Taylor Moore

No longer active

No longer active

If BW can have a how was it thread, then what about Taylor ?  I know only 13 minutes but......

Edited by George Cowie

Played on left side, not a lot of time to tell, did what he had to do.

Hard to tell him and Cochrane apart:thumbsup:

David McCaig

He looked comfortable from the moment he came on and passed the ball confidence... An excellent start coming on at the height of the United cavalry charge.

He looked solid and confident from the brief time on the field. It’s amazing the difference between his cheery young boy look in his interviews to the steely hard look he had out there. A good positive start. 

Thought he looked very comfortable and calm passing the ball out from the back, as most of our players do these days. 

He’s some unit.

alwaysthereinspirit
26 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

He looked solid and confident from the brief time on the field. It’s amazing the difference between his cheery young boy look in his interviews to the steely hard look he had out there. A good positive start. 

He looked a pretty big bar steward when standing next to the United player after he subbed in.

alwaysthereinspirit
10 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Big physical Hearts. I love it.

It’s only a matter of time if we continue winning

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Big physical Hearts. I love it.

Have to laugh Jonno, the DU commentator was at it before the game " how would their wee young player stand up against big physical Hearts"

Its a total myth, I look at the team and worry that we don't have enough height, especially if Woodburn and Devlin both play.

Very happy that we have Moore , who does look a unit.

Loved how he patted McNulty(think it was him) on the back when he came on. As if to say you'll not be getting past me.

2 minutes ago, droid said:

Loved how he patted McNulty(think it was him) on the back when he came on. As if to say you'll not be getting past me.

I noticed that. Has he played with McNulty in England?

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Must have felt pretty nervous coming on with us only a goal up. Did very well in the circumstances.

I presume he will start the derby.

7 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Have to laugh Jonno, the DU commentator was at it before the game " how would their wee young player stand up against big physical Hearts"

Its a total myth, I look at the team and worry that we don't have enough height, especially if Woodburn and Devlin both play.

We looked very lightweight in comparison to the cod heids last week. 

Edited by GinRummy

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I noticed that. Has he played with McNulty in England?

Wouldn't appear so 🤷‍♂️ 

I'd imagine he's definitely come up against him though 

Just now, droid said:

Wouldn't appear so 🤷‍♂️ 

I'd imagine he's definitely come up against him though 

That’s most likely it. 

2 hours ago, merrymac said:

Agree total myth, we definitely need more height in the forward areas of the pitch, would be good to get another pacy 6ft+ striker who wins knock downs and holds up, someone similar to gnando but quicker.

Just on a side note to this. Do folk know that Lyon bid 10m euros for him when he was at Lens but they knocked it back as the wanted 15m! Seems a good find. Hopefully does well!