Nightmare Neighbour

Ski Nae

Just going to vent a bit here.

We moved into an upstairs flat/house in a 4-in-a-block about 4 years ago. All the neighbours seemed nice until wee things started to happen. Wee things that are trivial and petty but wee things that have a horrible dripping-tap effect on you. 

The evil witch who lives downstairs has been involved with 22 pieces petty vandalism, theft, and general *********ry. 

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Any top tips? 

Edited by Ski Nae

Thanks.

I'll check that out.

Mods, you can close/delete this thread.

Keep a journal of everything they do and when.

Call the cops as needed.

We had a drunken arsehole in our stair a while back.

Let his wee niece throw parties at his place. Absolute mayhem.

When we started complaining, cars got vandalised (wing mirrors/tyres and eventually windscreens).

Arsehole even tried to poison people's dogs and kidnapped a couple of cats.

After the police and council had enough on him he was served an eviction notice and this resulted in him barricading himself in and being physically removed by armed police.

Kinda lucky that he was just a tenant and not a homeowner.

I have no idea how to resolve things when a homeowner acts the twat.

Unless they do something worth getting jailed for, and even then they're right back at home when they get out.

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Cade said:

Keep a journal of everything they do and when.

Call the cops as needed.

We had a drunken arsehole in our stair a while back.

Let his wee niece throw parties at his place. Absolute mayhem.

When we started complaining, cars got vandalised (wing mirrors/tyres and eventually windscreens).

Arsehole even tried to poison people's dogs and kidnapped a couple of cats.

After the police and council had enough on him he was served an eviction notice and this resulted in him barricading himself in and being physically removed by armed police.

Kinda lucky that he was just a tenant and not a homeowner.

I have no idea how to resolve things when a homeowner acts the twat.

Unless they do something worth getting jailed for, and even then they're right back at home when they get out.

Yes there’s hardly anything that can be done if they are home owners who cause the anti social behaviours . 

To the OP the behaviours you are describing by the neighbour are criminal so need police involvement . Keep a diary of incidences and call the police every time . The council need as much evidence as possible to pursue it . 

However if you are all housing association tenants your housing association will deal with it . Either way they are breaching their tenancy agreement . 

It's shit living in flats. Either you get annoyed with the people above for banging about or the people underneath moan cause you dare to move around your flat. I have to say though with you being above them you have the advantage.

Harry Potter
38 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

It's shit living in flats. Either you get annoyed with the people above for banging about or the people underneath moan cause you dare to move around your flat. I have to say though with you being above them you have the advantage.

its folk that bang their front door, no need for it, look at me im home, clowns.

31 minutes ago, jonesy said:

On the plus side, the lovely older woman downstairs from us blasts her heating throughout the winter, shaving a few £££ off our bills. Having also raised kids herself, she is also pretty chilled when it comes to our boys making noise.

Hope you slip her a little something now and again. :ninja: 

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, Locky said:

Hope you slip her a little something now and again. :ninja: 

The question is, is he Jonesy Rooney or Jonesy Shipman?

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, jonesy said:

Sick *******s.

:jj:

9 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

The question is, is he Jonesy Rooney or Jonesy Shipman?

Leaching off his elderly neighbour, particularly during the current economic crisis is scandalous. @jonesy you are lower than Shipman. Hang your head in shame.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

On the plus side, the lovely older woman downstairs from us blasts her heating throughout the winter, shaving a few £££ off our bills. 

Same here.

Fitzroy Pointon
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

its folk that bang their front door, no need for it, look at me im home, clowns.

The wee lassie next door to us does that. Her boyfriend does it, which suggests to me she does it intentionally. 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Same here.

Me too, hopefully it'll save me from certain death this winter.

Mon the uncertain death.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Mon the uncertain death.

:lol:

William H. Bonney
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Mon the uncertain death.

Bonus if she gets milk delivered too. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Herbert. said:

I’ve got a new neighbour and she’s got a barking dog . It was howling this morning , scratching at the door or a room and barking . Feking annoying . Every time we leave the house it barks too . I just shout “ shut up “ or “ shut the fevk up “ 😂 anyway if it’s continues I’ll have a discussion with the neighbour as she / he might not know it’s barking when she isn’t in the house . 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Locky said:

Leaching off his elderly neighbour, particularly during the current economic crisis is scandalous. @jonesy you are lower than Shipman. Hang your head in shame.

Disgraceful 😂😂 

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

I’ve got a new neighbour and she’s got a barking dog . It was howling this morning , scratching at the door or a room and barking . Feking annoying . Every time we leave the house it barks too . I just shout “ shut up “ or “ shut the fevk up “ 😂 anyway if it’s continues I’ll have a discussion with the neighbour as she / he might not know it’s barking when she isn’t in the house . 

Maybe it's the neighbour that's barking.

Buy Bondage BDSM Puppy Dog Mask Real 100% Leather Made In San Antonio, Tx  USA Online in Lebanon. 133232771319

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Maybe it's the neighbour that's barking.

Buy Bondage BDSM Puppy Dog Mask Real 100% Leather Made In San Antonio, Tx  USA Online in Lebanon. 133232771319

😂😂 I know people are entitled to their fetishes but that ones barking mad really 

• Maple Leaf locked this topic