by kingantti1874

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

According to elbows in the daily record we tried to sign Mikey Johnson from Celtic but he didn’t fancy the move .  Won’t post the link 

Signed Humphrys instead, and I guess he was worth it for his goals v Fiorentina, Hibs and Dundee, and for calling Lewis Stevenson a chode 🤣

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He's got a point in theory because a striker who has been there and done it up here would be useful off the bench - but we've already got someone better (Boyce) - and there's another better option on the market (Bruce Anderson). 

Brophy is finished in this league. Would be a cracking signing for a Championship side pushing for promotion though. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Get him signed. 

I've been knocking on that door for 2 years!

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Get him signed. 

didnt want to come here apparently.  Or anyone else in Scotland according to mcculloch 

Edited by kingantti1874

saxondale
3 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

That's what he does. He talks sporadically in riddles, hoping to confuse you.

That suggests he is self aware and what he says is deliberate, which I don't think is true.

His posts are entertaining, but they are often ramblings and contradictory - which I genuinely don't think he can see.

RustyRightPeg
46 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Get him signed. 

Ships sailed. He's been outstanding for West Brom since he went down there. 

Deviskan
1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

He's got a point in theory because a striker who has been there and done it up here would be useful off the bench - but we've already got someone better (Boyce) - and there's another better option on the market (Bruce Anderson). 

Brophy is finished in this league. Would be a cracking signing for a Championship side pushing for promotion though. 

I’d also say Boyce was finished in this league…for us anyway.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Ships sailed. He's been outstanding for West Brom since he went down there. 

Probably. 

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

didnt want to come here apparently.  Or anyone else in Scotland according to mcculloch 

Aye, and probably out of reach now.

Bongo 1874
18 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It does, and it's why I knew Naismith was the guy to bring us to a different level,and Stendel would be a league champion this year.

I follow football.

And love the game.

Those saying about Naismith at the start saying get rid.

Didn't have a clue,he was given the same treatment as Stendel,but given time has turned a Robbie team into Winners.

Something Stendel would of done also given time.

Those that doubted Naismith,where are they now?

Edited by Bongo 1874

18 hours ago, jambo mark said:

Probably but not necessarily. We need another DM. 

Tommy Brown
5 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Signed Humphrys instead, and I guess he was worth it for his goals v Fiorentina, Hibs and Dundee, and for calling Lewis Stevenson a chode 🤣

Tell you what, watching Blair Spittal fly at Bushiri and push to the deck on Saturday.

He's already my favourite Hearts player.

He ****ing hates the Hibs more than I do.

That takes some doing.

Edited by Tommy Brown

kingantti1874
19 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Probably but not necessarily. We need another DM. 

still think we should be making Allan Campbell #1 target in that position 

13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

still think we should be making Allan Campbell #1 target in that position 

He'd be a great signing. Him and the Hoff, with Dhanda @#10. That would be decent. 

:sweeet:

Rick Sanchez
51 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Tell you what, watching Blair Spittal fly at Bushiri and push to the deck on Saturday.

That takes some doing.

:laugh:

kingantti1874
31 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

He'd be a great signing. Him and the Hoff, with Dhanda @#10. That would be decent. 

:sweeet:

would be amazing.  We tried before he went, and reportedly he wants back up the road. 

I expect us to spend some money this season, Allan Campbell, Danny Armstrong and a right back we’d have a very very strong side  👌🏻

Batistuta87
58 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

That takes some doing.

Dhanda noising them up after his 96th minute equaliser was pretty pleasing too 😂

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Summer 24 Transfers - Haring, Halliday and McGovern leaving