Jump to content

Gregg Wallace


Fort Vallance

Recommended Posts

Fort Vallance

Just read the EEN article about Gregg Wallace visiting our capital on a city break. (can't post link) There is a photo of him trying on a kilt which looks very much like the Hearts tartan. I'm sure the experts will be able to confirm or deny. Have to record tonight's edition though. Small matter of three points to pick up tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Good to see that lockdown isn't affecting you! 😀

Do you mean reading an article about Gregg Wallace or the fact that he's actually reading the EEN

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Do you mean reading an article about Gregg Wallace or the fact that he's actually reading the EEN

 

When you're worrying about what Gregg Wallace is wearing..........

Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't look quite like the Hearts tartan to me. Looks like there's shades of blue in there but ours doesn't have that.

 

Big Millwall tattoo proudly on show though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

😐

bpanews_0da77dc9-6bf3-4349-a1f7-64487fa6df72_1.jpeg.jpg

a wee bit of sick just came up into my mouth. Why has he got a sporran half way up his gut? Tool.

Edited by TypoonJambo
Link to post
Share on other sites
Fort Vallance
Just now, Dunks said:

More than likely one of the Wallace tartans 

Go on spoil it with logic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fort Vallance
46 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Good to see that lockdown isn't affecting you! 😀

Clearly it is or I wouldn't be reading that rag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers
33 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

😐

bpanews_0da77dc9-6bf3-4349-a1f7-64487fa6df72_1.jpeg.jpg

 

He's a strange one.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
cosanostra

I remember a load of posters on here reached out to him on twitter to try and get him to go to the 5-1 final, he agreed, we asked Hearts for a ticket and they said no. 🤔

Would have been pretty funny if it could have happened.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ex member of the SaS

The Kilt is a little high too. Middle of the knee is correct if I am not mistaken.

Link to post
Share on other sites
mickycameron98
1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

I remember a load of posters on here reached out to him on twitter to try and get him to go to the 5-1 final, he agreed, we asked Hearts for a ticket and they said no. 🤔

Would have been pretty funny if it could have happened.

Gregg and his buttery biscuit base. Any chance we can drag this thread up again, it was rather amusing 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

😐

bpanews_0da77dc9-6bf3-4349-a1f7-64487fa6df72_1.jpeg.jpg

 

 

Green socks with a maroon kilt

 

:facepalm:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stuart of Bute Modern Tartan is the closest I've seen to that.

 

stuart-of-bute-modern.jpg.29d4d6af4106256a69282e0483abd357.jpg

 

Wallace tartan is usually red yellow and black or green yellow and black.

 

But there's literally millions of them and half of them are probably made up so **** knows. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The Kilt is a little high too. Middle of the knee is correct if I am not mistaken.

Should kiss the ground whilst knelt. He'd throttle himself with his sporran if he knelt down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fort Vallance
5 hours ago, Locky said:

Doesn't look quite like the Hearts tartan to me. Looks like there's shades of blue in there but ours doesn't have that.

 

Big Millwall tattoo proudly on show though.

Maybe my crap device but looks grey rather than blue on my screen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOnlyWayis51
5 hours ago, neilnunb said:

😐

bpanews_0da77dc9-6bf3-4349-a1f7-64487fa6df72_1.jpeg.jpg

 

Looks like an angry baked bean. To wear anything maroon requires a certain class and Mr. Wallace needs to up his game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Lithuania
6 hours ago, cosanostra said:

I remember a load of posters on here reached out to him on twitter to try and get him to go to the 5-1 final, he agreed, we asked Hearts for a ticket and they said no. 🤔

Would have been pretty funny if it could have happened.

IIRC someone on here had sorted him a ticket, then his “people” said he wasn’t going to be able to come. 
 

Hibs ****. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders
48 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

IIRC someone on here had sorted him a ticket, then his “people” said he wasn’t going to be able to come. 
 

Hibs ****. 

 

Correct, Drew Busby ended up with it instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

a wee bit of sick just came up into my mouth. Why has he got a sporran half way up his gut? Tool.

 

Maybe he's just got a really small tallywhacker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Section Q
9 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Just read the EEN article about Gregg Wallace visiting our capital on a city break. (can't post link) There is a photo of him trying on a kilt which looks very much like the Hearts tartan. I'm sure the experts will be able to confirm or deny. Have to record tonight's edition though. Small matter of three points to pick up tonight.

Who's Gregg Wallace......?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellczech

Met him in a Berlin Bier Garten a couple of years ago. Spoke about the 2012 thing - he was totally confused about it all TBH. He was filming some food show and got really narked when I asked where John Torode was. He started listing all the shows he does without Torode. Guess it is a question that gets his back up!. He then started being a bit of a dick himself in return and said something along the lines of "I can't understand you, mate" - I don't have a very strong Scottish accent at all - I apparently gave him my death stare (so my mate said) and Wallace looked like he was about shi-te himself! Haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Green socks with a maroon kilt

 

:facepalm:

 

 

No sir, nearly correct, it’s the fn green soaks , just gives me the boak 🤮, he’s certainly dipped in my buttery base chart

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOnlyWayis51

Has he had his badges? Need someone with experience of getting results out of puddings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fort Vallance
12 hours ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

Has he had his badges? Need someone with experience of getting results out of dumplings.

Fixed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105

What a guy even rocks a pink waistcoat on Masterchef tonight

 

B306D6A0-C712-4BB8-A188-93B1CF9C024F.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
rubyruby

Watched the documentary. It was one of 3 wallace tartans he was trying on. Enjoyed the show. Pity he didn't stop outside Tynecastle. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
JDK2020
On 26/02/2021 at 10:16, i8hibsh said:

:greggy:

 

 

Perhaps he could be brought in to show Ann and the girls in the office how to bake better cakes to hand out to the players as wee treats after training?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...