Hearts Women - Hearts 1 Celtic 3

3fingersreid

Rockwell
14 hours ago, Madjambo21 said:

After our 3rs goal it looked as if one of our players had a belly top on, is this normal or have I missed something?

What a 2nd goal from Partick though

No she had a normal top just she had pulled it up .you have feel for Patrick keeper she is just a young kid terrible mistakes 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TheBigO
3 hours ago, Rockwell said:

No she had a normal top just she had pulled it up .you have feel for Patrick keeper she is just a young kid terrible mistakes 

Ah is she, ok. Yup the lass has had a mare. Confidence is huge and i find as much as technique, the girl gks i know (incl my daughter) really lack this. Go be positive, you know. This is always my advice to my girl.

Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Ah is she, ok. Yup the lass has had a mare. Confidence is huge and i find as much as technique, the girl gks i know (incl my daughter) really lack this. Go be positive, you know. This is always my advice to my girl.

The Partick keeper is the one Joey Barton slagged off publicly earlier in the season so she's already been through it, and had a lot of support too. 

Madjambo21
14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The Partick keeper is the one Joey Barton slagged off publicly earlier in the season so she's already been through it, and had a lot of support too. 

Is this the same Joey Barton who said he would run Scottish football only to a complete waste of a jersey. 

Horrible human being.

Keepers make mistakes, hopefully the girl dusts it off and has a good season next season.

Folk forget that the women's game up here is still mostly amateur and the players are very young.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Looks like tonight’s derby will be live on Hibs’ YouTube channel (7.30pm kickoff)

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - Hibs v Hearts, 7.30pm, live on YouTube
Madvlad65

Jeez only a couple of minutes gone and that camera work is making me ill don't think I'll last the 90 minutes 

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 minute ago, Madvlad65 said:

Jeez only a couple of minutes gone and that camera work is making me ill don't think I'll last the 90 minutes 

Yeah, its Hibs class I ‘m afraid.

keifrb

Hopefully after this game, with 4th secured and us not catching any of the top three, some youngsters are given game time as the u18s have some good players.  A bit disappointed Jessica Husband is not starting, she has done well when I have seen her, but maybe Eva is going for experience in the derby.  

Madvlad65

Yeah was hoping bbc alba would pick this game. what do you expect none of the Glasgow top three not playing 

2 minutes ago, Madvlad65 said:

Yeah was hoping bbc alba would pick this game. what do you expect none of the Glasgow top three not playing 

BBC have the play off match tbf

HMFC01
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Looks like tonight’s derby will be live on Hibs’ YouTube channel (7.30pm kickoff)

Looks like they're streaming it over a 56k modem 😔 slow as ****.  

Bit choppy for me.    

Edited by HMFC01

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Looks like they're streaming it over a modem 😔 slow as ****. 

I’m getting a decent quality picture, it’s just the camera movement that is unbelievably jerky.

Beave1874
3 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

I’m getting a decent quality picture, it’s just the camera movement that is unbelievably jerky.

Decent picture here also and would be happy to watch B/Under 18s with similar format. 

Kalamazoo Jambo

2-0 final score. Don’t think we deserved anything from the game. Very disappointing performance.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - Hibs 2 Hearts 0
Silvery_Moon

Good season but losing 3 out of 4 to Hibs needs addressing next season.

jbee647
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Good season but losing 3 out of 4 to Hibs needs addressing next season.

Hibs women treat the derby in the same manner Hearts men do

Hibs team has a few fans still playing for the team, since Eva Olid came onboard Hearts have gone down a different route, even our captain is a Hibs fan

Edited by jbee647

Thought we were decent first half and controlled the game, but second half was poor. Had a few chances, but poor execution. The late second killed it and was a peach tbf

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, jbee647 said:

Hibs team has a few fans still playing for the team, since Eva Olid came onboard Hearts have gone down a different route, even our captain is a Hibs fan

How many Hearts fans do we have v hibs at men level tho?

Not many, regulars- just Gordon, and even he's not playing?

Most big derbies have very few folk from the country, never mind  local area now. 

It's just not our woman's team, it's the globalisation of the game.

Bring back the 3 foreigner,  or 8 diddy rule as we knew it!

jbee647
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

How many Hearts fans do we have v hibs at men level tho?

Not many, regulars- just Gordon, and even he's not playing?

Most big derbies have very few folk from the country, never mind  local area now. 

It's just not our woman's team, it's the globalisation of the game.

Bring back the 3 foreigner,  or 8 diddy rule as we knew it!

Not disagreeing with any of this, but with regards to the current set up with the womens team I believe 3 points against Spartans is as important as 3 points against Hibs, I know that’s obvious, but we all know what the clubs raison detre is with regards to games against Hibs

At this point I will admit for many years to having a dog in the race 😊

Edited by jbee647

Tickets for the Scottish Cup final on sale direct from the SFA.

You create an account, then enter the code in article below. Later you access ticket via the Hampden Park Ticket App.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - Cup Final tickets now on sale
Kalamazoo Jambo
6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

You create an account, then enter the code in article below. Later you access ticket via the Hampden Park Ticket App.

Giving this a wee bump. Glad to see the club are working on getting buses too.

On 11/05/2024 at 10:21, jbee647 said:

I didn't know she was a Hibs fan, you wouldn't think it hearing her speak...

Is kickback renewing her sponsorship next season, now we know this?   😐

Kalamazoo Jambo
5 hours ago, SUTOL said:

Well, Georgia Hunter has been playing for Hearts since she was 12 so I’ll give her a break even if that is true (I have no idea).

Had missed that she signed a new deal last week, good news all round - and she gets a bit of security while dealing with her ACL recovery.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/blogs/news/hunter-pens-hearts-extension

15 hours ago, SUTOL said:

Yes. 

10 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Well, Georgia Hunter has been playing for Hearts since she was 12 so I’ll give her a break even if that is true (I have no idea).

Had missed that she signed a new deal last week, good news all round - and she gets a bit of security while dealing with her ACL recovery.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/blogs/news/hunter-pens-hearts-extension

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Yes. 

For the avoidance of doubt, I was just joking about not renewing the sponsorship.

Anytime I've heard Geo speak she's not given off any Hibs vibes and has said her favourite game was playing at Tynecastle.

Just now, SUTOL said:

For the avoidance of doubt, I was just joking about not renewing the sponsorship.

Anytime I've heard Geo speak she's not given off any Hibs vibes and has said her favourite game was playing at Tynecastle.

I realised that but I thought I would clarify. 😄

Tbf the player who scored the second for Hibs is a Hearts fan, who was released by the club season before last. 

Probably what was more concerning was Eva admitting it was difficult for the players to be motivated because they’re too busy thinking about the cup final. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
On 13/05/2024 at 05:49, Mikey1874 said:

Details of bus transportation now available…

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/blogs/news/scottish-cup-final-supporters-buses

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - Hearts 1 Celtic 3

In danger of seeing the season peter out with the last couple results and Glasgow City on the last day. Be a shame to go into the cup final off the back of three defeats