• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Niemi’s gloves

• john thomas

Just now, maroonlegions said:

I wonder if ticket sales are medium. £15 is decent but then its another £30 for the FC Zurich game at Tynie. 

Makes sense to extend as I imagine 90% of those attending will be ST holders. 

maroonlegions
Just now, davemclaren said:

Makes sense to extend as I imagine 90% of those attending will be ST holders. 

Aye, yer right when you look it that way. 

Lets hope most ST holders buy theirs. If not then public sale should go good, it usually does when it's  £15 a pop. I know a few families through my kids mates parents who struggle and some of those kids go to Tynie at that price, affordability i suppose.  

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Aye, yer right when you look it that way. 

Lets hope most ST holders buy theirs. If not then public sale should go good, it usually does when it's  £15 a pop. I know a few families through my kids mates parents who struggle and some of those kids go to Tynie at that price, affordability i suppose.  

Still be lots of seats available after Friday. 👍

Seriously the website has a problem with dates.   I mean come on! 

Season ticket holders have until 5pm on Friday August 18, to purchase their own seats. After that point, general sale will commence on August 17 at 9am. 

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Season ticket holders have until 5pm on Friday August 18, to purchase their own seats. After that point, general sale will commence on August 17 at 9am. 

They’ve just not updated it properly yet as initially was supposed to be til today but now changed to Friday 

6 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

It’s called a mistake. 😎

been here before
53 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

I wonder if ticket sales are medium. £15 is decent but then its another £30 for the FC Zurich game at Tynie

Only for Platinum seats.

maroonlegions
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Only for Platinum seats.

Aye my seat.. Not grudging  paying it though , extra revenue for HMFC. 

Edited by maroonlegions

General sale now on for the Killie Cup game, just bought five tickets in Premium, hopefully we get a really good crowd.

2 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Really poor take up so far. Get it though, no one has much money to throw about just now. 

Never get great crowds. Cup games at home are an easy way to pick up loyalty points. 

been here before
9 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Really poor take up so far. Get it though, no one has much money to throw about just now. 

Shite draw, shite tournament and a lot of folk will have shelled out an extra 20/30 sheets for the Zurich game.

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Shite draw, shite tournament and a lot of folk will have shelled out an extra 20/30 sheets for the Zurich game.

Plus three Euro home fixtures coming up as well. 

Niemi’s gloves

The Killie game will be like the old days - the size of the crowd depends on your recent results. If we beat Zurich and St Johnstone, Tynecastle will fairly full and rocking. Not sure why anyone should see it as a shite draw. Looking back, it’s potentially like our League Cup home tie four years ago against Motherwell, a 4-2 win in front of over 14,000 and a very good night’s entertainment. 

1 hour ago, Koolkeith said:

Never get great crowds. Cup games at home are an easy way to pick up loyalty points. 

Aye, a big fat single LP. :lol:

been here before
1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

The Killie game will be like the old days - the size of the crowd depends on your recent results. If we beat Zurich and St Johnstone, Tynecastle will fairly full and rocking. Not sure why anyone should see it as a shite draw. Looking back, it’s potentially like our League Cup home tie four years ago against Motherwell, a 4-2 win in front of over 14,000 and a very good night’s entertainment. 

Because we play them a minimum of another 3 times.

Thats shite.

Niemi’s gloves
2 hours ago, been here before said:

Because we play them a minimum of another 3 times.

Thats shite.

😂😂😂

you do know that it’s more than two and a half years since we last played Killie? 

I’ll look forward to what should be a decent home tie. You crack on with your “shite draw” drivel. 

been here before
Just now, Niemi’s gloves said:

😂😂😂

you do know that it’s more than two and a half years since we last played Killie? 

I’ll look forward to what should be a decent home tie. You crack on with your “shite draw” drivel. 

You are aware that it makes no odds how long its been since we last played Killie as we'll still play them a minimum of 4 times.

Im sorry but I cant explain that in simpler terms for tou.

Midweek games are usually great at Tynecastle with a few drinks prior, looking forward it!

Great prices, cup game, all good. 🙂

Niemi’s gloves
23 minutes ago, been here before said:

You are aware that it makes no odds how long its been since we last played Killie as we'll still play them a minimum of 4 times.

Im sorry but I cant explain that in simpler terms for tou.

The only thing you need to explain is why you think a home tie against Killie is a “shite draw”. Your attempt so far is pathetic. Perhaps you should give up on Scottish football and take an interest in something like the (English) National League - 24 clubs in the league and lots of opportunities for cup ties against teams from other leagues. 

been here before
9 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

The only thing you need to explain is why you think a home tie against Killie is a “shite draw”. Your attempt so far is pathetic. Perhaps you should give up on Scottish football and take an interest in something like the (English) National League - 24 clubs in the league and lots of opportunities for cup ties against teams from other leagues. 

Ive only said it 3 times on this thread now. Maybe someone else could explain it to you in simpler terms as Im ****ed if I can make it any easier for you.

Fingers crossed we draw them in the Scottish Cup and they finish top 6 though.

6 games v Killie in the one season, sounds magic, bet you'd blow your load over that.

Edited by been here before

Niemi’s gloves
15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ive only said it 3 times on this thread now. Maybe someone else could explain it to you in simpler terms as Im ****ed if I can make it any easier for you.

6 games v Killie in the one season, sounds magic, bet you'd blow your load over that.

I don’t have any trouble understanding anything you are saying. We play a lot of games against the same teams. That’s the nature of Scottish football although, as I have pointed out, we haven’t actually played Killie for two and a half years. I’m still waiting for a sensible explanation of why it should be considered a “shite draw”.

Perhaps some other poster both agrees with you that it is a “shite draw” and has a more sensible explanation than anything you’ve come up with. Until then, I’ll continue to look forward to the game. 

Edited by Niemi’s gloves

been here before
5 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

I don’t have any trouble understanding anything you are saying. We play a lot of games against the same teams. That’s the nature of Scottish football although, as I have pointed out, we haven’t actually played Killie for two and a half years. I’m still waiting for a sensible explanation of why it should be considered a “shite draw”.

Perhaps some other poster both agrees with you that it is a “shite draw” and has a more sensible explanation than anything you’ve come up with. Until then, I’ll continue to look forward to the game

You do that champ.

Maybe afterward you can find something else to get oddly worked up about. 

Niemi’s gloves

For those who aren’t Mr Negative, here’s a reminder of a cracking LC tie from three years ago, an enjoyable 4-2 win over Motherwell with our final two goals coming in the closing minutes in front of 14,377 fans

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/matchzone/83/matchreport/

No guarantees of similar entertainment against Killie but I’m looking forward to it.

Edited by Niemi’s gloves

1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Well said - “shite draw” my arse! 🤣

13 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Bought my ticket today..

See you there. It'll be a cracker ....

And 'only' £15 ...

Killie are due a spanking. 😁

If we qualify for the EL and follow it up with a good win against St J, we will be in for a good attendance for this.  I reckon 15,000.

League Cup is important to us and Robbie wants trophies.  So do we all.

11 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

If we qualify for the EL and follow it up with a good win against St J, we will be in for a good attendance for this.  I reckon 15,000.

League Cup is important to us and Robbie wants trophies.  So do we all.

Spot on . Sixty years since won this trophy 🥺

17 hours ago, been here before said:

You are aware that we can only be drawn against other teams left in the tournament ?

SPFL format has been known to most of us for some time .

You don't like it ? Start another thread .

Home draw in a cup tie ?

Looking forward to it 

been here before
8 minutes ago, john thomas said:

You are aware that we can only be drawn against other teams left in the tournament ?

SPFL format has been known to most of us for some time .

You don't like it ? Start another thread .

Home draw in a cup tie ?

Looking forward to it 

Ahhhh right so that explains why theres no teams from Mauritius or Tibet. Got ye now john. Thank **** you came along with your big brainy heid and pointed that out.

As for staring another thread about it, Im sure that makes sense you so good luck with wherever you're off to with that.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Ahhhh right so that explains why theres no teams from Mauritius or Tibet. Got ye now john. Thank **** you came along with your big brainy heid and pointed that out.

As for staring another thread about it, Im sure that makes sense you so good luck with wherever you're off to with that.

Have to agree, play the same teams too often.  maybe some like it that way, it would appear so, not me, 

23 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Always a late uptake for LC games. Will still be a decent crowd on the night. 👍

I'm not planning on going (but I accept there's time to change my mind). 120 mile drive on Thursday, the same on Sunday so as I pay for Premier sports anyway it really doesn't make much sense to go for the Killie match but as a previous poster said, beat Zurich and a good win against St Johnstone and I'll no doubt be tempted at the last minute.

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Have to agree, play the same teams too often.  maybe some like it that way, it would appear so, not me, 

I certainly don't but , as I've suggested, that is a whole different subject .

Meanwhile we have a winnable home tie against another Scottish team

been here before
12 minutes ago, john thomas said:

I certainly don't but , as I've suggested, that is a whole different subject .

Meanwhile we have a winnable home tie against another Scottish team

Only in your head.

38 minutes ago, been here before said:

Only in your head.

So I'm the only person who thinks a thread about a home cup tie is the same as a thread about the structure of Scottish football?

Fair enough 

been here before
21 minutes ago, john thomas said:

So I'm the only person who thinks a thread about a home cup tie is the same as a thread about the structure of Scottish football?

Fair enough 

You're the only person who thinks one of the reasons for sluggish sales of Kilmarnock Cup tickets on a thread about Kilmarnock Cup tickets should not be discussed on a thread called Kilmarnock Cup tickets.

But then your big brainy football heid is bigger and brainier than everyone elses so you're probably right.

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

You're the only person who thinks one of the reasons for sluggish sales of Kilmarnock Cup tickets on a thread about Kilmarnock Cup tickets should not be discussed on a thread called Kilmarnock Cup tickets.

But then your big brainy football heid is bigger and brainier than everyone elses so you're probably right.

Where did I mention ticket sales ?

You're really struggling now.

Read my previous post .

As I said if that's what you think fair enough.

Niemi’s gloves
12 minutes ago, been here before said:

Are all your 14.5k posts filled with this pointless aggression? And you’re the person who accused me earlier of getting “oddly worked up” 

been here before
1 minute ago, john thomas said:

Where did I mention ticket sales ?

You're really struggling now.

Read my previous post .

As I said if that's what you think fair enough.

Whats this thread about? The clue is in the title. Someone mention sales being sluggish. Familiarity is one of those reasons, where do you suggest its duscussed? The Sibbick thread?

been here before
8 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Are all your 14.5k posts filled with this pointless aggression? And you’re the person who accused me earlier of getting “oddly worked up” 

When you look at words typed on a screen they are more often than not bereft of real emotional context.

Read them to yourself whilst laughing and the words can sound funny, read them with a frown and they'll sound torn faced. 

Try reading them and not taking it all that serious, they're just random words typed by a stranger on the internet about something that isnt really that important. 

If you interpret words on a screen  as "pointless aggression" its more than likely down to your own state of a "pointlessly aggressive" mind.

Try reading it whilst singing the words, itll change your outlook on life.

Niemi’s gloves
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

When you look at words typed on a screen they are more often than not bereft of real emotional context.

Read them to yourself whilst laughing and the words can sound funny, read them with a frown and they'll sound torn faced. 

Try reading them and not taking it all that serious, they're just random words typed by a stranger on the internet about something that isnt really that important. 

If you interpret words on a screen  as "pointless aggression" its more than likely down to your own state of a "pointlessly aggressive" mind.

Try reading it whilst singing the words, itll change your outlook on life.

Dearie me, what a pompous clown you are (and I’m whistling as I type that).

been here before
5 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Dearie me, what a pompous clown you are (and I’m whistling as I type that).

As I said, reflective of your own state of mind.

On 16/08/2022 at 16:25, maroonlegions said:

I wonder if ticket sales are medium. £15 is decent but then its another £30 for the FC Zurich game at Tynie. 

They are currently very poor.  

19 minutes ago, been here before said:

Whats this thread about? The clue is in the title. Someone mention sales being sluggish. Familiarity is one of those reasons, where do you suggest its duscussed? The Sibbick thread?

Maybe you should read the OP .

Think that is the thing that tells you what the thread is about .

Really surprised at myself here .

Do carry on

been here before
57 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Maybe you should read the OP .

Think that is the thing that tells you what the thread is about .

Really surprised at myself here .

Do carry on

:rofl:

To paraphrase Kevin Bridges

Enjoy yer night john.