Filming in Greenock ?

Tams bird

Ford Prentice

Maybe something to do with series 2 of Guilt? An excellent comedy drama about two hibees hibsing up their lives.

Ian Murray, the MP, posted his on facebook earlier. All cities need pubs that look like that!

Seen these photos yesterday. Bit bizarre to see. Whatever it is, it looks like it's set in the 80's/90's with the old car sat outside, and there was another picture with more folk outside the pub dressed somewhat nostalgically too. There's a flag that seems to read 'This Heart Still Beats' on the front of the pub too.

I think it's set in 1986.  My father in law, who's registered as an extra, was asked if he wanted to be in it and was asked if he had any Hearts paraphernalia from 86. 

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, Haken said:

I think it's set in 1986.  My father in law, who's registered as an extra, was asked if he wanted to be in it and was asked if he had any Hearts paraphernalia from 86. 

Christ 1986.

Bringing back all that pain 🙁

been here before
7 minutes ago, Locky said:

Whatever it is, it looks like it's set in the 80's/90's with the old car sat outside, and there was another picture with more folk outside the pub dressed somewhat nostalgically too

That could just be Greenock though.

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

That could just be Greenock though.

:laugh2:

I know they were filming Welsh’s Crime a week back in Paisley. Maybe nothing to do with that but any excuse to bring this photo up again !

62715234-B369-4323-8A3D-0A8B05F309D3.jpeg

95C8A9A2-46BD-4DBA-BD5E-19777D02E170.jpeg

William H. Bonney
22 minutes ago, Haken said:

A horror film then. 

Benny Factor
41 minutes ago, Haken said:

Set in 1986, but has flags with the badge created in the 90s.... continuity person needs their jotters! :)

1 hour ago, Tams bird said:

Wonder what it is.

FB_IMG_1626942187087.jpg

FB_IMG_1626942193131.jpg

I cant tell on my phone screen but if its meant to be 1986 would the Hearts crest on those flags not be a bit ahead of their time?

millerjames398
52 minutes ago, Boab said:

I know they were filming Welsh’s Crime a week back in Paisley. Maybe nothing to do with that but any excuse to bring this photo up again !

62715234-B369-4323-8A3D-0A8B05F309D3.jpeg

95C8A9A2-46BD-4DBA-BD5E-19777D02E170.jpeg

👏🏼👏🏼.never.ever.gets.old😂😂😂😂🇱🇻

1 hour ago, Ford Prentice said:

Maybe something to do with series 2 of Guilt? An excellent comedy drama about two hibees hibsing up their lives.

enjoyed Guilt was decent 

Have a friend who lives in Greenock. He does a bit of extra work and was approached to be in this. He messaged me to ask if I had a strip from 1986.

2 hours ago, Boab said:

I received a leter through the door a few weeks back asking if i'd be interested in 'renting' my house out for filming the above.  I'd love to have done so, had it not been for the practicalities of young kids and covid.  I like some of Welsh's stuff and would happily have left some Hearts merchandise kicking about the house.