Child sex ring and witchcraft in Glasgow

SCFHearts

Dick Dastardly
2 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Yaxley-Lennon won't care,  they're white.

Are they? I cant find pictures of all of them or reference to their colour in the articles I've read. 

And who actually gives a flying fu#k if he cares? These are horrific allegations. 

Dick Dastardly
3 hours ago, SCFHearts said:

Eleven accused of child sex ring and 'witchcraft' in Glasgow - BBC News

Dreadful reading ,Beyond my comprehension.

Absolutely horrific. Some of the allegations are just simply beyond evil. If they are found to be true i hope these people spend the rest of their lives cowering in fear in jail cells somewhere. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Are they? I cant find pictures of all of them or reference to their colour in the articles I've read. 

And who actually gives a flying fu#k if he cares? These are horrific allegations. 

A quick Google confirms it. I agree it is horrific.

Dick Dastardly
1 minute ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

A quick Google confirms it. I agree it is horrific.

Not that it matters what colour they are, in the grand scheme of things, but i can only find a picture of one woman and the names if all the rest. 

Hope they die slow and painfully, if they are guilty. 

Jambo-Jimbo

Was there not something similar alleged to be going on in the Western Isles several years ago, I can't remember the full details of the case but I am sure that it was all a pile of made up shite in the end. 

I'm not suggesting this is, just saying there was something similar in the Western Isles years ago.

2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Was there not something similar alleged to be going on in the Western Isles several years ago, I can't remember the full details of the case but I am sure that it was all a pile of made up shite in the end. 

I'm not suggesting this is, just saying there was something similar in the Western Isles years ago.

Yeah. Edward Woodward got caught up in it.

2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Perhaps you're thinking of Orkney?

Orkney child abuse scandal - Wikipedia

12 minutes ago, Pap said:

He got some heat for it too.

11 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

9 hours ago, Boof said:

Perhaps you're thinking of Orkney?

Orkney child abuse scandal - Wikipedia

There was something similar alleged in Lewis on the late 90s or early 2000s.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12477468.three-children-on-the-isle-of-lewis-were-sexually-abused-for-years-despite-a-massive-police-operation-and-an-official-investigation-nobody-has-ever-been-prosecuted/

Jambo-Jimbo
48 minutes ago, superjack said:

👍 That's the one I was thinking about, was sure that I'd heard something about an alleged satanic peado ring or similar in the Western Isles.

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

JudyJudyJudy
10 hours ago, Pap said:

9 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

He got some heat for it too.

Oh that film got on my wick !!!

Only kidding it was a great doom laden film . A classic 

Dick Dastardly
36 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Execute the ####ers if found guilty.

Na, i think they should be stuck in jail and have the crap beaten out of them every day. No special protection, just flung in with the general population and left to suffer, if guilty. 

luckyBatistuta
32 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Na, i think they should be stuck in jail and have the crap beaten out of them every day. No special protection, just flung in with the general population and left to suffer, if guilty. 

Would definitely go with that too, to live the rest of their lives in fear

Салатные палочки
3 hours ago, superjack said:

I remember the Orkney one. IIRC the Orkney one was at the height of a satanic sexual abuse panic worldwide and the Social Worker who initiated the investigation was using the flimsiest of evidence to try and boost her reputation and ego. The case was chucked out. 

Doctor FinnBarr
4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I remember the Orkney one. IIRC the Orkney one was at the height of a satanic sexual abuse panic worldwide and the Social Worker who initiated the investigation was using the flimsiest of evidence to try and boost her reputation and ego. The case was chucked out. 

But the damage had already been done, kids taken into care and many many people saying "no smoke without fire". Those parents will always have a cloud hanging over them.

Салатные палочки
18 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

But the damage had already been done, kids taken into care and many many people saying "no smoke without fire". Those parents will always have a cloud hanging over them.

Not to mention the psychological effect of the coercive interviewing on the kids and being told they were abused and were liars for denying that. Social Workers never fail to amaze me.