• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Harry Potter

• luckyBatistuta

• J.T.F.Robertson

Yeah, just got a load of extreme hale battering off my windows.   Really loud thunder and the lightning is brighter than normal.   Hard to sleep now.   Flash spells of intense rain. 

Think its going away, then comes back.   All quiet now, some distant noise heading south west. 

luckyBatistuta
12 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

This is nuts...within 10 mins snow has blanketed the road and streets outside

Still coming down...glad I'm inside and not out

Driving up the south bridge and through to Marchmont. Roads were clear, but wet. By the time I got to the meadows, it was completely white. The hailstones felt like they were going to come through the windscreen, never seen them come down with that force before. Loads of flooding and icing over badly. Just had a wee spin in the Sick Kids car park. Top of Argyle Place looks like an ice rink.

As if snow wasn't nippy enough already. Then along comes ****ing thundersnow at 2 in the morning. Nae need. Wide awake now.

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

As if snow wasn't nippy enough already. Then along comes ****ing thundersnow at 2 in the morning. Nae need. Wide awake now.

I fell asleep in front of TV and it woke me up.  Not sure it classes as Thundersnow this morning as it was thunder and lightning for a good 20 minutes with heavy rain.