Our Support Today

CostaJambo

Thought the support today was absolutely brilliant. Congrats to those who went through and delighted all were rewarded with a great victory. Hope the debutants enjoyed making their Hearts debut in front of such a brilliant crowd.

Literally non stop, i have some absolutely unbelievable videos of me and my two sons which they and I will remember for a long time. Was absolutely brilliant to see them so involved in the singing as they can usually get bored. But the support was phenomonal. We were right behind the goal so they couldnt always see but the singing kept them enthused.

Some dodgy songs from the teenage lads around us but overall it was the best away atmosphere I can remember being involved in.

Also waited and my youngest got his goalie gloves signed from Craig Gordon and he stopped for a photo which was tremendous. Played brilliant today.

15 minutes ago, 151 said:

Literally non stop, i have some absolutely unbelievable videos of me and my two sons which they and I will remember for a long time. Was absolutely brilliant to see them so involved in the singing as they can usually get bored. But the support was phenomonal. We were right behind the goal so they couldnt always see but the singing kept them enthused.

Some dodgy songs from the teenage lads around us but overall it was the best away atmosphere I can remember being involved in.

These wee dicks still going about then

ShortmanRossco
6 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Sounded good but anyone singing hullo hullo is, categorically and undeniably, a ***** 

This was rightly booed to be fair. 

SomethingAboutObua
15 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

This was rightly booed to be fair. 

Good to hear, any follow up booing didnt really come through on my stream but glad folk got on at it

ShortmanRossco

Wasn't as loud as the singing but it was booed by some quarters. That and the bouncy can get tae. Apart from that though that's been the best away atmosphere in a long time. 

Tynecastlesmychurch
50 minutes ago, 151 said:

Also waited and my youngest got his goalie gloves signed from Craig Gordon and he stopped for a photo which was tremendous. Played brilliant today.

Aww buddy thats sounds great! Glad you and your lads had a day to remember! :flag1: 

Was a brilliant atmosphere today as all have already said. Non stop singing from the start to the end. 

Must have really helped the players as well to hear the constant singing and encouraging. Great day all round and my son is absolutely buzzing - talked my ear off the whole 90 minute drive home! 

AlphonseCapone
22 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Wasn't as loud as the singing but it was booed by some quarters. That and the bouncy can get tae. Apart from that though that's been the best away atmosphere in a long time. 

It's the Boycey tbf. 

23 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Born under the union jack can gtf too, thankfully that one died out pretty quick but it was cringeworthy

ShortmanRossco
1 minute ago, simplesimon said:

Born under the union jack can gtf too, thankfully that one died out pretty quick but it was cringeworthy

Ahhh sorry that one was the one that was roundly booed. That was howling. 

Support looked and sounded dynamite🇱🇻🇱🇻👏👏. Thought it was good to see Robbie being able to applaud same at end. Rate him or not can we all agree he's heartz 2 to the core at least 👐👐🇱🇻 FTH 

Couldn't make it today but it has me champing at the bit for an away day, last being st mirren march 2020, yes that shite night! A healthy hearts crowd is the best to be part of!

wattie exploited

was totally pure noise from kick off was brilliant was a great atmosphere  couldnt hear united at all :rifle:

The Hogfather
25 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

How many?  See the crowd was 9,200.  That's pretty good.

I'm guessing 3,000 Jambos.

There was a some buzz in the air before kick off, felt like a cup semi or final. Just felt before kick off that the boys realised the support behind them and played like they wanted to put a show on, total domination on and off the park.

33 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

That's a good turnout of United supporters as well.  Great stuff.

fabienleclerq

Outside big games was best away crowd for a long time, plenty new songs for players and a few traditional ones...

Think the bigger the songbook the better. Wee man got on TV and hearts twitter so he's cheesing 😂

Nucky Thompson

When I saw the Thread, I thought it was another away day, naughty song, slag fest.

I'm glad it's positive thread about our great away support 

Finlay James
11 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Outside big games was best away crowd for a long time, plenty new songs for players and a few traditional ones...

Think the bigger the songbook the better. Wee man got on TV and hearts twitter so he's cheesing 😂

Lad with the 3rd kit on?  He looked awesome, my kids were envious and wished we were there

My friend owns a shop in Union Street Dundee. She said before the game it was rammed with Hearts Supporters making a lot of noise.

They have pedestrianised the street and it has a few bars, a mini Rose Street I suppose bit had a  good atmosphere and is close to the train station. 

She said it was all good natured and created a great sound. 

fabienleclerq
38 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Lad with the 3rd kit on?  He looked awesome, my kids were envious and wished we were there

Aye mate. 

Had to drag him along but he loved it second half, think he's officially got the bug! 

Edited by fabienleclerq

2 hours ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Would of loved to have been there today. Anyone manage to get some away day snaps of our support?

This was after the second goal.

pic2.jpg

Edited by 8skacel8

3 hours ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Would of loved to have been there today. Anyone manage to get some away day snaps of our support?

Not what I was looking for but media pictures 

20210828_213906.jpg

20210828_213858.jpg

Edited by Mikey1874

Malinga the Swinga

Looking for pictures of the Hearts fans with heads on hands as we failed to score more than 2, and had to defend for part of 2nd half.

Nope, they all look pretty happy. Great support from the guys who were through at game.

I know it's difficult but we can survive without these wee teams they cant survive without us they shafted us big time let them stew in there piss for a season give the money to the FEDERATION

Tynecastlesmychurch
11 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Not what I was looking for but media pictures 

20210828_213906.jpg

20210828_213858.jpg

11 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

This was after the second goal.

pic2.jpg

Brilliant!

On 28/08/2021 at 23:26, King prawn said:

Sounded absolutely brilliant watching on Hearts TV 

I couldn't really hear fans with that Borthwick drowning out the crowd I wish you could turn off the commentary.  

TyphoonJambo
On 28/08/2021 at 20:21, Jambo92 said:

There was a some buzz in the air before kick off, felt like a cup semi or final. Just felt before kick off that the boys realised the support behind them and played like they wanted to put a show on, total domination on and off the park.

Robbie said they drove past in the coach, saw the fans coming out the train station and the players all got a buzz