Cricket (Any advice on how to stream it?)

Captain Slog

Recently, I was chatting to an old mate of mine in London, who was watching some weird American T20 cricket series, even though there was an International Test on, because he didn't know how to get access to the Test.

Now I know that people on the Terrace have advised how to watch various football games, and that American friends have even been advised how to watch Hearts, and I'm sure I've even had a link to a NFC game here.

So would anyone be able to help a rather elderly cricket fan, and talk me (and thus him) through in layman terms how he goes about finding free cricket streams to watch?

And while Im at it, possibly recommend a VPN?

6 hours ago, Captain Slog said:

Recently, I was chatting to an old mate of mine in London, who was watching some weird American T20 cricket series, even though there was an International Test on, because he didn't know how to get access to the Test.

Now I know that people on the Terrace have advised how to watch various football games, and that American friends have even been advised how to watch Hearts, and I'm sure I've even had a link to a NFC game here.

So would anyone be able to help a rather elderly cricket fan, and talk me (and thus him) through in layman terms how he goes about finding free cricket streams to watch?

And while Im at it, possibly recommend a VPN?

I use an IPTV provider on a Firestick that carries Sky Sports Cricket and BT Sports channels which covers a lot of the Test and T20 matches that are televised.  It actualy has channels for Australian sports channels too for instance but the current Aus v India series is covered on BT anyway

• 3 weeks later...