Biggest Difference 2014/2020

busby1985

Most of our players don't have the capability to move up a gear pace-wise and the team collectively don't have extra gears when we fall behind...

I'm fed up of watching players turn their backs on a teammate who is trying to take a throw-in. Usually our full-backs have NO options when taking throw-ins and 3-4 other players are facing the wrong way or standing stock-still with hands on their hips. Eventually one player will take a turn to make a run, giving the FB ONE option.

I hate seeing many of our players turn around and trudge back to the halfway line with their heads down when the opposition GK is taking a goal kick (Naismith is pretty much the only one who jogs backwards so he can watch the GK and where other players are). It's about alertness, playing on your front foot, being on your toes...

Our players are lazy.

Edited by Spellczech

Ball passed forward then back, usually further back than it was initially then sideways. Like a triangle. I don’t know if box soccer is to blame or what.

Very rarely does our midfield receive a pass, turn and go forward.

The striker comes deep looking for the ball.

Our wingers don’t take men on and hit the byline and our crosses are over hit nine times out of ten

43 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Ball passed forward then back, usually further back than it was initially then sideways. Like a triangle. I don’t know if box soccer is to blame or what.

Very rarely does our midfield receive a pass, turn and go forward.

The striker comes deep looking for the ball.

Our wingers don’t take men on and hit the byline and our crosses are over hit nine times out of ten

Against Dunfermline I was astonished by the amount of pass backs CG had to deal with,shocking football.