Hibs to sell one or two assets

CJGJ

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ach well what can you do. Its hardly immature compared to most of the lunacy on here and it doesnt really tally with your nightmare the other day. 

Not sure I have had any nightmares.Ive told you all that Robbie will not be in charge next season.If you don't want to believe me or whatever then that's up to you.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• WoolfordsHearts

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hendolad said:

Not sure I have had any nightmares.Ive told you all that Robbie will not be in charge next season.If you don't want to believe me or whatever then that's up to you.

I dont tend to go by anything posted on here , i go by people I know. I havent said I think you are right or wrong. Your nightmare was about having 500 names for Boab

gorgieheart
1 hour ago, Hendolad said:

But realistically anyone could say that, so its not really ITK is it ? 

Not saying i take your word for it, or not, but the whole "Rob" chat is kind of a huge red (or green) flag  !

john thomas
2 hours ago, OTT said:

Its either true or its not true. 

Irving has been stalling for months, and there has been constant threads about piss poor offers. Likewise with Hickey. 

If it is not true, then fine. But considering our football department is a ****ing basket case and has been for several years I highly doubt that this isn't true. 

There has been constant smoke about shite contract offers. Usually there is fire. 

We can't retain youngsters, others can. (Aberdeen - McKenna, Hibs - Cummings: Both long term deals for young players with plenty options down south). 

I find it very difficult to reach another conclusion. 

I'd normally agree . Not on here

28 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

But realistically anyone could say that, so its not really ITK is it ? 

Not saying i take your word for it, or not, but the whole "Rob" chat is kind of a huge red (or green) flag  !

Maybe I'm just a old-timer who talks that way.im certainly not a supporter of Hibs I have better things to do than that.I know he is gone and that's good enough for me, wanted to share this that is all there was to it.

StirlingJambo
3 hours ago, sadj said:

Im ****ing raging that unnamed source one said x and unnamed source two said y. If its negative it must be true if its two negative things about one thing both must be true. This place is mental. 

What I’ve spoke about in my previous post is from one of the lads agents, so aye straight from the horses mouth. Not that mental

Back to the OP topic. Hubz have always been a selling club. Their support is best described as here today, gone tomorrow . Ron the Con is no idiot where money is concerned and he has seen that there is no point in relying on the Hubz support for income as the vast majority of their support are either unemployed or drug/booze addled. Hearts have a massive advantage because of FOH.

3 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

Back to the OP topic. Hubz have always been a selling club. Their support is best described as here today, gone tomorrow . Ron the Con is no idiot where money is concerned and he has seen that there is no point in relying on the Hubz support for income as the vast majority of their support are either unemployed or drug/booze addled. Hearts have a massive advantage because of FOH.

Are we not also a selling club? 

Heart of Midlothian FC......how to take the best facilities, huge amounts of money and investment.....and sp**k it all up against the wall, and down the pan. Get your free guide on how to achieve this, personally signed by Anne Budge, Craig Levein and Robbie Nelson, in the Tynecastle foyer.

Edited by innerjambo
Spelling

6 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Heart of Midlothian FC......how to take the best facilities, huge amounts of money and investment.....and sp**k it all up against the wall, and down the pan. Get your free guide on how to achieve this, personally signed by Anne Budge, Craig Levein and Robbie Nelson, in the Tynecastle foyer.

Our 5 year plan included selling on our young stars for profit

7 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

And with our non-event, useless neighbours urinating all over us.

10 hours ago, Jamie3lb said:

You have missed the point, possibly deliberately, that because of FOH contributions Hearts are not under the same financial pressure as Hubz.

10 hours ago, Jamie3lb said:

Yes, but as we have no sporting assets worth more than a Mars bar we just concentrate on selling dinners instead.

Edited by FTH

Harry Potter
9 minutes ago, FTH said:

Yes, but as we have no sporting assets worth more than a Mars bar we just concentrate on selling dinners instead.

I was sold for a mars bar when playing footie in the playground at primary, lol😏.

Ainsley Harriott
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

See they’ve launched an insurance claim for around £2mil also 

Is that against Kevin Hibsed its form having dropped off a cliff 

2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Is that against Kevin Hibsed its form having dropped off a cliff 

Lol

Didnt read much about it , its a claim against covid losses i think. 

Ainsley Harriott
16 hours ago, Sherbet said:

At least they have assets to sell

Who can we sell

Rob could take up Avon

Edited by Ainsley Harriott

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Rob could take up Avon

Do they buy avon in the banjolands? I suppose it would be a nice present for their sisters after theyve rattled them