Chances

Scottie Wanshot.

Scottie Wanshot.

Watched the game again from last night, considering the opposition we were playing,  we were playing the ball across the back 4, then passing the ball forward, then passing it back to our back 4, it went on this way all night. No pressure on there back 4, when we did get chances, Naismith straight through, he doesn't even shoot. he decides to pass it. Boyce I give up on him, never looks like scoring unless it's a penalty. The first goal we lost 3 defenders were in front of him when he got the ball, and NO One got a tackle in. second goal our defender misses the cross from the corner. and believe me we could have lost by about 4 - 1. the quite easy chances Dunfermline missed. something need done quick.

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Watched the game again from last night, considering the opposition we were playing,  we were playing the ball across the back 4, then passing the ball forward, then passing it back to our back 4, it went on this way all night. No pressure on there back 4, when we did get chances, Naismith straight through, he doesn't even shoot. he decides to pass it. Boyce I give up on him, never looks like scoring unless it's a penalty. The first goal we lost 3 defenders were in front of him when he got the ball, and NO One got a tackle in. second goal our defender misses the cross from the corner. and believe me we could have lost by about 4 - 1. the quite easy chances Dunfermline missed. something need done quick.

Bold statement. 

Glad you highlighted things misses by others. 

We could have lost 15-1, we could have have won 10-1. 

Good game that. 

Scottie Wanshot.
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Bold statement. 

Glad you highlighted things misses by others. 

We could have lost 15-1, we could have have won 10-1. 

Good game that. 

and where was our 10 goals coming from.

been here before
32 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

and where was our 10 goals coming from.

Watched the game again from last night and Id say Wighton with a few, maybe 4 or 5, couple of Popescu headers so that 7. Couple for Liam Boyce and a penalty by Naismith. All set up by Olly Lee who also won the penalty.

If Wighton only gets 4 Ill say Mikey Smith with one too. Also set up by Olly Lee.

Edited by been here before