Ill kick off by saying Aidy White - I know about ability and injuries etc but I always liked his attitude.

Edited by 160598
spelt wrong

Салатные палочки

Elliot Frear. Always looked neat and tidy. The kind of guy who would carry your granny's messages. 

Irving is about the only one that sprung to mind. Hard to even miss him due to his his replacement Beni being so much better. It’s fair to say the clear out has been and continues to be excellent. The incoming players look great so far too. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Loïc Damour, I like how slow he is. Everyone’s always rushing about these days. 

lol - brilliant

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

:lol:

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😅

33 minutes ago, 160598 said:

Ill kick off by saying Aidy White - I know about ability and injuries etc but I always liked his attitude.

Zdenek Zlamal - clean sheets are so BORING 

lost in space

It won't be any of the young players. We can't miss them - cos we never saw them in the first team!!!

(Pollock isn't going to be missed cos he's not going).

Naismith - Wasted a bit in the Championship when he was fit but showed his quality in the cup games against Hibs and Celtic. Would have liked to squeeze a little more out of him if we could have.

Lee - He never especially excited me but whenever he played for us he notched up goals and assists faster than nearly anyone else. We also tended to play worse in 2018/19 when he was dropped and again last season when he went out on loan.

adambraejambo

Going back a bit but Craig Nelson. Was a nice feeling watching a game and knowing I was not the worst goalkeeper in the stadium. 

If we mean proper footballers obv been gutted when loads of players have been sold/let go  but letting Crabbe go was criminal. 

Don't miss anyone we have punted. We have accepted medocority for so long now we tend to go tonto when players like beni show a class above what we have been used to for past decade. 

54 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Can't say I miss him but Ollie Lee was actually not too bad for us.

Definitely think we didn't play as well last year after he left.

1 hour ago, thegreatsd said:

Irving is about the only one that sprung to mind. Hard to even miss him due to his his replacement Beni being so much better. It’s fair to say the clear out has been and continues to be excellent. The incoming players look great so far too. 

Wanted him to stay but given who we've signed so far, I doubt he would get game time. More excited by Pollock too

Lafferty.  Loved him in the games v Celtic and the vermin.

Apart from that possibly Sean Clare. Criminally played out of position by Levein and reallly came on to a game under Stendell. 

heartsfc_fan
3 hours ago, Section N Rules said:

Yep. Did a decent job.

Kidd’s Boots
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Apart from that possibly Sean Clare. Criminally played out of position by Levein and reallly came on to a game under Stendell. 

I agree with you on Clare. Would have solved our RWB conundrum this season!

Savage Vince
3 hours ago, Section N Rules said:

Agreed. He was actually OK. Not brilliant but certainly not worthy of the criticism he received. 

Bazzas right boot

Oshaniwa, it was brilliant being on the edge of you seat waiting to see what brain fart he could conjure up. 

The Treasurer
10 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

I agree with you on Clare. Would have solved our RWB conundrum this season!

Sadly you are probably right 

4 hours ago, ericb said:

Wighton and Naismith. Makes it easier to determine which baldie is up front 

I’m no sure GMS looks like he could loose it eventually 😂

King Of The Cat Cafe
5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Joel Pirriera - managed to make a hologram look like Dino Zoff. Amazing ability that 

One of the few players to unite the many arseholes in this place.  Everybody agreed he was sh ite.

1 minute ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

One of the few players to unite the many arseholes in this place.  Everybody agreed he was sh ite.

not sure he was even that good

25 minutes ago, Tatlock said:

El gator because going to a game you knew we were guaranteed to see goals

You were always guaranteed a game changing performance by him.

The useless ****!

38 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

🤣🤣👍

Guest ToqueJambo

From recent players who left, Uche as back-up striker, Washington as a runner up front, and Clare as a RWB option would all be useful for this squad and the way we want to play. At least we got fees for all three. Obviously Aaron Hickey too.

Niemi’s gloves
3 hours ago, bigdav said:

He's played one game for his new club. Good move eh 🤔

Best not to rely on Wikipedia if you want up to date data on appearances (5 league, 1 cup according to transfermkt)

4 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Posted missing in 2 derbies at ER

lost in space
16 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Welcome to Hearts, now feck off.

Welcome back to Hearts. Thanks for scoring in the cup final. Now feck off again.

Bizarre.

Yes, bizarre. Edwards wasn't the best but gave his all in a game.

Phil D. Corners
15 hours ago, bigdav said:

He's played one game for his new club. Good move eh 🤔

He’s been starting most games. 

I liked Irving, but looking at our current signings/squad I think he would not of featured much this season. In hindsight it’s been a great move for him. 

Lee was good player.. we got good results when he played. 

Would have liked Irving to have stayed. Could have developed him into a first team regular in the top flight. 

Sean Clare could be a good RWB in this system we are playing at the moment and would love to have Hickey but obviously he was destined for greater things anyway. 

Couldn't give a shite about any others, none of them in the last 3-4 years will be missed.