Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Gio will be punted before Christmas. Absolute nap. 

I can't understand why he kept Goldson, why he signed Souttar and why Rangers didn't sign two real proven quality Centerhalfs. 

They spent £4m on the lad from Liverpool and £6m on the left back from Besiktas. Neither can get a game. Chucking money about guarantees

nothing. A point that very few are able to understand.

25 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Gio will be punted before Christmas. Absolute nap. 

I can't understand why he kept Goldson, why he signed Souttar and why Rangers didn't sign two real proven quality Centerhalfs. 

Surely they signed Souttar to weaken us. That's what they do.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Right who’s going to be first to say “Rangers are p***, all we need to do is play like Napoli and we’ll batter them…”

:look:

👇

28 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Toss up between Gio and Potter who gets sacked first. 

Second place in league is possible. 

😁😁

2 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I don’t agree I’m with the rule, but technically the goal can’t stand as theres  a ‘foul’ before he scores so the game has to stop at that point… I guess is the flawed logic. Presumably to get round it they could apply the advantage rule🤷‍♂️

The guy who scored was in the box before the kick and Mcgregor was off the line so a retake was the correct decision 

1 hour ago, JAYEL said:

An emotional night according to BT Sport

😁

It was an emotional morning for me when I remembered it's our fault that they're out of their deprh at this level.  We're just not competitive enough apparently.

I recovered quickly however and celebrated quietly.

24 minutes ago, XB52 said:

The guy who scored was in the box before the kick and Mcgregor was off the line so a retake was the correct decision 

Not according to the rules that footballfirst posted earlier, indirect free kick and caution for the kicker.

8 hours ago, whodanny said:

Surely they signed Souttar to weaken us. That's what they do.

Probably just signed him for European Registration purposes. 

He'll be back at Hearts next season. 

7 hours ago, graygo said:

Not according to the rules that footballfirst posted earlier, indirect free kick and caution for the kicker.

Had another look and there were both attackers and defenders in the box so retake was correct according to the rules he quoted. 

5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Had another look and there were both attackers and defenders in the box so retake was correct according to the rules he quoted. 

That's a different set of circumstances to what you originally said. You have changed McGregor being off his line to defenders being in the box.

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

That's a different set of circumstances to what you originally said. You have changed McGregor being off his line to defenders being in the box.

Correct, sorry. 

16 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Correct, sorry. 

To be fair there doesn't seem to be anything about encroachment by an attacker and offence by the goalkeeper at the same time with no goal scored.

36 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Things go from bad to worse for the Queen's XI.

Correct  since they last scored we have had a Queen a King and 2 Prime ministers 🤣

Jonny Foreigner referees have a lot to learn. You never give 1 penalty against the tribute act unless they have a healthy 4 goal lead and you certainly don’t give 3 penalties. Bobby Madden would never have disallowed a penalty for the ball hitting a defender’s chest. 

9 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Maybe they are trying to get to something like F:16 A:90? ;)

Anyway, I'm sure our defence will be very accommodating when we play them soon :(

☹️

11 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

image.thumb.png.00fa339c69dfa1f4e9bc159cbcbaad20.png

Going by the table above, the encroachment offence by the "scorer" should have been penalised by an indirect free kick.

The only way it should have been retaken would be if McGregor was off his line.

The retaken penalty suggests that McGregor was judged to be off his line and that offence was deemed to have happened before the encroaching player got involved.

It's difficult for me to have any sympathy for 'The Kings eleven' but this is the only reason to retake the penalty that makes any sense to me.

11 hours ago, Ferryjambo99 said:

Could also be for Rangers defenders encroaching. That would result in a retake too

If they don't play the ball would this still apply?

22 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Maybe they are trying to get to something like F:16 A:90? ;)

Anyway, I'm sure our defence will be very accommodating when we play them soon :(

Is it true that The Rangers fans who travel through from Edinburgh to Glasgow on a Saturday get a return ticket to Mount Florida?

Screenshot_20220915-091846_Chrome.jpg

The Old Tolbooth
12 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Postage stamp? 

12 hours ago, milky_26 said:

she faced that way on stamps, and new stamps with chucks face on them will have him facing the other way

Aye someone pointed this out to me when I sent to them via WhatsApp round about the time they went 1-0 down last night too, I think I hurt his wee sensitive feelings :D 

Perth to Paisley

If I said The Rangers fans were singing about the UVF that would make it 1.1 and we could shut this tit for tat thread down before it goes awry.

I'm more concerned about our fans opposing views.

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Hopefully those vile scumbags are forced to have a minutes silence at their game this weekend live on national TV.

Who is going to force them?

why are folk so obsessed and outraged with Celtic.

we have our own muppets in our support.

Don't know why these clowns don't piss off to Ireland if they hate Scotland/Britain so much. This is a team that keeps fantasising about playing in England FFS.

1 minute ago, Rizla said:

Did you miss the multiple threads about our Muppets?

This thread is about them.

3 penalties against Rangers at Ibrox - are UEFA trying to give some credence to the mantra that "these things even themselves out over the course of the season"? In that case, probably should've been 8...

Edited by Spellczech

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Hopefully those vile scumbags are forced to have a minutes silence at their game this weekend live on national TV.

Absolutely no danger. They’re away to St Mirren who will do as they’re told.  

There will be a 90 min rendition of FTQ and over at Ibrox it will be the usual 50,000 strong singing FTP. 

Sportsound and Sportscene will declare Hearts are the disgrace of the nation because 6 folk booed during the minute silence.

Meh. Some people like the monarchy some don’t. As mentioned on another thread everyone has a difference of opinions on monarchies, their nationality, religion etc.

It’s the desire to express any of that at football or somehow align it to your clubs identity that is weird behaviour.

The irony with Celtic is that they spout this ‘club for all nonsense’, yet seclude anyone is is pro-the crown, pro-britian or dare I say protestant, all at the same time on a frequent basis. 

Anyone within our fanbase who is less relied by the young hearts fans who wave union jacks and sign rule britain etc are just as much part of the problem. Everyone can have their beliefs but attaching it to Hearts or any other club is odd behaviour.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

5 minutes ago, graygo said:

Did you miss the multiple threads about our Muppets?

This thread is about them.

No I haven’t missed the multiple threads about our muppets I’m commenting about the multiple threads about their muppets.

22 minutes ago, Rizla said:

No I haven’t missed the multiple threads about our muppets I’m commenting about the multiple threads about their muppets.

So you'll have a similar post somewhere asking why folk are so obsessed and outraged at Hearts supporters? Doubt it.

42 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Absolutely Disgusting but we aren't shocked or surprised by these utter scumbags.

img_1_1663232061789.jpg

Their right to protest 🤷‍♂️

34 minutes ago, Rizla said:

Not on that level and nowhere near it .

51 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Absolutely Disgusting but we aren't shocked or surprised by these utter scumbags.

img_1_1663232061789.jpg

What's the problem?

You know a lot of them wont be British - you know that dont you?

Scotland’s shame is them plus their blue buddies at Ibrox. Every bit as bad as each other in every respect. I actually expected this thread to be about Rangers* playing the English national anthem after being told not to by UEFA.

Rangers* should piss off to Belfast and Celtic should piss off to Dublin, and both of them take their festering baggage along with them. Then maybe the rest of us would get some peace.

2 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

Correct  since they last scored we have had a Queen a King and 2 Prime ministers 🤣

I’d normally laugh, but the exact same joke can be applied to us. We haven’t scored since August 28th. I fear this may continue into tomorrow.

As for what the two teams from Glasgow do, or our own supporters for that matter, when it comes to recent events - I don’t give a toss. As I don’t live in the 17th century. The fact that large chunks of the UK seem to want to is ridiculous to me.

45 minutes ago, graygo said:

So you'll have a similar post somewhere asking why folk are so obsessed and outraged at Hearts supporters? Doubt it.

No I haven’t but I’m a Hearts supporter so I am concerned how our support conducts itself.

couldn’t give a shiny about them.

Fozzyonthefence
41 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I thought it was a thread about a Scottish club singing the English national anthem. ::troll::

The English don’t have a national anthem.

48 minutes ago, briever said:

What's the problem?

You know a lot of them wont be British - you know that dont you?

And that makes it alright does it ? 

So it's fine for me to say F... the Irish because I'm Scottish 

This is just another example of the shite that is Scotland's shame. But you seem to see things differently.