Jump to content

The Future


Greedy Jambo

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

 

So you don't think the lack of academy players coming through is a concern? after Ann told us how great a job Craig was doing with the academy? Probably the last excuse she had left to keep him in a job. 

 

Don't you worry about it Terry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Greedy Jambo

    22

  • JamboAl

    11

  • kingantti1874

    6

  • FarmerTweedy

    6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FarmerTweedy
12 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

"yoos"? "57 season tickets holders"? "Tesco Express"? :cornette:

 

 

:notsure:

Your sarcasm detector needs a new battery!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Don't you worry about it Terry.

 

Nae bother Neil. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
Just now, JamboAl said:

So. no denial Terry?!

 

Who's terry, mate? Terry butcher? Terry Wogan?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

 

Who's terry, mate? Terry butcher? Terry Wogan?

Have a look at my earlier post on P2, and that of Vlad Magic, and you'll be be able to work out who is Terry, Terry!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
Just now, JamboAl said:

Have a look at my earlier post on P2, and that of Vlad Magic, and you'll be be able to work out who is Terry, Terry!

 

Terry dactyl?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

 

Terry dactyl?

Terry Wellandtrulysussed.

Edited by JamboAl
Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
Just now, JamboAl said:

Terry Wellandtrulysuussed.

You couldn't suss a matching pair of socks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

You couldn't suss a matching pair of socks. 

I know.

I'm better at sussing interlopers though.

Crawl back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I know.

I'm better at sussing interlopers though.

Crawl back.

 

Mate, you backed craig levein to the end. 

Your opinion is worthless. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

 

Mate, you backed craig levein to the end. 

Your opinion is worthless. 

Can you show just ONE where I actually backed him.

That apart he is history now and the club is moving on, hopefully to better things - but some people don't want to see this happen.  That right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

 

Mate, you backed craig levein to the end. 

Your opinion is worthless. 


Has anyone actually agreed with you here? On any of your randomly selected and adjusted points. I don’t think so - I’ve not seen such a slaughtering for a while 
 

It’s a skill when to know when to retreat with grace. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Can you show just ONE where I actually backed him.

That apart he is history now and the club is moving on, hopefully to better things - but some people don't want to see this happen.  That right?

 

I could show you about 300 if i could be arsed. 

But yes, i agree, let's give the rangers a right doing. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

 

I could show you about 300 if i could be arsed. 

But yes, i agree, let's give the rangers a right doing. 

 

C'mon Terry,

I asked for just ONE post which shouldn't be hard to do out of 300.

Giving Rangers a doing would certainly help us - oh, and it would help HUBS too, wouldn't it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
7 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

C'mon Terry,

I asked for just ONE post which shouldn't be hard to do out of 300.

Giving Rangers a doing would certainly help us - oh, and it would help HUBS too, wouldn't it?

 

You're a bit delusional are you not, there was about 5 posters that were heavy sticking up for levein, you were one of them. 

Quite interested to know who that person with the username of an italian town has went though. Can't remember the name. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

 

You're a bit delusional are you not, there was about 5 posters that were heavy sticking up for levein, you were one of them. 

Quite interested to know who that person with the username of an italian town has went though. Can't remember the name. 

Not ONE Terry!!!

This thread, which you started, is not about Levein though, is it?

Why do you want to change the subject. Terry?

And would a win for HMFC not benefit the Lochenders as well?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Not ONE Terry!!!

This thread, which you started, is not about Levein though, is it?

Why do you want to change the subject. Terry?

And would a win for HMFC not benefit the Lochenders as well?

 

You're a bit of a slaver.

if in doubt get the hibs shit out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
OldGorgie
On 13/10/2021 at 21:27, Greedy Jambo said:

Ann has obviously gone all out with the benefactors to get success before she calls it a day. 

Neilson will look like a good manager. 

What happens after that?

What happens when the money runs out?

The Academy that kept Craig Levein in a job? 

How many of them are in the squad? none.

I'm no being funny, but this is all set up for her looking good and us all wishing she was still here when she leaves. 

 

Stupid post. It’s called living within your means.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

 

You're a bit of a slaver.

if in doubt get the hibs shit out. 

I'm not an interloper though, Terry.  It is noticeable that you used the words "Hibs shit" in your reply.

Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

 

Ha, I'll take the glory days as temporary as they might be. 

Hopefully they're not temporary but i think my concerns are warranted. 

Hearts glory days are always temporary 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Greedy Jambo
6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I'm not an interloper though, Terry.  It is noticeable that you used the words "Hibs shit" in your reply.

 

Piss poor from you though, calling me a hibs fan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Your sarcasm detector needs a new battery!

I did say not sure if serious but I take your point 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Winning will just make things even worse surely as it ‘is all set up for her looking good and us all wishing she was still here when she leaves.,

Don't forget Neilson will look like a good manager! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:


I’d say nice segway but it wasn’t really . When you started this thread we were talking about income and benefactors and how we were having a big blowout before Ann Budge takes a step back and  now youve shifted to the success of the academy..

 

Being a knowledgeable hearts fan you will recognise the club also believed we could do better on that front and have entirely restructured the youth and scouting aspects of the club over the past 6 months and you will recognise our notable  successes we’ve had recent in many of the age groups. 

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
stevie1874

Car crash thread 😂

for what it’s worth I always thought that the money the benefactors have put in we’re to fit out the new stand so we could generate more money? Just the one more floor to kit out in the stand. then any money we receive is a bonus. As someone else said we could possibly the most financially secure team in the league. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

 

Piss poor from you though, calling me a hibs fan. 

Piss poor from you with such an idiotic OP.

Give it a rest FFS.

There are so many more positive things to discuss without duplicating your venom, Terry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy
2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

 

Piss poor from you though, calling me a hibs fan. 


you are like so depressing. Get a grip (if you are a hearts fan which I doubt)  . Open your curtains ffs and just enjoy

Link to post
Share on other sites
CloustonHMFC

@Greedy Jamboyou got anything to back up your claim that benefactors money is what has built our squad?

 

Its very obvious the route we are going down, assemble a decent squad, qualify for European competition, maybe pick up a cup here and there, sell good players for profit. Rinse and repeat. A good business model to have and one that will not leave is short on money if successful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic
10 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Don't you worry about it Terry.


Its “Mr Crystal Ball” he wishes to be known as👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...