Logan Paul

Jeff

11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Warrior...😐

When you don't know the controls so button mash.

We've all been there 

AlimOzturk

Heard he was fighting floyd may weather and lasted the 8 rounds. Though fighting a 44 year old with a 2 and a half weight advantage and not knocking him out is pretty embarrassing. Even though floyd is one of the GOAT. 

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

When you don't know the controls so button mash.

We've all been there 

:lol: what an embarrassment. I actually hoped Mayweather would hurt him to stop this nonsense but he’s a little fraud as well. Reckoned to have made $100m...surely not?? 
Can’t knock them for doing it for easy money but hard to believe that people paid for this and so many😕

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

:lol: what an embarrassment. I actually hoped Mayweather would hurt him to stop this nonsense but he’s a little fraud as well. Reckoned to have made $100m...surely not?? 
Can’t knock them for doing it for easy money but hard to believe that people paid for this and so many😕

Think he said something about it being a legal bank robbery.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Think he said something about it being a legal bank robbery.

Yeah. He’s hard to take to Mayweather with this money pish. 

AlimOzturk
13 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah. He’s hard to take to Mayweather with this money pish. 

He says things like this though and then folk lap it up and will subscribe to his next fight earning him another 100 million. The media lap It up. But who can blame him? 

Then someone like Josh Taylor can’t even get a mention on the BBC. Despite one of the best sporting achievements ever by a Scotsman ever. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Cannot believe i woke up 2 hours early to watch it. Thank goodness I didn't do PPV!!!! Was one of the biggest non-events in non-event history! 

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

He says things like this though and then folk lap it up and will subscribe to his next fight earning him another 100 million. The media lap It up. But who can blame him? 

Then someone like Josh Taylor can’t even get a mention on the BBC. Despite one of the best sporting achievements ever by a Scotsman ever. 

Scandalous really that nobody picked it up. BBC Scotland should’ve surely made moves. Pathetic tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Newman? Scholes? McCartney? Simon?

All of them with the exception of  Paul Hartley . 

Nah these brothers do my head in they are not boxers and whoever paid to watch it need their heads looked at. I hope Tommy Fury doesn't take the offer up and fight him will make him look very amateur massive pay day for him but come on.  

4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Fair play to both the Logan brothers they are making absolute fortunes from their actions. Not my cup of tea but I have little doubt they are in it for the money and my word are they getting paid right now. 

May weather also getting paid for these exhibitions. Some might argue it tarnished his reputation but my word must help his bank balance. 

It’s little more than a money making scheme.

Await Connor McGregor to swagger in and gain his piece of the cake. He will be wanting to fight the Paul's for a pay day 

1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

I think there is a very good chance that happens. 

Worrying thing is He could get beat in a boxing match from these two haha. 

23 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

All of them with the exception of  Paul Hartley . 

Nah these brothers do my head in they are not boxers and whoever paid to watch it need their heads looked at. I hope Tommy Fury doesn't take the offer up and fight him will make him look very amateur massive pay day for him but come on.  

Thank goodness for that, I thought you meant the John Pauls and was going to tell you it's time to move on. 🙂

Can't blame them for b̶l̶e̶e̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶p̶v̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶n̶n̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ putting on a show for boxing fans.

hughesie27

2017–2018: Suicide forest controversy

On December 31, 2017, Paul uploaded a vlog to his YouTube channel depicting the recently deceased corpse of a man who had died by hanging himself in Aokigahara at the base of Mount Fuji in Japan, known as the "suicide forest" due to its infamy as a suicide site. Initially intended to be part three of his "Tokyo Adventures" series, Paul and his group had planned to camp in the woods, but in response to finding the corpse, decided to notify the authorities and cancel their plans. The video gained 6.3 million views within 24 hours of being uploaded.[10] He was also criticized for other misbehavior he was captured taking part in during the trip, including climbing onto a moving forklift at the Tsukiji fish market, removing his clothing on a crowded street, then proceeding to fight with one of the people he was traveling with, and throwing a giant Poké Ball at passing citizens, including an officer of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.[25] Paul's video depicting the corpse and his group's reactions to it were criticized by celebrities and politicians.[26][27] In addition, he was accused by other members of the YouTube community of being insensitive to suicide victims.[28] Several petitions were made to Change.org urging YouTube to delete Paul's channel, the largest of which received more than 500,000 signatures as of January 12, 2018.[29]

As a result of the backlash, Paul removed the video from his YouTube channel, following up with a written apology on Twitter on January 1, 2018. The following day, on January 2, a subsequent video apology was released to YouTube in which Paul describes his behavior as a "coping mechanism", asking his fans to stop defending his actions in the process.[30][31][32] On January 9, YouTube issued a statement via their Twitter account condemning Paul's video. In the series of tweets, they said, "It's taken us a long time to respond, but we've been listening to everything you've been saying. We know that the actions of one creator can affect the entire community, so we'll have more to share soon on steps we're taking to ensure a video like this is never circulated again."[33] On January 10, YouTube announced it was removing Paul's channels from Google Preferred, its preferred ad program, and New World Order, the sequel to his YouTube film The Thinning, was placed on hold,[34][35] with the airing of Logan Paul VS. being halted as well. He was also cut from season 4 of the YouTube Red series Foursome and the role of Alec Fixler was terminated.[36] On January 15, Paul was seen at LAX by reporters from TMZ. He said that he has learned a lot from his mistakes and believes he has been treated "fairly". When asked whether or not he deserves a second chance, Paul replied, "Everyone deserves second chances, bro."[37] In response, he donated $1 million to suicide prevention agencies, a quarter of which is going to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.[38] In response to the controversy, Paul hired Mike Majlak, a former Marketing Manager at bean bag company, LoveSac, to "make sure that no bad things happen” and work with Logan to help improve his reputation.[39]

On February 4, Paul officially returned to his daily vlogs on YouTube after taking a 3-week-long hiatus.[40] YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki said on February 12 that Paul did not violate YouTube's three-strike policy and did not meet the criteria for being banned from the platform.[41] In the wake of the controversy regarding the suicide video, Maverick Apparel, a brand for juniors and children, threatened Paul with legal action for giving his clothing line a similar name ("Maverick by Logan Paul"), believing shoppers are confusing their line with Paul's, resulting in a deep decline in sales.[42][43]

The Greatest

Saw the clip early on where Logan is knocked out but Mayweather holds him up so he can keep going. 

:rofl:

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

He can upload that to his youtube page entitled , Logan Paul and his steroid tits. You would need to be seriously uneducated on steroids to have that much oestrogen. (Never used and don’t advocate anyone considering them unless its for medical reasons but know plenty who have or do use and how easy it is to cycle properly)

Hugged Mayweather for 23mins 50secs then proclaimed himself amazing for the last 10secs wi his hand in the air and trying to rope a dope the air 🙈🤣

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Greatest of all time.

Discuss

Greatest what of all time? Hugger? 

Say What Again
47 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Saw the clip early on where Logan is knocked out but Mayweather holds him up so he can keep going. 

:rofl:

Just watched that 🤣

He's clearly going to go down and Floyd holds him up

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

2017–2018: Suicide forest controversy

On December 31, 2017, Paul uploaded a vlog to his YouTube channel depicting the recently deceased corpse of a man who had died by hanging himself in Aokigahara at the base of Mount Fuji in Japan, known as the "suicide forest" due to its infamy as a suicide site. Initially intended to be part three of his "Tokyo Adventures" series, Paul and his group had planned to camp in the woods, but in response to finding the corpse, decided to notify the authorities and cancel their plans. The video gained 6.3 million views within 24 hours of being uploaded.[10] He was also criticized for other misbehavior he was captured taking part in during the trip, including climbing onto a moving forklift at the Tsukiji fish market, removing his clothing on a crowded street, then proceeding to fight with one of the people he was traveling with, and throwing a giant Poké Ball at passing citizens, including an officer of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.[25] Paul's video depicting the corpse and his group's reactions to it were criticized by celebrities and politicians.[26][27] In addition, he was accused by other members of the YouTube community of being insensitive to suicide victims.[28] Several petitions were made to Change.org urging YouTube to delete Paul's channel, the largest of which received more than 500,000 signatures as of January 12, 2018.[29]

As a result of the backlash, Paul removed the video from his YouTube channel, following up with a written apology on Twitter on January 1, 2018. The following day, on January 2, a subsequent video apology was released to YouTube in which Paul describes his behavior as a "coping mechanism", asking his fans to stop defending his actions in the process.[30][31][32] On January 9, YouTube issued a statement via their Twitter account condemning Paul's video. In the series of tweets, they said, "It's taken us a long time to respond, but we've been listening to everything you've been saying. We know that the actions of one creator can affect the entire community, so we'll have more to share soon on steps we're taking to ensure a video like this is never circulated again."[33] On January 10, YouTube announced it was removing Paul's channels from Google Preferred, its preferred ad program, and New World Order, the sequel to his YouTube film The Thinning, was placed on hold,[34][35] with the airing of Logan Paul VS. being halted as well. He was also cut from season 4 of the YouTube Red series Foursome and the role of Alec Fixler was terminated.[36] On January 15, Paul was seen at LAX by reporters from TMZ. He said that he has learned a lot from his mistakes and believes he has been treated "fairly". When asked whether or not he deserves a second chance, Paul replied, "Everyone deserves second chances, bro."[37] In response, he donated $1 million to suicide prevention agencies, a quarter of which is going to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.[38] In response to the controversy, Paul hired Mike Majlak, a former Marketing Manager at bean bag company, LoveSac, to "make sure that no bad things happen” and work with Logan to help improve his reputation.[39]

On February 4, Paul officially returned to his daily vlogs on YouTube after taking a 3-week-long hiatus.[40] YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki said on February 12 that Paul did not violate YouTube's three-strike policy and did not meet the criteria for being banned from the platform.[41] In the wake of the controversy regarding the suicide video, Maverick Apparel, a brand for juniors and children, threatened Paul with legal action for giving his clothing line a similar name ("Maverick by Logan Paul"), believing shoppers are confusing their line with Paul's, resulting in a deep decline in sales.[42][43]

The Greatest

He’s an arsehole and with any luck a boxer his own size will knock his lights out. 

jack D and coke
38 minutes ago, sadj said:

He can upload that to his youtube page entitled , Logan Paul and his steroid tits. You would need to be seriously uneducated on steroids to have that much oestrogen. (Never used and don’t advocate anyone considering them unless its for medical reasons but know plenty who have or do use and how easy it is to cycle properly)

Hugged Mayweather for 23mins 50secs then proclaimed himself amazing for the last 10secs wi his hand in the air and trying to rope a dope the air 🙈🤣

I know nothing about all the steroids but he’s got that blown up look about him. 
I just know I’m gonna watch this farce at some point too :lol: 

Tenaciousdandy

Just watched it on vod at work to pass the time, what an absolute scam of a fight, altho knew it would be, anyone who paid to watch that is off head 😂

Never noticed it until it was pointed out to me but mayweather lands a clean punch then stops Paul from hitting the deck 😂

5 hours ago, westbow said:

Who is up next then? Big Daddy or Giant Haystacks?

If Canelo is brave enough it will be him but Jake Paul will sort him out