Hibs new kit leaked.............

queensferryjambo

queensferryjambo

IMO our new home kit for 2022/23 is an absolute classic.

However for anyone who doesn't like our new kit, thank your lucky stars we aren't getting this Joma monstrosity :)

IT IS A FEELING - a feeling of nausea 

No photo description available.

Just now, Sooks said:

Leaked ..................................... aye from a sewage pipe

:rofl:

3 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Umbro isn’t ideal but nothing says Sunday league more than Joma! 

I think Umbro have made all of our best kits except one

queensferryjambo
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

That. Can't. Be. Real?!

Possibly not, but why would anyone go to the effort of making it up.

The over the top super passionate slogans reek of the Hibs media team - Remember 'This is Our City' :) 

queensferryjambo
2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Unfortunately, it’s a fake. 

The real one will be disgusting as per though.  

Devastated if true :gok:

Dick Dastardly
9 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

However for anyone who doesn't like our new kit, thank your lucky stars we aren't getting this Joma monstrosity :)

Even blind folk can tell that's boggin

Dick Dastardly
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes it will smell of Hibs too

I feel sick 🤮 just thinking about it

15 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Life with power.

:rofl:

Aye, power to your spoons ya tits.

We've got the power ...

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

We've got the power ...

Brilliant tune lets not associate it with those classless tramps please

All roads lead to Gorgie

That will still be better than what shite they do actually come up with 😂

2 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

It’s like their mid 80s one when they were cack then too.

Sure it was worn in the Lochend Vice game?

Paul Kane and Benni Brazil have both worn the top you refer too I am sure Collins too but he was actually decent and I am glad he never hung around long

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

It’s like their mid 80s one when they were cack then too.

Sure it was worn in the Lochend Vice game?

I was about to post the same.

From their glorious "hertz didnae win the league" season.

22 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Brilliant tune lets not associate it with those classless tramps please

Agreed. There are SO many tunes not to be associated with them. But, here's one that we should bear in mind when we leave them in our wake ... which we will ...

Some appropriate lyrics in this 'un 🤭

You're history (you're history)

My enemy (my enemy)

Na, na, na, na, na

So get on your bike and take a hike right out of here

No good for me (no good for me)

Na, na, na, na, na

You're history (like a worn-out shoe)

My enemy (you're nothing new)

Ooh-ooh-ooh

You're history (like a beat-up car)

No good for me (like an old film star)

Na, na, na, na

You're history (mm)

My enemy (bye-bye, bye-bye)

You're history (so long)

You're history

I'll catch you later

I  hope it isn’t a fake, and to be honest, no idea why someone would go to the effort of faking it, when any genuine one is likely to be dreadful anyway. 

Good to see them putting some forward planning in for their trip tor championship. Bushiri forced on Johnson by mistake, B&M Craig Gordon, shan five a side strip - keep em coming H1B5.  

Smoked-Glass

I reckon we ll have to wear our away kit at Easter road as their one is too dark. 

Crap when that has to happen.

3 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

I reckon we ll have to wear our away kit at Easter road as their one is too dark. 

Crap when that has to happen.

Wasn't that long ago that Hibs used to wear an almost lime green colour.  Look at their shirt from the 2006 Semi Final for an example, it was almost luminous. That colour is Hibs, not this olive rebrand they've gone for (strangely enough, more or less at the same time we've gone darker). 

I don't like their trend towards a darker colour, just because it clashes with us, and we should both always be wearing our own first choice colours in derby matches. 

SomethingAboutObua
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

Wasn't that long ago that Hibs used to wear an almost lime green colour.  Look at their shirt from the 2006 Semi Final for an example, it was almost luminous. That colour is Hibs, not this olive rebrand they've gone for (strangely enough, more or less at the same time we've gone darker). 

I believe 'bottle green' was their original colour and they decided to go back to it a few years ago. 

Still see Hibs as being 'emerald' green though, don't think dark green with white's a particularly rousing colour combination 

Unknown user
6 hours ago, Zico said:

Good to see them putting some forward planning in for their trip tor championship. Bushiri forced on Johnson by mistake, B&M Craig Gordon, shan five a side strip - keep em coming H1B5.  

Then there's Mcginn getting an extension then told he can leave, plus a striker signed on loan from a club that no one can find a trace of online.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, tian447 said:

I don't like their trend towards a darker colour, just because it clashes with us, and we should both always be wearing our own first choice colours in derby matches. 

That’s their original colour, their parent club wear a lighter green, they used to have different coloured scarfs back in the 70s & 80s. When they didn’t need away strips against each other. 

9 hours ago, tian447 said:

immitation is the most sincere form of flattery. 

Ron Junior and co have ran out of ideas so are just trying to copy us at every turn! If Savage is bored he should leak some shite transfer targets for them to gazzump us to! 😂

I hear Aidy Whites hamstrings are particularly chocolatey this time or year. 

Phil D. Corners
10 hours ago, tian447 said:

Randomly i recall when Budge came in the club had no official macaroon Pantone. (Shade of colour.)  

The kit above looks like a recycled Motherwell one. 

Batistuta87

Haha

19 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

It's a fake ☹️

Which is annoying, because that is straight out the Teamwear catalogue.

They're spaffing nonsense on .net about us not liking our new kit which is just nonsense. Everyone seems to love it.

25 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Haha

It's a fake ☹️

They're spaffing nonsense on .net about us not liking our new kit which is just nonsense. Everyone seems to love it.

On seatsniffer.net?

Colour me shocked :lol:

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Haha

It's a fake ☹️

In fairness there has been a wee bit of grumbling about it being boring/the collar being too big, more than I’d have expected anyway, but deffo still mostly positive. I think it’s an absolute peach personally & will look great for a European tour the likes of which they could only dream of 😎

Batistuta87
6 hours ago, boag1874 said:

In fairness there has been a wee bit of grumbling about it being boring/the collar being too big, more than I’d have expected anyway, but deffo still mostly positive. I think it’s an absolute peach personally & will look great for a European tour the likes of which they could only dream of 😎

Minimal. Those saying it's boring probably haven't seen the details like the pattern and the wee heart on the sleeve etc. It's one of my favourites in a very long time. Like you I think it's an absolute beauty and the vast majority seem to agree.