Copa Libertadores live on BBC

CJGJ

No fans allowed in the Santos stadium tonight. So the fans improvised and dropped flares into the ground on parachutes. With one almost landing on the centre spot just before kick off. 
Mental. 

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

That's a lot of blood...

Head wounds can do that. I’ve split various bits of my head over the years and if the cut is just right you bleed like a stuck pig. 

WTF is the swimming cap about? I’ve never seen that before but it’s obviously what they do in South America instead of big bandages. 

7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Looks like it needs some more work at half time!

I’d imagine he just kept bleeding into it. If the bleeding goes on he’ll head the ball and it will burst spectacularly squirting it’s contents everywhere. 

Quality red card for the Boca player. If you’re going to get sent off at least make the most of it. 

Two cracking goals from Santos within 3 minutes and now a sending off for Boca. All over for them.

End to end, wild challenges and on-the-edge moves. Love it when games get like this.

8 hours ago, jonesy said:

End to end, wild challenges and on-the-edge moves. Love it when games get like this.

I missed this last night might watch it back on iplayer if available. Assume it is a good watch from the posts on here

2 hours ago, sadj said:

I missed this last night might watch it back on iplayer if available. Assume it is a good watch from the posts on here

Watch the first 15 mins of the second half for all the fun.

Some good flicks and tricks thereafter, too.

I like the cut of Santos' jib.