Jump to content

Season ticket for 2 year old


Recommended Posts

h-e-a-r-t-s

I purchased a season ticket for my 2 year old son this season, and I already had one for my older boy.  I've just tried to enter the ballot but I've just realised I was never sent a customer reference number for my son or a card in the post.  Is that because he's only 2 years old and I can enter him some other way?  Or should I have been sent a number?

 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

If he had never had a season ticket before you wouldn't have been able to buy one as they have not started selling new season tickets yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Prince Buaben

aye how did you get to purchase a new ST ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Prince Buaben

To enter the Ballot the people you enter with need to be linked to your ST network. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
h-e-a-r-t-s
4 minutes ago, bigdav said:

If he had never had a season ticket before you wouldn't have been able to buy one as they have not started selling new season tickets yet.

 

mmmmm, well that's odd... I most definitely have paid for it and was clear it was a new seat!  I'll need to call the ticket office tomorrow

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

 

mmmmm, well that's odd... I most definitely have paid for it and was clear it was a new seat!  I'll need to call the ticket office tomorrow

Interested to hear as my mate was at the ticket office on Sunday and still no date for new season tickets being released-they won't till they are allowed full capacity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Interested to hear as my mate was at the ticket office on Sunday and still no date for new season tickets being released-they won't till they are allowed full capacity.


Same here as I tried to buy another one and was told none for sale. 

Edited by Dazo
Link to post
Share on other sites
h-e-a-r-t-s
On 27/07/2021 at 07:55, bigdav said:

Interested to hear as my mate was at the ticket office on Sunday and still no date for new season tickets being released-they won't till they are allowed full capacity.


Yes I’ve spoken to the club and it’s confirmed, I have bought one for my son.  I didn’t ask about the current rules or why they aren’t for sale currently and at the time I wasn’t aware they weren’t on sale yet and nobody said anything about that 🤷🏼‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado

Can I just say......I hope your 2 year old enjoys the footy......nowhere near lower E!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Martin_T

Each to their own, I might consider taking my 5 year old to a game for the first time this season. Not a chance that he would stayed in his seat for more than 5 minutes at 2 years old.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Martin_T said:

Each to their own, I might consider taking my 5 year old to a game for the first time this season. Not a chance that he would stayed in his seat for more than 5 minutes at 2 years old.

 

Try choice parenting.  "I know you're bored but i'm going to give you a choice, sit and watch the game quietly or I'll make you watch Hibs on YouTube when you get home".  Operant conditioning is powerful, even on two year olds ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
chubby1973
1 hour ago, EH11 said:

 

Try choice parenting.  "I know you're bored but i'm going to give you a choice, sit and watch the game quietly or I'll make you watch Hibs on YouTube when you get home".  Operant conditioning is powerful, even on two year olds ;)

I told mine that santa is a Jambo and he'd put her on the naughty list if she didn't sit still. It worked. For about 10 mins. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
h-e-a-r-t-s
9 hours ago, Martin_T said:

Each to their own, I might consider taking my 5 year old to a game for the first time this season. Not a chance that he would stayed in his seat for more than 5 minutes at 2 years old.

My other boy has been going since he was 2 and loves it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
fabienleclerq

Been taking mine since he was a few months, actually easier when they are wee compared to 5/6!

Link to post
Share on other sites
RedStarRiot

Think of the PHM points in later life when he can say he's been a season ticket holder since 2 years old. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
weaz1981

Mine is 17months and he'd be absolutely useless at a game but I can't wait until he is old enough (my wife might let me go then too!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

All kids are different. My boy was at Tynecastle at 2 and loved it. I had to hold the seat down though as he wasn't heavy enough to keep it down himself.

 

Got a season ticket for his 3rd birthday. A Dad and his two sons sat in front of us - they were usually on their tablets by half time, but I've never had that bother with by boy at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tams bird

I first took my nephew when he was 3. Was never bored...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo

Took mine when he was three.

 

He spent the whole game shouting Henry, Henry give us a wave. 😄.

Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren

Took both my daughters when they were about 4 or 5. Had to take sweets, and later on Gameboys, to keep them happy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jbee647

Feb 2007, my wife was unwell one Saturdayso rather than miss the match I took my 2half year old to Tynecastle for freezing cold match v ICT, was blowing a gale, wrapped my wee girl in my coat, she never moaned once, Michael Pospisil scored with 10 mins to go for a 1-0 win, she had a season ticket since she was six, became fitba daft, signed for Hearts U15s in 2017, after 5 years at Hutchie, captained Hearts U15s and U19s, capped at Scotland u17s, and made her first team debut in 2019, plenty ups and downs last season, but I’m always glad I decided to take her to Tynecastle that day in the wind and rain

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Feb 2007, my wife was unwell one Saturdayso rather than miss the match I took my 2half year old to Tynecastle for freezing cold match v ICT, was blowing a gale, wrapped my wee girl in my coat, she never moaned once, Michael Pospisil scored with 10 mins to go for a 1-0 win, she had a season ticket since she was six, became fitba daft, signed for Hearts U15s in 2017, after 5 years at Hutchie, captained Hearts U15s and U19s, capped at Scotland u17s, and made her first team debut in 2019, plenty ups and downs last season, but I’m always glad I decided to take her to Tynecastle that day in the wind and rain

 

 

 

Nice story. 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab
12 hours ago, Dunks said:

All kids are different. My boy was at Tynecastle at 2 and loved it. I had to hold the seat down though as he wasn't heavy enough to keep it down himself.

 

Got a season ticket for his 3rd birthday. A Dad and his two sons sat in front of us - they were usually on their tablets by half time, but I've never had that bother with by boy at all.

Diazepam no doubt, I'd be the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...